Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually really excited for this box. I got a Purlisse sample from SS and loved it, but for $55 a bottle there was no way I was getting the full size. I've also wanted to try a volume spray for some time and I love volumizing mascaras so I'm pretty stoked.

I havent cancelled yet! I havent gotten a shipping notice yet, so I probably still could, but I cancelled glossy and may not get Pop Sugar yet b/c I just subscribed, so I dont want most of it or need it but I cant be without a box until ipsy finally decides to ship! Shame on me because I reeeaalllyy need too, lol. Christmas is coming up and I have been spending like a crazy woman since my miscarriage. I will be good and do it tommorow if I don't get a shipping notification.

Quote: Originally Posted by Litigatrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I havent cancelled yet! I havent gotten a shipping notice yet, so I probably still could, but I cancelled glossy and may not get Pop Sugar yet b/c I just subscribed, so I dont want most of it or need it but I cant be without a box until ipsy finally decides to ship! Shame on me because I reeeaalllyy need too, lol. Christmas is coming up and I have been spending like a crazy woman since my miscarriage. I will be good and do it tommorow if I don't get a shipping notification.
I am so terribly sorry for your loss...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss...
Aw, Tiffany thank you. I really appreciate that. Its been about two months and thankfully its getting easier everyday. Shopping is a great distraction!

Aw, Tiffany thank you. I really appreciate that. Its been about two months and thankfully its getting easier everyday. Shopping is a great distraction!
I have a friend who recently had a miscarriage, as well, and it was life shattering...I say buy all the pretties you want..you deserve them and much, much more!!
hug.gif

You deserve it!! All the pretties for you & then some. 
flowers.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey if anyone doesnt want their tiny black tube of Brad ultra peel. Ill take it ! Just message me and I can arrange some compensation and paying for shipping.

For November Id like to see more organic and natural cosmetics,with no animal testing or artificial ingrediants. Its really the wave of the future. My lips irritate and then peel if I put anything on my lips not organic. Sofar only lip colors I can wear is Living Natural and Pacifica and 100 & pure brand.

There is a smaller Canadian brand called Scentuals carried at natural stores here and online and at well.ca.

They are all natural and have a lot of organic items.

The Juicy sugar scrub and lotion are really nice (and has nothing to do with juicy clothing...it has apricot and some peach in it and does not smell too strong, just a little like fruit.

Their orange vanilla line I also really like as the body shop satsuma gives me bad headaches but the scentuals orange vanilla is not strong at all.

they also have some new tinted lip balms that are nice!

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is November’s Box Ladies: 

Cargo High Pigment Pencil

Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray

Pur-Lisse

Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer

Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss

Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer

Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara
Next time, you ought to put this under spoiler tags. I don't mind, but some people get annoyed to be this spoiled before the boxes mail.

I am so glad the eyeliner is not BLACK!

Quote: Originally Posted by susanleia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm actually really excited for this box. I got a Purlisse sample from SS and loved it, but for $55 a bottle there was no way I was getting the full size. I've also wanted to try a volume spray for some time and I love volumizing mascaras so I'm pretty stoked.
I cant wait ! Just one of the items blush is sending is is worth more than the 24 dollars we are paying monthly, WOW WOW ! I feel like a rich woman, when Im not. lol..

Quote: Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a smaller Canadian brand called Scentuals carried at natural stores here and online and at well.ca.

They are all natural and have a lot of organic items.

The Juicy sugar scrub and lotion are really nice (and has nothing to do with juicy clothing...it has apricot and some peach in it and does not smell too strong, just a little like fruit.

Their orange vanilla line I also really like as the body shop satsuma gives me bad headaches but the scentuals orange vanilla is not strong at all.

they also have some new tinted lip balms that are nice!
Oooh, so want to try the orange vanilla, Ill look up this brand, thanks !  Yeah, I stay away from the Body Shop, my body tells me when a company uses too many chemicals... I get instant headache. When its natural I get no headaches .

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here is November’s Box Ladies: 

Cargo High Pigment Pencil

Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting spray

Pur-Lisse

Pur Perfect Essential Daily Moisturizer

Anstastia Mini Hydrafull Gloss

Smart FX Smartlash Enhancer

Paula’s Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Maximum Volume Mascara
Ugh...damn. Really? I HATE that Pur-lisse and ended up with about 3 tubes of it already somehow from other subs. I got the root lifter through BeautyFix before and found it to be 100% ineffective. And i'm so not excited to get yet another eyeliner pencil and another mascara. Maybe I've just had too many subscriptions for too long, and my stash makes just about everything I receive un-exciting.

Thats so sad !!!! I have a story to tell, My young husband and I once stopped at one of them roadside Palm readers , we are Christians, but we were curious, . When we stepped in her house/office,  the ladies eyes grew wide and she gasped, I asked her what was up. and she said that she saw a tiny spirit of a baby clinging to me, and wouldnt leave my side...I told her that years prior I had my first and only miscarriage.  And she told me that she saw that the little baby , who even in the afterlife, loved me so much, it wouldnt leave me. I have tears in my eyes just typing this...

Goodness Pinkgirlie, tears are streaming down my face. What a beautiful thought, I so hope that's the case.

I

Goodness Pinkgirlie, tears are streaming down my face. What a beautiful thought, I so hope that's the case.
I am sure it is. You ladies are so strong for making it through such an incredibly tough experience. I know we are all sending you long distance hugs and hope you get everything you want in your boxes this month!!

Thank you Liti and Puppymom ! You both are so sweet ! .  
hug.gif
I  hope the spirit of the little one moved on eventually. I would be sad to think that it would still cling to me in that way. I did have more children after and often wonder if one of them carries the spirit of the one I lost.

Thats so sad !!!! I have a story to tell, My young husband and I once stopped at one of them roadside Palm readers , we are Christians, but we were curious, . When we stepped in her house/office,  the ladies eyes grew wide and she gasped, I asked her what was up. and she said that she saw a tiny spirit of a baby clinging to me, and wouldnt leave my side...I told her that years prior I had my first and only miscarriage.  And she told me that she saw that the little baby , who even in the afterlife, loved me so much, it wouldnt leave me. I have tears in my eyes just typing this...
That is the coolest story. I'm sorry about your loss, but how incredible that feeling must be.

That made me cry and I haven't even been pregnant before. Such a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing.

Got my email with tracking. Love this subscription.

Wanted to give my condolences to the ladies above for their losses.

Are there any codes to knock down the price a little bit for the subscription?

Back