Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder

Quote:  Affiliate and referral links are not allowed.

This includes via PM.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my bag today....the lipgloss and Paula's Choice serum are tiny trial sizes.
frown.gif

well, they did state that the lipgloss would be a mini....Well, I wasn't planning on using the lipgloss anyway - not a pink color...

Mybox arrived and  half the stuff is mini size. I am going to check on the value because it does not seem right at all.

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

well, they did state that the lipgloss would be a mini....Well, I wasn't planning on using the lipgloss anyway - not a pink color...
I know, the gloss is super tiny. How can all this be worth so much!

Yeah, you can get SmartLash for thirty bucks most of the time. I got my box today and am displeased. I usually really like Blush, but I don't like this one. Too many tiny things, and man...I can't stand getting sunscreen in beauty boxes. Just no fun. I think it's weird that the mascara has a sticker that says "GIFT - not for sale" on it. Like it might be some really, really old freebie that Blush got for nothing. I don't know.

My box arrived without any samples and without the lash stuff and hair spray. Contacted CS, we'll see...

Quote: Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mybox arrived and  half the stuff is mini size. I am going to check on the value because it does not seem right at all.
Oh no ! If they establish a good subscriber base with great stuff and then suddenly go cheap, reminds me of Conscious Box and Lululemon clothing ! 

Im going to be pissed and probaly cancel....(frown)

Ill find out tonight or tomorrow when mine arrives, doesnt sound good what Im hearing.

BTW....Thanks to all who were touched on my true story of my lil baby spirit and the palm reader that saw him/her (hugs)

Quote: Originally Posted by mish65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  My box arrived without any samples and without the lash stuff and hair spray. Contacted CS, we'll see...
The lash stuff is what Im most looking forward to. I feel a cancelation is in the air...they couldnt even hold out thru christmas, what a shame.

The lash stuff is what Im most looking forward to. I feel a cancelation is in the air...they couldnt even hold out thru christmas, what a shame.
It is still a very nice box. I am quite pleased with the value and the four full sized products (lash enhancer, mascara, moisturizer, and eyeliner). Yes, the gloss is tiny, but we have received a lot of gloss from them lately.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is still a very nice box. I am quite pleased with the value and the four full sized products (lash enhancer, mascara, moisturizer, and eyeliner). Yes, the gloss is tiny, but we have received a lot of gloss from them lately.
Ill be happy with the lash and the root lifter. I just got panicked and mad when I hear someone not getting what was promised, Hope my box has everything

Back