Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is possible his posts disappeared becuase it is my understanding if you are a business that you cannot have an acct like a regular person.  I think they have to have a special account.  If you look at Starlooks under their "screen name" it states supporter.  So I think if the company/person acting on the behalf of the company agrees to the special account then they can post and if they do not then they cannot post.

Hope that makes sense!
Yep, same thing has happened to a few other companies that I've seen try to post.

So subscriptions open tomorrow? I think I might have to try it out!

Me too!  Glad you understood me!  

I signed up for the newsletter mailing list for the sub today!  Excited as I have never done a nail polish only sub.  Can't wait to see what they put together!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, same thing has happened to a few other companies that I've seen try to post.

So subscriptions open tomorrow? I think I might have to try it out!

Unfortunately we have pretty strict rules to company representatives or owners from posting on MUT. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The staff would love to see him post though but our rules are put into place to protect our members who are our #1 priority.

Oh my gosh! Thanks for reminding me about the sub box opens tmrw. It's hard to see everything from iPhone to iPad to PC versions so I'm lost as to what or where to look for. Yeah, I was kinda confused that Richard got on MUT bec I kinda knew that because of the rules that like you said (lovepink) so I was kinda scratching my head and wondered mm I hope he didn't get in trouble. Alrighty, can't wait for the sign up tmrw. To get my sticky fingers on those wonderful polishes to devour!!!

Oh yeah I understand completely!  And we as members appreciate that!  I was just posting what I had remembered from previous threads when this happens for some of the newer members.  I know it took me a while before I understood!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately we have pretty strict rules to company representatives or owners from posting on MUT. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The staff would love to see him post though but our rules are put into place to protect our members who are our #1 priority.

Well, it's good to know that he was here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Waves*

I'm sooo looking forward to this subscription!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Of course! I don't know why I didn't think of that.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif

Because we all got much too excited he was here LOL
laughing.gif

True dat! LOL

So my Bondi order is already out for delivery!  It just shipped on Monday and I live in Utah!  Holy crap that's fast!  Great job Richard and Co. 

icon_cheers.gif
11.gif
I just placed an order with them today. *SHRIEK*!!!! 

I just purchased these.. I know these look so summery so I'm all about all bright colors! 
11373_The_Limelight_1_thumb.jpg
1x The Limelight
CII283_NYPD_thumb.jpg
1x NYPD
10194_Teal_Magnolia_thumb.jpg
1x Teal Magnolia
CII400_Brick_Road_thumb.jpg
1x Brick Road
CII402_Lady_Liberty_1_thumb.jpg
1x Lady Liberty
CII834_Uptown_Girl_thumb.jpg
1x Uptown Girl

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie 

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix 

smile.gif

Because we all got much too excited he was here LOL 
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

True dat! LOL
I nearly fainted when he appeared!  

So does the sub box launch today? How do I sign up?? I don't see anything on their website about it.

Originally Posted by puppyluv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So does the sub box launch today? How do I sign up?? I don't see anything on their website about it.
FB Fan Page. And, if you go on their website; the pop up screen that asks you to sign up for mail list and email notifications. Enter that and that's how you get the info. It launches tonight at 6 PM eastern time. 

Sign up link is working a bit early!!! *dances with glee* Click on Subscription Box on their site!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add:

Thank you for taking the first step in discovering a world of color!

This email is to confirm that we have registered your interest in subscribing for the monthly Bondi New York box.

What next?

On 22nd July 2013 we will be sending you an email which has a link. Simply click the link and follow the instructions to complete your subscription. You will have the option to do month to month or pre-pay for 3, 6 or 12 months (there will be a sliding discount for 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions).

Your first box will ship on 1st August 2013!

What can I expect?

• Three full sized polishes with a retail value of $37.50
  • A deluxe beauty gift
  • Opportunity to win one of a number of $500 gift cards we are placing in random boxes
  • A discount on Bondi New York purchases from our website
We will be announcing additional features and benefits over the coming days, including the prices for our international customers.

As always, our friendly team are available via email, via live chat on our website or by calling 1 (888) 548-2290.

This is the start of something good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

With love

The team @ Bondi New York xoxo
It looks like they're going to give Julep some serious competition with this and is going to make it so much easier for me to skip Julep.

Back