Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DragonChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sign up link is working a bit early!!! *dances with glee* Click on Subscription Box on their site!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add:

Thank you for taking the first step in discovering a world of color!

This email is to confirm that we have registered your interest in subscribing for the monthly Bondi New York box.

What next?

On 22nd July 2013 we will be sending you an email which has a link. Simply click the link and follow the instructions to complete your subscription. You will have the option to do month to month or pre-pay for 3, 6 or 12 months (there will be a sliding discount for 3, 6 and 12 month subscriptions).

Your first box will ship on 1st August 2013!

What can I expect?

• Three full sized polishes with a retail value of $37.50
  • A deluxe beauty gift
  • Opportunity to win one of a number of $500 gift cards we are placing in random boxes
  • A discount on Bondi New York purchases from our website
We will be announcing additional features and benefits over the coming days, including the prices for our international customers.

As always, our friendly team are available via email, via live chat on our website or by calling 1 (888) 548-2290.

This is the start of something good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

With love

The team @ Bondi New York xoxo
It looks like they're going to give Julep some serious competition with this and is going to make it so much easier for me to skip Julep.
I agree, I will definitely be skipping Julep a lot once Bondi starts shipping!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup! I was just informed that the link is live early! GO SIGN UP!!!
biggrin.gif
Yes ma'am! You don't need to tell me twice! 
undwech.gif

Woo hoo! I won 3 free polishes in their 3,000 facebook fans giveaway! And then I signed up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay!! Congrats!! Soo exciting!! I'm sure we will be posting all of our wonderful manis on here 😉

Woo hoo! I won 3 free polishes in their 3,000 facebook fans giveaway! And then I signed up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wooooo congrats!! I have to go sign up now!! Hopefully I can do it on my phone since I'm out.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo hoo! I won 3 free polishes in their 3,000 facebook fans giveaway!

And then I signed up
biggrin.gif
Congrats!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Goodbye Julep, hello Bondi! Love that they're going to offer a sub service and all their company stands for. Waaay too excited to throw my money at them!

Reserved my spot! Can't wait for the box. Bondi sets the standard for service, other companies should take note.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woo hoo! I won 3 free polishes in their 3,000 facebook fans giveaway!

And then I signed up
biggrin.gif
CONGRATS SCOOBS!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me too *SHREIK* *fainted*. There's no emoticons for these actions anyway
Wait wait...now I'm going on an emoticon hunt....

::reading MUT casually::
satisfied.gif
blink.gif
.........RICHARD!
w00t.gif
SHOCKED.gif
..........Hello there
icon_redface.gif
.......welcome!
hb.gif

Does that sort of cover it? We need a  swooning/fainting one for sure. LOL

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Goodbye Julep, hello Bondi! Love that they're going to offer a sub service and all their company stands for. Waaay too excited to throw my money at them!
Absolutely agree with you there!

I just signed up too!  August is my birthday month, so I can argue for it being one of my gifts!  I always hesitated about signing up for Julep (either 2 small-sized polishes & a beauty item, or 3 polishes per month... for $20? Naaaaah)  but this one seems totally worth it!  3 FULL-SIZE polishes! AND a beauty item!  AND Richard himself popping out of the box to read the polish names in his gorgeous British accent! (I may have made that last one up...)  Bondi started a sub box!  Let's strike up the band and dance!

mussical.gif

headphonedance.gif

rocknroll2.gif

yess.gif

yay.gif

schleich.gif

rockwoot.gif

ura.gif

yep adios julep! of course now that theres real competition...they may start rewarding loyal customers....fingers crossed...hear that julep...you gotta up your game or we ALL leave you!!!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up too!  August is my birthday month, so I can argue for it being one of my gifts!  I always hesitated about signing up for Julep (either 2 small-sized polishes & a beauty item, or 3 polishes per month... for $20? Naaaaah)  but this one seems totally worth it!  3 FULL-SIZE polishes! AND a beauty item!  AND Richard himself popping out of the box to read the polish names in his gorgeous British accent! (I may have made that last one up...)  Bondi started a sub box!  Let's strike up the band and dance!

mussical.gif

headphonedance.gif

rocknroll2.gif

yess.gif

yay.gif

schleich.gif

rockwoot.gif

ura.gif
I decided to sign up too and I agree with everything you said except July is my birthday month.  I may just sign up month to month unless the 3 month is a really good discount because I know I cannot afford to continue this subscription a long time, but I really want to try it!  I love that it is 3 nail polishes and a beauty product, those are 4 of my favorite things! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe a lip scrub like people have been asking for in other sub threads!  Or hand cream or foot cream, or nail files or endless possibilities!

We should start a list of items they could send us to pass the time until boxes ship!  Lol

Plus we know they check the thread and since this is a start up with great customer service we may be able to make suggestions and see them pop up in the future!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder what kind of beauty products they'll send out...

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mussical.gif

headphonedance.gif

rocknroll2.gif

yess.gif

yay.gif

schleich.gif

rockwoot.gif

ura.gif
AAAAGGHHHH! I love THIS! LOL

Ahaahaahahaaha, popping out of the box, HILARIOUS....but yes
smilehappyyes.gif
....I totally think that should definitely happen!

Back