Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ann Tucci asked that question to Bondi FB Fan page and here what Bondi replied:

Hi Ann, with polish, it has to go by ground because its considered hazardous. We're shipping via USPS First Class. We've found that 90% of our orders are delivered within 2 days (even to the West Coast!) A lot of subscription boxes use USPS Parcel Select which can take up to ten days because its a cheaper option. Hope this helps!
When all else fails ask on FB
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am excited about this. I tried Square Hue this month but paused my sub after receiving my box. I do like the formula and dry time but the colors did not excite me and I don't like not getting a preview and option to skip if I don't like the dolor.

I hate my mailman... So my Bondi package was supposed to be here on Friday, but I didn't hear them knock on the door or anything, and now my tracking says "Attempted to deliver, contact USPS for redelivery" and "Notice left"... there was no notice anywhere near the door, or in the mailbox. They also didn't bother trying to re-deliver it on Saturday -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Worthless...

/rant off

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hate my mailman... So my Bondi package was supposed to be here on Friday, but I didn't hear them knock on the door or anything, and now my tracking says "Attempted to deliver, contact USPS for redelivery" and "Notice left"... there was no notice anywhere near the door, or in the mailbox. They also didn't bother trying to re-deliver it on Saturday -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Worthless...

/rant off
OMG... do you live in my neighborhood? My mailman SUCKS. Twice I have had to track down packages because he "attempted to deliver", which is utter bullshit. There is someone not 15 ft from the front door all day. Not only did he never attempt to knock, he didn't leave a notice either. I only figured it out because I contacted the sender of the packages and got the international tracking info, then contacted USPS. They wonder why they are circling the drain... 
icon_frown.gif

Worthless...

/rant off
Booooooo, that sucks! My mailman is a disaster as well...so is my FedEx man. I swear, half the time they just are being lazy and don't bother coming by or forget to deliver and then say that they did come by. I was HOME, helloooo? LOL

Crazy! I hope you get your Bondi soon!
heart.gif

Worthless...

/rant off
Mine is horrible as well...and this is the 3rd we've had here..the second didnt like dogs,we have two big ones and several time we caught him trying to feed them something(at first i thought it was dog biscuits since the first used to carry a pocket full for the nutty dogs...later found out it wasnt just dog biscuits...but they were laced with something...probably why he no longer works there...good thing my babies hate dog treats...we had to make sure they were inside for months because i caught him trying to let them out of the gate a cpl times...guess he thought since they get noisy they would bite him...it backfired, they just ran down the street to pee at the neighbors yard,didnt care he was there, another time he acted all freaked as they ran by saying they came after me, im gonna sue you..i lied said oh really let me check the film...i was recording this..he left i only saw him once after that.lol)) the one we have now is ok...just stupid.he randomly skips our house all together then a few times ive seen him make a trip from he end of the road back to us. he probably kept my june ipsy bag.lmao!

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG... do you live in my neighborhood? My mailman SUCKS. Twice I have had to track down packages because he "attempted to deliver", which is utter bullshit. There is someone not 15 ft from the front door all day. Not only did he never attempt to knock, he didn't leave a notice either. I only figured it out because I contacted the sender of the packages and got the international tracking info, then contacted USPS. They wonder why they are circling the drain... 
icon_frown.gif
Ugh, don't you hate when that happens? Seriously, they should be firing people for these things.

Quote: Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Booooooo, that sucks! My mailman is a disaster as well...so is my FedEx man. I swear, half the time they just are being lazy and don't bother coming by or forget to deliver and then say that they did come by. I was HOME, helloooo? LOL

Crazy! I hope you get your Bondi soon! 
heart.gif

I wouldn't be nearly as mad if I wasn't planning a Mani Monday blog post featuring Bondi. I bet it won't get to me tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is horrible as well...and this is the 3rd we've had here..the second didnt like dogs,we have two big ones and several time we caught him trying to feed them something(at first i thought it was dog biscuits since the first used to carry a pocket full for the nutty dogs...later found out it wasnt just dog biscuits...but they were laced with something...probably why he no longer works there...good thing my babies hate dog treats...we had to make sure they were inside for months because i caught him trying to let them out of the gate a cpl times...guess he thought since they get noisy they would bite him...it backfired, they just ran down the street to pee at the neighbors yard,didnt care he was there, another time he acted all freaked as they ran by saying they came after me, im gonna sue you..i lied said oh really let me check the film...i was recording this..he left i only saw him once after that.lol)) the one we have now is ok...just stupid.he randomly skips our house all together then a few times ive seen him make a trip from he end of the road back to us. he probably kept my june ipsy bag.lmao!

OMG seriously?? I'm so glad your babies are safe, but it's crazy how disgusting some people can be.

And after I wrote this I got an email from Richard. 

Seriously guys, Bondi has the best customer service ever.

I signed up! I've been dying to try them out since the whole glossybox incident. I loe that it's 3 polishes ! Deff going to skip julep & give them a try. Does anyone know how their shipping is to California?

Originally Posted by lissa1307 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually see both sides of the coin in this aspect. My dad was a mail carrier for over 25 years and he was almost killed in a dog attack during a delivery. (I don't over-exaggerate, he literally almost died from blood-loss, he was found just in time). I do agree that the mailman should NOT have EVER tried to feed your dogs anything, under any circumstances though! That's taking it much too far. My dad just learned to speak to the owners and express his concern if they had larger dogs that looked like they might be trouble. Most residents learned his timing and knew when to keep the dogs inside, or in the backyard, etc.
smile.gif

I wouldn't be nearly as mad if I wasn't planning a Mani Monday blog post featuring Bondi. I bet it won't get to me tomorrow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh my goodness.....that IS terrible! Btw, did you see the pic on their Facebook?! Somebody's FABULOUS mani is featured!
wink.gif

No joke
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my goodness.....that IS terrible! Btw, did you see the pic on their Facebook?! Somebody's FABULOUS mani is featured!
wink.gif
Nope, I just went and looked though :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thanks for the heads up, these 15 seconds of fame sure brightened my day!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I actually see both sides of the coin in this aspect. My dad was a mail carrier for over 25 years and he was almost killed in a dog attack during a delivery. (I don't over-exaggerate, he literally almost died from blood-loss, he was found just in time). I do agree that the mailman should NOT have EVER tried to feed your dogs anything, under any circumstances though! That's taking it much too far. My dad just learned to speak to the owners and express his concern if they had larger dogs that looked like they might be trouble. Most residents learned his timing and knew when to keep the dogs inside, or in the backyard, etc.
smile.gif

wink.gif

No joke
smilehappyyes.gif
Sorry, I'm still out of town and using my sister's MAC Pro book. She didn't have a mouse so I couldn't do select option. (I'm not so familiar with MAC pro book ah!)

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I was gonna post that yesterday (unable do it from my iphone and being so tired with the water park excerise) HA! Yeah, I agree about the dogs attack on mailman. My Aunt was a mail carrier for over 30 years. She got attacked by two German Shephards out at the farm. She lives in a small town so she drove the mail truck to deliver the mail and somehow, they snuck up behind her. She didn't get OUT of the truck but they just snuck around from behind and viciously attacked her. She had over 200 stitches on her left leg and knee. It took her 5 months to regain the ability to use her leg and walking. The owner never offer to pay for medical expenses and not even an apology. She ended up suing the owner and won. Even though, my Aunt is a owner of a German Shephard, Doberman Pitscher, Pit Bull, and a Great Dane. Never one of them ever become vicious and mean dogs. Like most of you have said that sometimes owners just don't want the responsibility to raise the dogs in a healthy environment. 

That being said; my Aunt told her supervisor that she refused to go thru that mail route because of the irresponsibility of the owners. They gave her back the old route which was she walked around downtown carrying 35 to 40lbs of mail on her back. She likes the hard work. She walked and walked. Since she's been retired; she's 68 years old and runs full marathons and plays tennis (is on tennis team) for 4 to 5 hours 4 days a week. I really admire her endurance. Sorry for totally off topic. I've been fortunate that I haven't had any bad experience with UPS, Postal, and Fed Ex so far. I've even had friendly delivery people... Boy, I need more coffee. Loving these posts and enjoying conversations..

Have a great day!! oxoxox 

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Worthless...

/rant off

How awful! Why would he let your dogs loose if he was afraid of them? Did he have to go through that gate to deliver your mail? What an @$$!

Awesome! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cindaaayduh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I signed up! I've been dying to try them out since the whole glossybox incident. I loe that it's 3 polishes ! Deff going to skip julep & give them a try.

Does anyone know how their shipping is to California?
Their shipping is usually quite fast regardless of location. 
smilehappyyes.gif

This was my  first Square Hue and I loved it.  I just had a huge pissy witchy fit at Julep.  They charged me twice AFTER I had skipped the month last month so I canceled.  And then charged me twice again this month even though I canceled!  I was most displeased.  I'll never do business with them again so I'm really looking forward to Bondi!

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This was my  first Square Hue and I loved it.  I just had a huge pissy witchy fit at Julep.  They charged me twice AFTER I had skipped the month last month so I canceled.  And then charged me twice again this month even though I canceled!  I was most displeased.  I'll never do business with them again so I'm really looking forward to Bondi!
Do you have the receipts of confirmation for the cancellations? You can dispute the charge with your bank/cc company

How awful! Why would he let your dogs loose if he was afraid of them? Did he have to go through that gate to deliver your mail? What an @$$!
Thats the crazy thing...our mailbox is outside the fence and way out of the dogs reach in any way shape or form. And i can understand the mail carriers disposition as well...up until my hubby kinda forced these two on me i didnt like dogs because every dog i came in contact as a child attacked me and i even have scars on my face and legs from them. But these two softened me up. They are my babies now.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thats the crazy thing...our mailbox is outside the fence and way out of the dogs reach in any way shape or form. And i can understand the mail carriers disposition as well...up until my hubby kinda forced these two on me i didnt like dogs because every dog i came in contact as a child attacked me and i even have scars on my face and legs from them. But these two softened me up. They are my babies now.
So basically he was purposefully antagonizing your dogs in the hopes that would attack so he could try to get a payday out of it. Friggin' psycho. 
madno.gif

Argh to sign up or not sign up?

I might wait until August, when I dump my extra cell phone line (which costs $15/month) that way I can justify the extra $

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Argh to sign up or not sign up?

I might wait until August, when I dump my extra cell phone line (which costs $15/month) that way I can justify the extra $
Doooo it! You know you wanna! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back