Box of Style By Zoe Report Summer 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This box must not be selling quickly, because it's listed on Gilt City today as One Seasonal Box of Style & $50 RachelZoe.com credit for $100.  I'm not a subscriber, but I've always found something I like in each box...  Must have willpower!!

Super excited for this box but today I was charged for a full year instead of my usual seasonal. I had to contact them and they were nice about it, explained it was an error and they would refund. I'm hopeful for a quick resolution

I just checked my account and it says on hold because I need to update my CC info. The CC number they have was stolen so it's no longer valid. I tried updating the payment online but it won't update. So frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was charged 3 times. Contacted them about it but haven't heard back.
Same thing happened to me! Also emailed them and waiting for a response as well...

ETA: Just got an apologetic email from customer service and have been refunded for the extra charges. Yay!

Yeah they were apologetic to me also. My refund hasn't hit my account yet but I have faith it will.

I still have nothing in my account and had to call my bank to dispute the charges today. They did send me an email saying they were in the process but it could take 10 days. Unfortunately this will be the last box I do with them. If they would have corrected the error and refunded immediately I wouldn't have canceled though.

I was also billed $350 in error.  I notified them Monday.  I talked to my bank today and they said they had rec'd the $250 refund authorization and it would post to my account in 2-3 days.  What a mess, but at least they refunded without a hassle.

Thanks for letting us know about the billing issues.  I had emailed them a few weeks back asking them to cancel my year sub after the Summer box (burnt out).  Now, I have no faith that would actually happen (even if I saved the email from them confirming this) so I just removed my card from my profile.  Take THAT billing bozos!!  :bringiton:

I just got an email that my subscription was charged and it shows the regular charge for quaterly. So weird that so many of you got charged for the full year. Hope they get their billing issues sorted out ASAP. 

I'm so glad I checked this forum, because I was also charged 3X. The extra charges were refunded yesterday, I didn't have to ask. but, it explains why my credit card emailed statement was much higher than I was expecting. I was in Romania at the time and couldn't log in (too risky because of hackers). Phew, thank goodness I didn't actually spend that much money!

Have u ladies seen spoiler #3?

Michael Stars Pastel Gardens Coverup ($58 Value) - http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/05/box-of-style-summer-spoiler-3-coupon.html

Lowres_caftan_model-683x1024.jpg

I really like the caftan but I'm worried about the fit.  Someone said that it fits up to a size 10, but I don't see that anywhere on Michal Stars website, or anywhere else that sells it (zappos and revolve). 

The caftan looks pretty. It's not something I would buy myself so I'd be interested in trying it. I'm worried about the fit too though because the model looks tall and I'm really short. :lol: I just can't picture it looking very good on me.

At the very least, it will be a comfy night gown (provided it fits me...though it looks pretty flowy). This is fashion forward ( though not necessarily in my comfort zone) which is what Rachel is all about and how her box is advertised. I'm happy with everything so far!

Back