Box of Style By Zoe Report Summer 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just tried the link to the glasses and it didn't work but yes they look like the cashton brown sunglasses. I see a picture on their Facebook page showing the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those sunglasses are so cute and I can't wait to try the wave spray - my box arrives next Saturday (boo!).  Those that purchased the box with the gilt city sale are definitely getting a bargain at $70.

Ahh, OK -  now that I see the sunglasses my opinion of this box has totally changed.  I think they nicely round out the box and makes it feel "whole" (if that makes sense).  The sunglasses are a fun style and like nothing I have.  It also helped that I saw Liz on MSA review the box and she looks awesome in the cover up and sunnies . . .the cover up is bold, but I really like it.  

After looking at the box more and trying the items, I really like the curation too. It's really fitting for summer. The wave spray is awesome. I like the smell and it seemed to revive my hair really nicely. It's a perfect spray to get the hair ready for the beach with the coverup and the sunglasses. Perfect items for summer. The necklace and the ring are a great touch. I'm happy to replace my cheap target hair turban with this nice one. It will look great in the bathroom. I haven't been disappointed with Box of style yet. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I think it's hands down the best box out there for consistently delivering a great curation and value.

Edited to add: I think with this box we get a glimpse of what Rachel Zoe's lifestyle is like which is great. Her lifestyle is so different from mine with my Target and Old Navy finds lol. It's nice to receive these trendy, fashionable items that I wouldn't go out and buy for myself and get to try and have them. Rachel just knows her stuff and it shows. Getting the box of style is a real treat for me and I've really enjoyed it so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sooooo happy with this. I love the coverup and will be so sad if it doesn't fit. I love the way everything fits together and is perfect for summer. The turban was a very happy surprise since I don't own anything like it and have very frizzy hair I prefer to air dry. Can't wait to try it out!

I think the box is well put together.  I am a little worried about the cover-up, too I am a little busty and I hope it is a loose fit.

The only thing I am not thrilled about is yet another face SPF/moisturizer.

The cover up is really lose. I'm short and not busty and it also worked for me. I was worried it was going to be too long and lose but it's not. Overall it's an awesome cover up and will work for anyone because of the shape of it. I can see now why it was picked for this box. Michael Stars is a great brand too so I'm beyond excited to have this.

Sorry if this is double posted but I can't see my prior posting.  I would love to trade for the turban ... please let me know if you don't want yours!

Today I got an email from Zoe saying my box was on its way. Unfortunately I have not received a sipping notice. So far I've had 3 boxes. 2 were significantly delayed and one was canceled without notice. So as thrilled as I am when I receive the box I'm really running out of patience with the actual delivery.

Well I would need a FedEx shipping number. Unfortunately all I have is a pretty email saying its on its way. No number, no weight, no nothing.

MarieS, on 06 Jun 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:Well I would need a FedEx shipping number. Unfortunately all I have is a pretty email saying its on its way. No number, no weight, no nothing.
No, you don't need the tracking if you register for an account with your mailing address (presumably where the box is going).  All packages that are going to your address would then show up under your account and never need the tracking.

Well I would need a FedEx shipping number. Unfortunately all I have is a pretty email saying its on its way. No number, no weight, no nothing.
I got that same email and was thinking "where is the tracking #" then this morning I got the tracking email. Hopefully you will get your tracking email today.

It really annoys me that I signed up for an annual sub starting this spring and still get my boxes super late. I emailed them about it last round and got a snotty response. I thought that was a perk for an annual sub? I also live in southern CA... no tracking number emailed/nothing in my fedex account yet either :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back