Box of Style By Zoe Report Summer 2016 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's pretty on the model, but I am just too afraid I'd end up looking like Mrs Roper from Three's Company !  

Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 1.04.53 PM.png

Anyone get a shipping notification yet? This is my last box of an annual sub and I'm really hoping to be wowed by this box, as spring wasn't a huge hit for me. The caftan will be worn as a read on my back porch, ha, so I hope it's comfy as well as being fun to look at.

Wow, I am surprised it's only 1 lb, though I guess the jewelry weighs almost nothing and the caftan is probably

Iightweight. Maybe that was the default weight and will update once it's a few stops down the road. June is going to epic...I get Fabfitfun, Box of style, popsugar le, and adidas. My credit card is going to burst into flames any second, lol

Just got my shipping notice and it actually shipped yesterday. I'm not too far from LA so hopefully I will have it early next week. It says it weighs 3 pounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the box is sold out yet?  I didn't see anything saying so on the website.... not sure whether I am best off selling the box as a whole unopened (only if it's sold out) or putting up the individual pieces separately.   Just hoping to recoup my investment since so far I am not interested in any of it.

My box just came! I'm really happy with this box even though I'll give away the jewelry. I'm happy to have the caftan and the other items in the box.

image.jpeg

Just got my shipping notice and it actually shipped yesterday. I'm not too far from LA so hopefully I will have it early next week. It says it weighs 3 pounds.
Mine still says 1 Lb., so it sounds like the initial shipping weights weren't right. Three lbs sounds more like it...I can't wait to see what we're getting!

My box just came! I'm really happy with this box even though I'll give away the jewelry. I'm happy to have the caftan and the other items in the box.

Oh wow. I just posted that I couldn't wait to find out and the see your pic. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. Thanks for sharing a picture. I'm maybe a little disappointed with this box, at least compared to past boxes. Was there a spotlight item? (Like we got the la mer last time).

Here is the other picture

I somehow forgot the sunglasses from the picture. Sorry about that.

image.jpeg

Reija, on 04 Jun 2016 - 5:59 PM, said:
Here is the other picture

I somehow forgot the sunglasses from the picture. Sorry about that.

image.jpeg
Thank you!  Wow, you received your box so quickly.  So in addition to the spoilers, it looks like it's sunglasses and a hair turban?   Loving the sunglasses.

Oh wow. I just posted that I couldn't wait to find out and the see your pic. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">. Thanks for sharing a picture. I'm maybe a little disappointed with this box, at least compared to past boxes. Was there a spotlight item? (Like we got the la mer last time).
I think the item I forgot from the first picture was the spot light item or maybe the caftan since it's Michael Stars. I think overall the value is great. I'm not so excited about the skin care item but the other items make up for it.

To me it seems like this box has the most items we've ever received - the jewelry, coverup, hair care, skin care, towel and sunglasses.

Back