Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!!!!! Is it crazy that the first round has barely started and I'm already hoping we can send the box around twice... ha!

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet!!!!! Is it crazy that the first round has barely started and I'm already hoping we can send the box around twice... ha!
I'd be up for 2x around!

Guess what I just got?!  TNorth1852 outdid herself y'all! This is a big box, I'll post pictures of what I am keeping and what I'm adding later this afternoon/evening. We need two rounds, I have too much to add in just one round.

Just to tease y'all; everyone on the list is getting a little something from me. It is a favorite Spring/Summer item that I just love, so everyone is getting a sample. They will be in a specially marked Ipsy bag.

just looked at the instagram pics and wow there is a bunch of amazing stuff!! I have a bunch of stuff out aside but now I'm questioning if I have enough stuff and if my stuff is good enough because so far you girls are rockstars with putting the box together!

We had torrential rains last night and I now have water in my garage from the creek flooding. I will do my utmost to keep to my original plan of mailing out tomorrow, but with flooded conditions it may be Wednesday. Central AL caught it last night.

Oh - bless you Kristine Walker! It came a MONSOON at my house last night, so I can only imagine!!

So the Large Priority box is on the move and should reach LovePink on Thursday 4/10. It was a struggle to fit everything into the new box, I made the mistake of throwing away tons of empty sub boxes last month so I only had 3 to work with. My husband was afraid we wouldn't be able to get the box sealed, but we did!

8 pounds 12 ounces of goodies, can't wait till everyone gets a crack at it.

I'm kinnnnddddd of thinking I started the box with WAYYYYY too much stuff -- oh well. more stuff = more fun. I mean.... right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The more the merrier! Wading through tons of stuff is what makes it so much fun! You did a fabulous job as the box starter tnorth1852

If someone gets an unwanted Cailyn lip balm would you mind putting my name on it and tossing into the box? I hope it is OK to ask.

If someone gets an unwanted Cailyn lip balm would you mind putting my name on it and tossing into the box? I hope it is OK to ask.
I'm not getting Cailyn this month in Ipsy or I definitely would have thrown it in for you. The formula is just too drying for me

It's here, it's here!  I heavy box of makeup-y goodness was waiting for me when I got home!  Going to eat dinner then take pics!

My goal is to sort through and send Saturday or Monday.  I have friends coming to town Tuesday-Saturday and I do not think a stop at the post office is on their vacation agenda!

ETA: Ok, dinner completed, box opened and photographed.

This is my first circular swap so I am excited and I took a lot of pictures.  Like 10.  So I will put them in spoilers in case anyone wants to be suprised and to not take up a ton of space.  Only thing not photographed is the pillow pack for tgooberbutt.  It was in the box.  If you want to see a pic of it I can send.

Here we go!

Can't lie! I get just as excited when y'all open the box as I did when I was making it. Love swap boxes!!

Back