Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the urban decay ocho loco eyeliner set this past Christmas for myself and there is one pencil in there that is called ultraviolet it's like a sparkly bluish purple and I've never used it only swatched it.. I realized I was just keeping it because it looks pretty in the box the set came in. Does anyone want this? If someone will use it I'd love to give it a good home but if not I figure I'll just keep the set pretty lol. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who does stuff like this?!

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the urban decay ocho loco eyeliner set this past Christmas for myself and there is one pencil in there that is called ultraviolet it's like a sparkly bluish purple and I've never used it only swatched it.. I realized I was just keeping it because it looks pretty in the box the set came in. Does anyone want this? If someone will use it I'd love to give it a good home but if not I figure I'll just keep the set pretty lol. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who does stuff like this?!
gah!  I love eyeliners.  I will have to check and see if I have that one.  If you put it in the box and it is there by the time it gets back around to me I will give it a good home!  I love eyeliners.  And eyeshadows and lip products.  Those are my weaknesses!

In other news, the box is on its way to @tgooberbutt  Estimated delivery date is Wednesday 4/16/14.  The box topped the scales at 10lbs 1.8 oz.

Thank you @Kristine Walker I did take the Davines (it did not make the photo).  Other than this I took only what was in the picture.  I tried to only take the stuff I am interested in and know I will use.  This also leaves me the option of more picks on the second round.  Thank you to all who posted.

I will include the Divergent blush, bronzer, highlighter combo on the next round.  I still have to take photos of it while it is all together and pretty.

Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last minute request: if anyone has any beauty protector (spray, oil, shampoo/conditioner) I would love to have it!
Sorry I've been MIA on MUT lately ... had to get them taxes finished. 
caf.gif

Do you mean beauty protector the brand, or are you just looking for sprays/oils/shampoo/conditioner?

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet! I'll throw it in then
smile.gif
I love eyeliner too but this shade just isn't my jam
smile.gif
I'm next after tgooberbutt!!
anything you'd like to request? items or categories?

Quote:Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry I've been MIA on MUT lately ... had to get them taxes finished. 
caf.gif

Do you mean beauty protector the brand, or are you just looking for sprays/oils/shampoo/conditioner?

ohhhhh... taxes. Saw something yesterday I found quite hilarious .... if 10% is enough for Jesus, it ought to be enough for uncle sam. I digress. I love the Beauty Protector Brand (oil, leave in conditioner, shampoo/conditioner)! I also am obsessed with Vasanti face scrub!

anything you'd like to request? items or categories?
Taxes suck but it sounds like this box is coming at the perfect time.. something to look forward to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Our box is so amazing you could add absolutely nothing and it would still be amazing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I go thru dry shampoo quicker than any other product I use, or any other type of hair product that adds volume for that matter. Love me some big hair lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also bleach my hair so conditioning masks are awesome. I'm the weirdo that actually loves self tanner and fake lashes (natural looking ones). Blush and lipstick are other things I love. I hope you have lots of fun sorting thru the box!! I'm so excited it's getting closer to my turn :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh wow. You ladies have all outdone yourselves. This box has been insane! I got box this evening, and it was bursting at the seams! After taking, and leaving, and 2 hrs of box-tetris, the box is packed (in a new Lg Priority Mail Box), and will be in tomorrow morning's mail to @heartsandwhimsy

Thank you @tnorth1852 for all that Tatcha!!!!

@lovepink I gave the TooFaced Chocolate palette a new home, I'm so excite to try all the neutrals and purples!

And I don't know who put the Ole wipes in there, but I've been hoping to try them for a while! 

Those are stamping plates with a new stamper.
  The UD chubby is from the Glinda Palette.
  Oops - other hair stuff in a later photo too
Porefessionals for @tnorth1852 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up removing the parfume samples from their packaging in order to fit them into the box. All are unused!
  I couldn't fit the Body Mist in when trying to pack the box. If anyone wants it, PM me and I'll send it separately. It came in March's Birchbox!

I ended up cutting off the excess packaging of the TooFaced kit that @lovepink left...again, to try to make it fit.... The powders should still be protected enough in shipping....Also ended up taking out the white/pink ipsy bag that held @kristinewalker's gifts to make space. The gifts with her note are still in the box, just with slimmer packaging! 

If anyone wants these, PM me, and I'll send it separately! 
Woohoo!! 

Wooohoooo!!! [@]tgooberbutt[/@] you're the best!!! Looks like you added work awesome stuff!! Btw I totally found a deal for that palette on HSN. TOTALLY BUYING!!

I'm so excited for the alex and ani swan bracelet!!! I cancelled glossybox two months ago and was so sad I missed out on that bracelet. That just made my day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay - so I will admit that I shamelessly come here --- click on all the photos and drool over the awesomeness in the box!! Just thought I'd put that out there. What are we thinking about a second round? Would we like to perhaps try to arrange a second round with another group? @Tgooberbutt how did this work last time? I know our group kept the same box going for the second round, but it might be nice to find a different set of goodies to go through -- all up to the rest of the group though!

I also drool over our awesome box!! Personally I'd love to do another round. I was looking at pics of other groups boxes and I'm kind of in love with how amazing ours is and would prefer to keep our box but I'm down for whatever you guys want to do. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Keeping our box definitely makes the logistics easier! Hoping everyone is up for a second round! Lord knows I thought I managed to deplete my stash -- only to find enough to fill an entirely different starter box!! haha!

Random question does anyone want a beauty blender? I bought one and could never get it to work for me and then got another in my glossybox. Also super excited because I just got tracking from tgooberbutt and we live pretty damn close so I should be getting the box soon!

Got tracking yesterday and the box is already out for delivery today!! I leave tonight for a little weekend trip so will send the box off Monday or Tuesday when I'm back home

Thanks, I will! I'm going to see my best friend who lives a few hours away :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Box is still out for delivery.. mail is taking forever today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm waiting to leave until it gets here so I can at least put it inside but I sure would love to have time to at least peek in there before I leave. Mail man please huuuuury!!!

Back