Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, here's a question -- since the box is going to be LARGE when it gets here... are any of you opposed to me taking out what I "want" AND most of the items I put in originally? If I take out the stuff that's already been around once, It'll free up alot of room in the box. I mean, if anyone wanted it they would've taken it the first round, right? Or are there things that y'all would like for me to leave in there? Just trying to figure out how we can cut down the size of the box so it will be able to stay in a Large Flat Rate for the entire round.
I think that is fine to do and I had thought about that for items I put in that no one else wants.  I do a local meet up with several MUT ladies and if none of you want the items then I want them to go somewhere!

It will also give a stash for the next box of circular swaps!

I know one thing I had my eye on and no clue if it is still in the box was the one love organics little samples that were in a BB pillow pack.  

I do think it is awesome that we are all so generous and most likely putting in more than we take out!  

I think it's a great idea tnorth! The original stuff you put in has made to everyone, so removing starter leftovers sounds good. I'm just anxious to get my mitts on the box, and the Cailyn lip balm that lovepink was so kind to include for me!

I've set aside my round 2 items, if one of mine is a duplicate of something in the box do y'all want me to include it ( so 2 or more people get a shot at it) or do y'all prefer no duplicate items?

When we finish round 2 would y'all be up for swapping the box with a different group? For example when it gets back to tnorth again, then send to the Southern group and we go around with theirs?

I love swaps so I'm up for whatever! I'm okay with duplicate items! Heartsandwhimsey sent the box out today! She's having a tough last few days, so keep her in your thoughts! Oh, and she successfully got it down to a large flat rate box. She sent pics of her gives and takes, but I've been out of town all day and haven't been able to post. I will try to do that tomorrow before I go put in a ten hour day!

Okay - hopefully this will work. These are the additions from @heartsandwhimsey

20140425_220222.jpg

20140425_220432.jpg

20140425_220614.jpg

20140425_220904.jpg

20140425_221053.jpg

20140425_221340.jpg

20140425_221552.jpg

20140425_221502.jpg

looks like you guys were able to figure out the photos! (I haven't tried to post photos on the new site yet....)

Nice additions! 

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being patient with me this past week, and a special thank you to tnorth for putting up with all my emails and filling you guys in... she has been seriously amazing! Our mini vacation last weekend ended up lasting longer than expected because my best friend (who just bought a home) had done pipes burst and flooding happen. Luckily my hubby is a contractor and was able to do all the repairs for her for free and save her thousands of dollars. When I got home 2 days later than expected I came home with an awful stomach flu... vomiting, diarrhea, fever.. just a whole bunch of awesomeness! I hadn't been that sick since I was a kid. I couldn't log into makeuptalk after the update and truly it was at the

bottom of my priority list. I went thru the box... had the

hardest time repacking it but did it... went to the post

office and since it was "bulging" they wouldn't accept it

as a flat rate deal so I was going to just pay to send it

non flat rate but they wanted $46!!! Sorry guys but I just

don't have almost fifty bucks to spend on shipping.. so

that was Thursday and later that evening I found out my

grandpa was dying so it's been literally a week from hell.

I've been going back and forth between the hospital and

then back home to take care of my three little girls. It's

been crazy. The box was sent out Saturday morning. I

ended up lightening the box up by taking more stuff out

which I felt guilty about because I took more out than I put in but I didn't know what else to do about shipping. I have nore photos of what I took out that I will upload probably in the morning I'm absolutely exhausted. I do have lots of really good stuff to put in for round 2 since I couldn't fit it all in this time.. occ lip tars, urban decay liners, a pretty lancome eyeshadow palette. So I'll make it up to you girls. My husband helped me back the box the second time and omg we were just cracking up trying to figure out how to make it work but somehow we did. Again I really appreciate how wonderful and patient you guys have been with me.

Just hit post and then looked at what I wrote and it looks so funky.. idk what happened but too tired to edit it and try to figure it out : )

@@heartsandwhimsy  I am so sorry about all that stuff that happened to you.  Don't worry about the box or MUT.  Be there for your family.  I am thinking of you all and hoping that things get better.  

I got the box today! In the middle of this string of tornadoes! I've gone from the "safe hall" to sorting through this box like eight times. I took out all of the items I originally put in the box since they've been around once already! I can't figure out how to post pics from my cell phone. Once I do, I will share the contents and what I took and put back in!

This is everything that was in the box when It got here! (Not pictured is the workout DVD and I kept it!)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are the items that were in the starter box, went around once, and weren't chosen.

image.jpg

This is what I kept.

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is what I added:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just kidding. One of the pics posted twice. THIS is what I took out that was in the original starter box.

image.jpg

Thanks everyone for your support and love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Traci, I'm so excited you got the box today! Estimated delivery was originally set for tomorrow.. so yay for getting the box a day early!! One again awesome additions : )

Thanks everyone for your support and love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Traci, I'm so excited you got the box today! Estimated delivery was originally set for tomorrow.. so yay for getting the box a day early!! One again awesome additions : )

@@lovepink I know I've already told you this but I just gotta tell you again.... I absolutely LOVE that bronzer/blush/highlighter palette!!! It's seriously my new favorite thing. Ever since I took it out of the box I literally use it every single day.. most of the time several times a day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So thank you for my new favorite pretty lol

Latest posts

Back