Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Man did we have some scary overnight weather! I hope everyone is safe and well. I am so thrilled that the video and bracelet found a good home!  I've been loving all my box goodies, I can't pick a favorite but the Liz Earle and Time Balm primer are getting serious daily use. Every time I see a box update the song "Round and Round" by Ratt goes through my head.

Man did we have some scary overnight weather! I hope everyone is safe and well. I am so thrilled that the video and bracelet found a good home!  I've been loving all my box goodies, I can't pick a favorite but the Liz Earle and Time Balm primer are getting serious daily use. Every time I see a box update the song "Round and Round" by Ratt goes through my head.
I'm glad you guys are safe! Hope everything is okay (and will be okay) out there!

And, are you talking about Liz Earle's cleansing balm? 

@@heartsandwhimsy - I'm sorry about your grandfather, and the rough couple of weeks, I hope things are getting better!  :hugs3:

Last edited by a moderator:
The box should be going out again NLT Friday! WIth the weather around here, and volunteering my time to clean the mess up, I'm trying to carve out the "post office" drop time! haha!

Oh - and can I please just say I am OBSESSED with the pink/orange Zoya @heartsandwhimsey put in??? It reminds me of my all time favorite OPI polish "cajun shrimp", but with a little more pink. LOVEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm glad you guys are safe! Hope everything is okay (and will be okay) out there!

And, are you talking about Liz Earle's cleansing balm? 

@@heartsandwhimsy - I'm sorry about your grandfather, and the rough couple of weeks, I hope things are getting better!  :hugs3:
 Yes, I figured I would just give it one try and then pass it on, but I love it!  It doesn't take much , just a couple of pea-sized dabs. Usually my skin reacts fast and negatively to any thing other than Cetaphil cleanser, but to far so good. The Liz Earle cloth is amazing as well.

I suuuuuckkkkkkkk!!!! I missed the post office by FIVE MINUTES. Five whole minutes. Eff. Taking it at lunch tomorrow, but since we are so close geographically, kristinewalker should have it by Tuesday!!

Tnorth, thank you for volunteering to help others after the terrible storms, you have a heart of gold. I'll let y'all know when the goody box gets here.

Aww! Thank you! It was very, very humbling. served as a good reminder to be thankful for what I have. The house we were at was a total loss. basically all that was left standing was the tiny 1/2 bath that the family was hudled in. mother nature is a beast.

I also wanted to let you know, @KristineWalker, that thebalm.com is having a 50% off sale tomorrow - so that primer I put in the box will be half off from 12-2 CST! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay for the box!  I have been working on getting all my picks for round 2 together!  @@tnorth1852 that is so sad that the family you were helping lost so much.  Hopefully they are safe.

@@Kristine Walker you're hilarious.

@@lovepink Fortunately all of the members of that family are unhurt. The pre-teen boy was very, very shaken up. And he was absolutely heartbroken when he found his wallet, but all of his money had been sucked out of it. Broke my heart. If I would've had cash, I would've given it to him! Just crazy to see what a tornado can do. They had two cars parked i nthe two car garage... the cars were where they were parked, but all the walls of the garage had been blown away. it was crazy.

It's here! Crammed full box, I was screaming like a gal in labor. I took 3 photos so far, haven't added photos of what I'm adding yet, but those will be up sometime before midnight. Frugalwitch on instagram to see pictures, if some kind soul could post them here I would be forever grateful.

Hi ladies!  Do you all like candles?  I have 3 Illume Candles (will post pics).  I am just not a fan of the candles (they are new and unburned but not pretty)

Here are pics:

Scents are Mediterranean, Pineapple Cilantro and Lemon Grass.  They are kind of big so they will take up some space.  If someone is interested in one in particular let me know.

photo 1-67.JPG

photo 2-61.JPG

OK I took a picture of what I am sending. Normally I send much,much more than I take, but this time I kept it even so it will all fit back into the box. All except two items are never used or swatched, I marked the two shampoos I had sampled. Frugalwitch instagram, if somebody could post it for me.

@@Kristine Walker -- look at you puttin me to shame! Box delivered one day, out the next! I sit on it for five days like a slacker.... hahaha! Can't wait to see the next set of takes/adds!

Latest posts

Back