Circular Swap #5: Calibama Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had time to peek thru the box before I left and man am I torn!! There is quite a bit of stuff in there that I want and I have a bunch to put in but I gotta save stuff for round two lol. I'm gonna have to really think this through and do some narrowing down so that I can do both rounds. My stash used to be so much larger but I started feeling like a hoarder and giving away bags of stuff to all my girlfriends. This is gonna be tougher than I thought!

Before I left I pulled out the too faced bronzee/blush/highlighter palette to take with me and omg I'm soooo in love with it thanks lovepink!!

Quote: Originally Posted by heartsandwhimsy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Before I left I pulled out the too faced bronzee/blush/highlighter palette to take with me and omg I'm soooo in love with it thanks lovepink!!
Yay!  I am so glad it has a happy home with somone who will use it!  It just sat there in the tin all sad and lonely!  It must have been waiting for you! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soooo how are we going to handle the site down time? Since I'm next in line, once I get the box from @heartsandwhimsey, I will hang on to it until the site is back up before we start round two. [@]Lovepink[/@] and [@]Kristine walker[/@] are y'all in for round two?

@tnorth1852 I am in for round two!  And waiting till the site is back up to send it around again seems like a good plan to me!

Soooo how are we going to handle the site down time? Since I'm next in line, once I get the box from @heartsandwhimsey, I will hang on to it until the site is back up before we start round two. [@]Lovepink[/@] and [@]Kristine walker[/@] are y'all in for round two?
So I don't have an address for you.. just realized that

Can't lie -- the site being down is going to be a major double edged sword --- 1) I won't be able to see @heartsandwhimsey's gives and takes -- BUT 2) The box contents will be a TOTAL SURPRISE!!!

@@tnorth1852 did you get the box from @@heartsandwhimsy yet?

Side note, so glad MUT is back but so hard to navigate it!  I am sure once I get the "hang" of it I will lvoe it but right now the learning curve is hard!
@@lovepink I have not received the box yet. I'm anxiously awaiting. I haven't heard if it's been shipped or not.

I'm with you on the new MUT -- I'm extra confused, slightly frustrated, and trying to learn to love it! haha! I think you're right -- once we get past the learning curve, it'll be second nature just like the old MUT. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So - I just got an email from @! She's having major troubles logging into MUT. I think it's the same password problem I was having -- hopefully I gave good advice and she'll be able to join us ASAP! Also, her mini vaca turned into a mini nightmare -- her friend had some pipes burst in her house! Eeek!!! Luckily, Mr. Heartsandwhimsey saved the day and made repairs! and now our sweet Heartsandwhimsey is sick! no good!

She said the box was PACKED full of stuff -- so full that when she took the box to the PO, they told her she couldn't ship it because it was "bulging". To ship it in a different box would cost $46... um. no. So, I told her to take out more stuff to get it to fit into a large priority box. I also told her to feel better before she worried about the box. I'm in no hurry, and I'm sure the rest of you will be in agreement!

Just wanted to pass the update along! Hopefully we'll be seeing her soon!

oh no! Poor @@heartsandwhimsy Hope you feel better and don't worry

about the box!

Thank you @@tnorth1852 for the update! This gives me more time to

cull from my hoard, I mean colletion :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Doh! I hope @@heartsandwhimsy all the best on that! And yes, @@tnorth1852, good call on having the box lightened up to keep the shipping reasonable!

I just had a few sephora orders come in, so I have stuff to add for round two! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Doh! I hope @@heartsandwhimsy all the best on that! And yes, @@tnorth1852, good call on having the box lightened up to keep the shipping reasonable!

I just had a few sephora orders come in, so I have stuff to add for round two! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Great minds think alike!  I have had several Sephora orders come in as well (summer favorites) and lots of extras so I am adding them to the pile!

So, here's a question -- since the box is going to be LARGE when it gets here... are any of you opposed to me taking out what I "want" AND most of the items I put in originally? If I take out the stuff that's already been around once, It'll free up alot of room in the box. I mean, if anyone wanted it they would've taken it the first round, right? Or are there things that y'all would like for me to leave in there? Just trying to figure out how we can cut down the size of the box so it will be able to stay in a Large Flat Rate for the entire round.

Back