Circular Swap #5: East Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great, thanks for letting us know!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The box looks great- I've already picked out a few things!
I will be out of town Saturday-Monday, but I'll try to get the box out to the next person on Wednesday.

Right know, the box is a medium sized box (packed totally full).  I just noticed that in the Central thread, Babs (their box starter) had a suggestion about maybe switching to a larger box, so to encourage people to take more goodies out? (see her quoted posted below).  Might not be a bad idea- just throwing it out there for discussion.  (I'll tag everyone in this post, so you can see it and toss in your 2 cents if you'd like!) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Babs28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ok, so I have all my stuff out of it's hiding places and all in one spot. I already sorted it, now I need to decide what to put in the box and how to pack it.  Does anyone have any objection to starting out with a large box instead of a medium one? I think that will give everyone more incentive to take more stuff from the box!  I've noticed on the past swaps that the first few people generally take only a few things and put a ton in the box.  Maybe this way, it will force the first few ladies to take more stuff than they would if it were a medium box and less stuff was in it?  What does everyone think?

Hugs,

Babs

@sparklegirl

@Jwls750

@IndiaLynRose

@Elizabeth Mac

@productjunkie14

That's a great idea. I can switch it to a large box. Last time I was in a swap, we sent the box around twice. The second time everyone had to take out more than they put in to get the box down to a reasonable size. We could do that too (send the box around twice) so the last person doesn't end up with too much stuff!

I a down for whatever!! I love swaps and have lots of goodies to contribute and would love to take out lots if goodies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a great idea. I can switch it to a large box.

Last time I was in a swap, we sent the box around twice. The second time everyone had to take out more than they put in to get the box down to a reasonable size. We could do that too (send the box around twice) so the last person doesn't end up with too much stuff!
 I would love to go around twice! 

would anyone be interested in hair clips or mini tin candles?  I a couple that I would love to find a home for...

Sounds great, thanks for letting us all know! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />    & @productjunkie14  -sure, I'm always interested in hairclips, if you'd like to include 'em!

Box is ready to go out tomorrow! What I took:
What I added:
This was fun, hopefully we can go around again!

sent the box off to @Jwls750 this morning, should be there on friday!

and i found another stash of stuff (lip products mainly) that didn't make it into the box... great reason to send it around again!

sent the box off to @Jwls750  this morning, should be there on friday! and i found another stash of stuff (lip products mainly) that didn't make it into the box... great reason to send it around again!
Woot!! So excited!! I'll have pics up on Friday. I will try to get the box out Saturday, but realistically I'll have it out on Monday.

Hey!!! I received the box! There's so much pretty in it! I will do my best to get this out on Monday, BUT I have a work training I need to go to for a good portion of the day and I don't know that I'll have time. If anything, it'll 100% be going out by Tuesday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What I took out:

What I put in:

I am out of town until Thursday so if you don't get it out by Monday that's ok!

Hey!!! I received the box! There's so much pretty in it! I will do my best to get this out on Monday, BUT I have a work training I need to go to for a good portion of the day and I don't know that I'll have time. If anything, it'll 100% be going out by Tuesday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What I took out: What I put in:

Quote: Originally Posted by IndiaLynRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am out of town until Thursday so if you don't get it out by Monday that's ok!

Perfect! If it ships out on Tuesday it should arrive to you by Thursday :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Yay!

This is going around 2x right?! I still have SO much I can put in the box :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey!!! I received the box! There's so much pretty in it! I will do my best to get this out on Monday, BUT I have a work training I need to go to for a good portion of the day and I don't know that I'll have time. If anything, it'll 100% be going out by Tuesday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What I took out: What I put in:
Great picks and additions!

Back