Circular Swap #5: East Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received it!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Does the tracking say that it was delivered, or was a note left? 

EDITED: SORRY! I read this wrong. I thought @@IndiaLynRose mailed it. Please disregard my early morning confusion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I just send her a message asking to update us on the thread. Maybe she's on vacation?

Attached are photos of what I took out, and what I added. I'm mostly excited to try the Magic Cream Soap from Memebox. I've been very curious about that subscription but haven't taken the plunge yet. Everything else is going with me on my vacation. I feel like these samples arrived just in the nick of time! 

The Kiehl's Facial Scrub that I added was used twice. Both nail polishes were used once, but are mostly unused. Nothing else has been used. 

I'm just waiting to receive the next address (@@Lily V, unless I'm mistaken) so I can mail the box before I leave tomorrow. 

image1.jpeg

photo.jpg

hi everyone! is anyone participating in round 6 of circular swap? I missed the sign up date and was wondering if you want to send the box around again? of course, if you're all in round 6 already I completely understand not wanting to do both!

Back