Circular Swap #5: East Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  hey everyone, how is the box moving along? i love seeing what people take and put in!

IndiaLynRose should have the box already. She was out of town until Thursday, and the box arrived on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll see some update soon!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

IndiaLynRose should have the box already. She was out of town until Thursday, and the box arrived on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll see some update soon!
yes I did receive the box and I will try to ship out Monday 

Quote: Originally Posted by IndiaLynRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  yes I did receive the box and I will try to ship out Monday 
Thanks for letting us know!  Have fun picking out your new pretties!

Everyone else, does everyone have their shipping addresses for whoever follows them? (just thinking about the MuT shutdown/moving days coming up asap)

ETA- I will be out of town on Thursday- Monday next week (24-28th), but I should be able to check messages, forums etc on my cell (I'll be in Canada but I think I'll still have service while there)  Most likely the box won't be ready to ship to me by then, so it''s fine (but I live with my bf, so he gets my mail when I'm away anyway, so it's ok either way.).

I'm glad the website is back! I'm excited to see the progression of this box,I love these circular swaps!!

I took some photos of the box last night as I was going through it. These are all photos of what was in the box when it arrived. I'll make my selections this evening and try to mail it out tomorrow morning.

Enjoy! 

CS 1.jpeg

CS 22.jpeg

CS 33.jpeg

CS 44.jpeg

+ foils!

I had to resize this image substantially for it to even upload, so I apologize that you can't really see what's included. I'll take better pictures tonight!

CS 777.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are photo updates! I can't figure out how to add one at a time with captions. I only see an option to add all photos as attachments. Thus, I'll try to explain the order of them. The first attachment is what I took from the skincare bag. Next is what I added, followed by a photo of all the skincare items currently in the box. Next is what I took from the makeup bag, followed by what I added, and finally a photo of all of the makeup items in the box. This same pattern applies to the photos of perfume samples, previously used items, and foils (what I took, what I added, and photo of everything currently in the box). I hope this all makes sense!!  :wacko:

I'll send the box out to @@productjunkie14 at lunch today. 

11.jpg

22.jpeg

33.jpeg

44.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

77.jpeg

88.jpeg

99.jpeg

1010.jpeg

1111.jpeg

1212.jpeg

1313.jpeg

1414.jpeg

1515.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!! I completely forgot these photos!!! So sorry  :blush:

Hair care & nail polish: I didn't take any polish, but I added the navy bottle at the far left. Hair products: what I took, followed by what I added, and finally a photo of everything currently in the box. 

11.jpg

22.jpeg

33.jpeg

44.jpeg

Yay! Thanks everyone for carrying on so well while I was away (& now struggling w/ the site revamp, very hard to navigate!) I havent been on mut as much as I like, since the new site is extremely difficult to navigate on my phone (on a laptop, its marginally better but still' pretty blergh IMHO).

Hope everyone has been enjoying their new goodies from the box so far!

Hi the first pic is what I took out. The second is what I put in.image.jpgimage.jpg

I added a couple of makeup bags for grabs as well .

Hi I just logged on and found our group! I want to show what I took/added  but I cant figure out how to add pictures!

yay!  Thanks for sharing @@IndiaLynRose !  (I'm finding it hard to post pics in the new site too...)

just an update- I received the box back the other day, everything arrived safe & sound!  There's so much!! Trying to make my final decisions now...  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back