Circular Swap #5: East Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, sorry I haven't been able to be online much...  I'm happy do to a 2nd go around as well- are we interested in swapping the box with another group for the 2nd round however?

I took the pics a few days ago, sorry for the delay in posting them:

Pics are- 1st opening the box- it's huge! (& super well organized and packed, thanks everyone for that!)  :D   and then next pic is what I took out.  however one change is the Mirabella primer in the picture, that's going straight back into the box- I got an allergic reaction to it. :(    Tested it once & broke out into hives/scaly dry skin the next day and it's spread so bad, I had to go to the dermatologist today and he wrote me a prescription cream to put on...  "contact dermatitis"   :sigh:.... :(    I should know better, I use like only 2 skincare & primer brands and shouldn't stray...but I get bored easily and thought, maybe try something new.... yep.  nope! 

100_2599.JPG

100_2600.JPG

Hi all, sorry I haven't been able to be online much...  I'm happy do to a 2nd go around as well- are we interested in swapping the box with another group for the 2nd round however?
I'm happy to keep the same box- I feel like it's changed so much it will be almost all new stuff to me. However, if people want to switch with another group, I'm down for that too!

Ahhhh so, the new mut site revamp problems strike again!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I just came across the box hidden in the linen closet- and went... wha..? wait a minute! wasn't there going to be a 2nd go around?   Turns out, I'm no longer receiving any notifications from this thread (or forum!) and it wasn't listed anywhere on my content I follow... so out of my mind it went. Completely forgot about it.    I had to hunt this thread back down now to find it (w/ the change in the site, is not easy to do anymore!)   

I apologize for dropping the ball ladies!!  I'm happy to sent the box back out (we can do it again with just us, or whatever)- does everyone want to be in the 2nd round? (it's cool if you don't, just let me know!)

Also- I have a couple of Paula's Choice products (full sized, but used- 2/3's or half left), that I switched to some of her other lines (like I much prefer her 2% BHA than the 10% AHA), but I'd hate to let these guys go to waste- would anyone be interested in them, if I added them to the box?  Let me know!

1. @@sparklegirl
  2. @@Jwls750
  3. @@IndiaLynRose
  4. @@Elizabeth Mac
  5. @@productjunkie14

Ahhhh so, the new mut site revamp problems strike again!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I just came across the box hidden in the linen closet- and went... wha..? wait a minute! wasn't there going to be a 2nd go around?   Turns out, I'm no longer receiving any notifications from this thread (or forum!) and it wasn't listed anywhere on my content I follow... so out of my mind it went. Completely forgot about it.    I had to hunt this thread back down now to find it (w/ the change in the site, is not easy to do anymore!)   

I apologize for dropping the ball ladies!!  I'm happy to sent the box back out (we can do it again with just us, or whatever)- does everyone want to be in the 2nd round? (it's cool if you don't, just let me know!)

Also- I have a couple of Paula's Choice products (full sized, but used- 2/3's or half left), that I switched to some of her other lines (like I much prefer her 2% BHA than the 10% AHA), but I'd hate to let these guys go to waste- would anyone be interested in them, if I added them to the box?  Let me know!

1. @@sparklegirl
  2. @@Jwls750
  3. @@IndiaLynRose
  4. @@Elizabeth Mac
  5. @@productjunkie14
Hey I am definitely interested in doing a 2nd swap. I won't lie. The new site is so much more difficult to use (despite them saying it is easier) so I don't find myself checking the site as often as I used to, BUT if I am doing a swap/tagged in a post I definitely will go on the site/update (like I am doing now!).

So yes, definitely down to swap. Also, regarding the Paula's Choice..if you have a moisturizer I would be interested in that because I'm looking for a replacement for what I used. Or a toner (I have a thing for toner :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />).

yay!  sounds great (& also relieved to hear I'm not the only one who's struggling a bit to navigate the new site layout).

Lemme get a few new thing together to add to the box and send it back out. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll try to get stuff organized tonight and let you know what else I'm putting in the box.

@@sparklegirl

heads up- you have a new msg to get your address to ship to! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You know, it figures when I said I had some more goodies to put in the box before shipping back out- that I wouldn't be able to actually find them rt away!  yeeesh!   I will try to get some pics of the new stuff tonight...

ok, pictures!

here's some new goodies I just added:  :D

okay, here is:

all new items: (the chocolate magic cream soap cleanser & the witch's pouch ampoule samples are both from memebox, if we've got any memebox addicts here!) :D

100_2602.JPG

used 1x/swatched.  The perfume's been sprayed a couple of times- it's really lovely, but doesn't last long enough on me :(   (but most perfumes don't last on me tho...)- hope it can find a new home!  It's from Fragonard in Paris, and I'd hate for it to go to waste
100_2601.JPG

PC items- I couldn't find my stickers to label usage, so I'll list it here- the weekly resurfacing treatment has about 50% left and the serum's about 2/3's still there.  Plenty to play with and decide if it'll work for you though.

100_2603.JPG

plus all the rest of the stuff in the box- it's a large priority mail flat rate box- stuffed full, so please take a bunch out! :D    (I had to remove another item, the mini drybar conditioner, to get stuff to fit- just an fyi)

And now for picks/additions!

I took the French perfume because it smells great and actually reminds me of a perfume my mom has which I love. So now I have my own! I also took some mini hair and tan things for my honeymoon at the end of the month!

image.jpeg

I added the following things:

image copy.jpeg

That little body scrub is actually something I grabbed the last time around, but never actually used it so through it back in so someone else can have a chance.

Hey ya'll! I got the box! 

Here is what I took out:

took out.jpeg

Here is what I put in:

put in.jpeg

There are 2 nail polishes in the Zoya box. There are eyeshadow samples/a nail polish in the GDE bag as well.

This box is going off to IndiaLynRose tomorrow! :D

thanks ladies for moving the box along quickly!!  I hope you have fun with your new goodies!

@@sparklegirl -yay, happy to hear the perfume got a new home!!

@Jwls750  -oooh, that pur mascara!!  hope its still in the box when it comes my way again! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back