Circular Swap #5: West Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're really moving along. I think I like having a short swap. The thrill runs out when a swap lasts for months. I do have a couple pairs of red scissors that I can't keep track of, but the pair in the box are probably pajohnso's, since she didn't mention finding them when she got the box. The red Love with Food box takes up a lot of room because of it's design, so I figured it would have to go eventually. A zip lock bag or thinner box should be fine for the foil samples and other unbreakables.

The box is moving along pretty fast. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just replied to [@]rachelshine[/@] so hopefully we can meet sometime this weekend for the swap.

Looks like @bonita22 and I will be meeting up on Friday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The red box is mostly just getting beat up, not so much size. Well I suppose I can count taking the scissors too in my haul, as all of ours have seemed to disappear from the house so thank you @feemia!

Quote:Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like @bonita22 and I will be meeting up on Friday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The red box is mostly just getting beat up, not so much size. Well I suppose I can count taking the scissors too in my haul, as all of ours have seemed to disappear from the house so thank you @feemia!

You're welcome! That's one pair I don't have to keep track of anymore. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the box from [@]rachelshine[/@] today. I didn't get a chance to go through it today. I will do that tomorrow & post pictures.

Here's what I took:
Here's what I put in:
I put swatch stickers on anything that has been swatched. I'll pack the box later tonight and I'm sending a to PM [@]derpyderp[/@] so I can get her address. Hopefully I can mail the box by Thursday. I might take the love with food box out & use ziplock bags for the foils and smaller samples that are not delicate.

Awesome additions @bonita22 & so fun meeting you yesterday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We chatted a bit about maybe doing round 2 of a swap. Not sure how you ladies feel about it, but it's always fun getting goodies in the mail and I know I am getting tons of packages coming in the next few days with Chic Week/Ulta 20% off that I'll have some babies to give away.

Thought I'd throw the idea out and see what y'all were thinking as we are moving pretty quickly!

It was nice meeting you as well [@]rachelshine[/@]! It's nice to know someone IRL that loves makeup as much as I do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just got [@]derpyderp[/@]'s address. I will most likely mail it out tomorrow! I will post the tracking number as soon as I have it. Also, I'm down for a second round if everyone wants to :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It seems like every time I open a drawer I find something I forgot I had and think "I should have put that it the box".  So yeah, I could do another round.

Quote:Originally Posted by derpyderp /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am also always up for another round. These circular swaps are so fun!

Absolutely! I love seeing the stuff that everyone has accumulated.

I'm pretty set with my skin care routine in general, but the charcoal mask sounds fun.

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

wizard.gif
Wahoo!

Question, how do you guys feel about skin products? Examples, I have a Freeman Beauty Black Charcoal Mask that I've only used 1x and decided it wasn't for me, as well as Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser that has never been opened. Would anyone want these? 

And I def have more makeup and nail polish in my stash to throw in the box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm pretty reluctant to try new skincare products since something in my skincare sample rotation (or just my skin sample rotation) messed me up pretty badly and it took my skin months to go back to normal. Yet sometimes there are things I have been meaning to try since *forever* and it's pretty awesome to find and trade that from somebody else's stash! 

Sorry ladies, I forgot to post the box tracking yesterday. 9405509699938380414806 It was picked up yesterday & should be delivered on Saturday. I like trying some new skin care, especially masks & exfoliators.

Happy new website, everyone!

The box is still here. Sorry I've kept it for this long, I feel horrible about it. I have an important test tomorrow and two readings/one paper due this week so I have been extremely busy. I'll send the box tomorrow without fail and post the tracking though because tomorrow at this same time I'll be free, FREE! I have @feemia's address from a PM for another swap but if it's changed since then feemia please contact me! 

My address hasn't changed.

Don't stress about sending the box. In a couple of weeks no one will remember how long you kept the box, but if you screw up a test over something silly you'll remember it for the rest of your life.

Back