Circular Swap #5: West Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little sister took the Spa book & the Justin Bieber nail art (she's 12 & she loves JB). She added the Zoya anchor base coat & Ciate polish for those two items. We are going to have a busy summer trying out the recipes and ideas in the book.

I kept these two items because I couldn't fit them in the box: image.jpg

I added these in their place along with a Nelson Argan Oil deluxe shampoo and a speckled Illamasqua polish that aren't in the picture. image.jpg

I got the box! It IS huge! I'm a bit tied up at the moment with family but will look through it and post pics later in the week. It should be on its way to feemia no later than this Friday.

Hey All - I know it's been a while since you guys have gotten an update on how the West box has finished. And I am sad to say that the West swap line has stopped at @derpyderp. Both @@zadidoll and I have tried to contact her through MUT and her personal email, but to no available.

We both hope nothing serious has happened to her that precludes her from communicating with us, but at this point we have no other recourse than to declare swaplifting :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> . I have left negative trader feedback for her on her profile, and you, as a part of the West Coast box should feel free to do the same - just so future Circular Swap participants will know.

I have been in contact with @@feemia, and she will be receiving a consolation box sometime next week. Thank you for being patient, and I hope to see you all in Circular Swap 6.

That really sucks. I really do hope nothing happened to her. In the future, maybe it would be worth it to get a phone number or something of all the participants in case something like this comes up (not sure if you do that already). 

So sorry to @@feemia! You were a fantastic box starter & participant!! I still fully stand by my offer to send you some nail goodies <3 <3 

OK, I have to gush just a little bit, because @@tgooberbutt is an AMAZING swap coordinator.  I received a little box in the mail today packed full of goodies.  There were some skin care samples, makeup, and several nail polishes.  Because I'm a nail polish junkie I was most excited about the polish, especially a discontinued Zoya that I've been wanting (but thought I'd never find) and a gorgeous Color Club flakie.

OK, I have to gush just a little bit, because @@tgooberbutt is an AMAZING swap coordinator.  I received a little box in the mail today packed full of goodies.  There were some skin care samples, makeup, and several nail polishes.  Because I'm a nail polish junkie I was most excited about the polish, especially a discontinued Zoya that I've been wanting (but thought I'd never find) and a gorgeous Color Club flakie.
I'm so glad they got there safe! I didn't want you to be left holding the bag on anything. You were nice enough to volunteer to be a box starter for the circular sway, and to have it not make it back to you just isn't right. I went a little crazy a while back when Zoya had an insane web sale, and had two bottles of that. I has also found a LE Sinful Colors that was very similar ( Green Ocean?) 

I hope you enjoy the new-to-you goodies!

Back