Circular Swap #6 - General Disscusion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya'll! I just signed up and this will be my first circular swap  :w00t: ! I took a look at swap #5 and it looks so fun, although that one was kinda wonkie with the site changing over to the new platform. Thanks for letting me participate @@tgooberbutt and @@Babs28 !!

I just signed up! This is my first circular swap and I'm so excited! I've kept track as some of the other swaps have gone around and it looks so fun, I'm happy I finally get to join in! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BTW....  If possible, I'd like to start a box because I just gathered up everything I don't want and there is literally a bucketful of stuff.  Actually the bucket is overflowing so I don't know if it'll all fit in the $10-12 flatrate boxes.  All of it is new and unused except for 1 small bag of stuff that is all easy to sanitize.  

Last call on sign ups!!!! I'm a day late, but I'll shut down signups tonight! I'll reach out to potential box starters for tiers later this week, and hopefully we will have tiers and forums posted by mid-next week. 

edit - ooops. I had extended the signups until this Friday (26th). I'll still try to get tiers out by the middle of next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW....  If possible, I'd like to start a box because I just gathered up everything I don't want and there is literally a bucketful of stuff.  Actually the bucket is overflowing so I don't know if it'll all fit in the $10-12 flatrate boxes.  All of it is new and unused except for 1 small bag of stuff that is all easy to sanitize.  
Hopefully you filled out on the form that you would like to be a box starter?

Last call on sign ups!!!! I'm a day late, but I'll shut down signups tonight! I'll reach out to potential box starters for tiers later this week, and hopefully we will have tiers and forums posted by mid-next week. 
I thought the post said we have until Fri, the 26th?

Back