Circular Swap #6 - General Disscusion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: Signups have closed, and it looks like we will have four groups of around 6-7 people per group. PMs to confirm box starters have gone out and shells for Circular Swap 6 discussion groups have been created and are linked below. 

Once I get confirmation on box starters, I'll populate the discussion group threads with their respective members and swap order. Your MUT name will be referenced in your assigned group thread, so after the lists are posted you'll get a 'mention' notice when you log into MUT. 

Circular Swap Round #6 Group Threads:

​I think we're on track for swaps to start by the first full week of October! Cheers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is October 27th!  So since I am starting a box maybe it will be on it's way to me by then so it can be a birthday present to me too!
Looks like I am starting a box too! Can't wait to get started! I already started looking through all my stuff.

Looks like I am starting a box too! Can't wait to get started! I already started looking through all my stuff.
I'm so sorry @@wadedl - I had to switch up the box start for your group. People's vacation schedules were wacky and I wanted to try to keep the two California recipients close together to speed up shipping. I hope you don't mind!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there a date for signing up for the next circular swap?  Super bummed I missed this one, I've been wanting to jump in for awhile. I have a bunch of stuff to unload!

Hey ladies, this is just an FYI.  An employee at the post office just told me that as it gets closer to Christmas, they're going to be more vigilant in enforcing the "If it fits, it ships rule".

She said that the flaps of the box should touch, like this

P5060012.JPG

There shouldn't be a gap between the edges, like this

large-box-4-e1391875754430.jpg

The box I dropped off had about an inch gap between the edges and she took it anyway.  She just mentioned so I'd be aware.

Hey ladies, this is just an FYI.  An employee at the post office just told me that as it gets closer to Christmas, they're going to be more vigilant in enforcing the "If it fits, it ships rule".

She said that the flaps of the box should touch, like this

P5060012.JPG

There shouldn't be a gap between the edges, like this

large-box-4-e1391875754430.jpg

The box I dropped off had about an inch gap between the edges and she took it anyway.  She just mentioned so I'd be aware.
Eekkkk... That 2nd picture totally looks like what I sent out.  =(   lol

North group has finished the first round. (yay!) and were wondering if any of the other groups wanted to mix it up or not?  There's 4 of us right now who want to do a 2nd round and I think we're good with just ourselves or mixing it up.  If any of the other groups wants to merge, please let me know!  Thanks!

Back