Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind swatched/lightly used items at all, as long as it's something I can sterilize (i.e. no contained liquid products). I'm intending to put in one or two of those myself. It also makes me hope for a second round so I can get a shot at some of the pretties added later! (And God knows I could manage two rounds' worth of stuff.)

I'd love to do two rounds as well. I have a lot of stuff to put in, haha.

1.What type of products do you love?

Starting to get into asian skin care. I really love sheet masks and facial mists. Purple, pink and blue. Cute packaging.

2.What type of products do you dislike?

Things are to too sparkly or colorful. But I do love sparkly nail polish. Blue Eyeshadow.

3.Favorite brands?

Laura Mercier, Benefit, My Beauty Diary, Nars, Urban Decay, Butter London, Tarte, The Balm

4.Least favorite brands?

Paula's Choice, Be a Bombshell

Me too! I'll have photos up when I receive it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, do people want the photos in spoiler tags so they can keep it a surprise?
I don't care about keeping the photos in spoilers bc I'm going to be stalking the box the whole time! But if someone does want to keep it a surprise I don't mind using them! As a side note - how could you not look?! People do that?!
Eta spelling corrections!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll post pictures of what i'm including before I ship out. I just need to figure out what will fit and what I need to save for the next round.

I feel so slow because some of the other groups already have boxes on the move! 

I'll post pictures of what i'm including before I ship out. I just need to figure out what will fit and what I need to save for the next round.

I feel so slow because some of the other groups already have boxes on the move!
Yes please do! I'm very excited to see what's in there. And don't worry about us being a little slower than the other groups, it's giving us more time to gather our goodies!

I think all this stuff made it into the box. I didn't take pics of everything because I want sure what I could fit. I just kept adding... and I still have plenty for next round. :)

20141005_182204.jpg20141005_182014.jpg20141005_181713.jpg20141005_181250.jpg

Love the pictures! I'm going to try to not get my heart set on anything since I still have to wait a while until my turn, but there are definitely some things I would like to grab! :smilehappyyes:

OH MAN.  There are definitely some great items in there (the nourish argan serum is one of my HG skincare products in the winter)

The box has landed!  :w00t:   :sunshine:   :smilehappyyes:   Lots of fun things to go through! 

Unfortunately, a body wash exploded in the bag so a lot of things got slicked. I'm in the process of cleaning it up (and contending with a floral-scent headache as a result  :sick:  ) so I may be a bit slow in posting pics today. One of the makeup bags got hit, and it's awfully cute, so I may take that and replace it with another, and try and get rid of the stain.

I'm going to have to just toss the body wash and its companion tube in the ziploc, because it's beyond repair. On the plus side, that means more room in the box!  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Back