Circular Swap Round 2-California Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, she knows!! She has had some personal issues and it will be going out soon. One of the other boxes hasn't started yet either, and the "additional" box I set up hasn't started yet either. I have some family visiting right now so I haven't been able to work on anything regarding the swap because I had to get everything at work ready for my absence and I've been doing tourist things all week with my family. Things will get started early next week at the latest. Unfortunately, my "real life" has to take precedence. 

Appreciate the update, Jenna. And thanks again for taking the time out to organize this for us! Hope you're enjoying the time with your family.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, she knows!! She has had some personal issues and it will be going out soon. One of the other boxes hasn't started yet either, and the "additional" box I set up hasn't started yet either. I have some family visiting right now so I haven't been able to work on anything regarding the swap because I had to get everything at work ready for my absence and I've been doing tourist things all week with my family. Things will get started early next week at the latest. Unfortunately, my "real life" has to take precedence. 
Thanks for letting us know, really appreciate it!  I was just worried it would come while I'm in the middle of finals.   

Hi guys...I haven't really been keeping up with MUT the last couple of weeks and I was curious.  What's going on with the box?  I am so excited to see it, but its hard being at the end of the list : )

LyndaV

Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys...I haven't really been keeping up with MUT the last couple of weeks and I was curious.  What's going on with the box?  I am so excited to see it, but its hard being at the end of the list : )

LyndaV
I don't think it has gone out yet.  Not sure.  I have all my stuff in a pile to contribute when it arrives.

Same here, my stuff is ready to go! Can I offer a suggestion? I certainly don't want to ruffle any feathers, but would it be possible to move Ampym to the bottom of the list and get the box started with the second person? My only concern is that she hasn't posted since last month. If I understand correctly, she's having some personal issues right now? I totally understand that and I don't want to exclude her, but maybe if the second person is okay with starting, we can get the box going? What does everyone think? I hope this doesn't offend anyone! If everyone would rather just wait it out, then that's fine with me too.

I'm not sure what's going on, I've sent her an email though. I'll let you know once she gets back to me...the main point of her starting was because she started the last box, so she had a box that had already made the entire rounds to start with. 

Sure, makes sense. I don't want to go ahead with the 2nd person sending unless all parties all cool with it. Hopefully it'll get sorted out soon!

I haven't been checking this thread much but just wanted to add that she did email me through MUT on June 21st.  The email said that the conversation was between me, her, Playedinloops and LyndaV so I assumed that Playedinloops and LyndaV also got that email.  (Not sure if you both did or how that works
icon_neutral.gif
)  She said that she mailed out the box day before on June 20th.  Hopefully Scawolita has received the box. 

Does anyone like A Perfume Organic in Urban Organic?  I personally cannot stand the scent but maybe someone else loves it?  I'll include it with my stuff if anyone wants it but honestly it smells so bad to me that I'd rather toss it than risk it leaking in the box. 

I can't wait to see pictures when Scawolita receives the box!! I did not qualify for this swap, but I may for the next one =)))) that is if you are doing another swap after this is over ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This box went out 2 weeks ago. It should be in scawolita's hands by now, Amypym is finding the dc number for me right now. 

Good to know it's gone out, very exciting! 

I just want to let everyone know, since I am on the list after scawolita, that I will be out of town for a couple of weeks, starting July 18. Assuming I receive the box before the 18th, I will do my absolute best to get it out again before I leave.

Ok, so Ampym was able to send me the delivery confirmation, and Scawolita received a delivery notice on Jun. 21st and needs to go pick up her package. I'm going to PM her now. 

I definitely want everyone to know it wasn't delayed because of Ampym. She is awesome. 

Hi girls, I just wanted to update you all on the box situation.

As of a few minutes ago, I wasn't aware that it had been mailed to me. A while back I ended up w/two notices from USPS one for me, and one for my live in BF for our Platinum boxes. I went and picked them up and really soon after (like probably the day after I picked them up) I had another notice which I completely disregarded because I just thought "Oh that was probably another one from the attempted delivery of the platinum box" so I threw it away. I have the tracking information so I will go tomorrow to the post office and pick it up. I have had my box of samples waiting for this, so I will just bring it with me and get the box back out to the next girl tomorrow while at the post office.

I'm really sorry that you all had to wait this long and feel terrible knowing it's my fault :/

E-mailing MUT to get next persons address if all goes well and I receive it, the box will be back out tomorrow!

No worries!  I don't think anyone blames anyone for anything.  So I hope no one feels bad or upset because this is suppose to be fun.  =D  I can't wait til I get the box, I have so much stuff to add!

I don't blame anyone, but I am very excited that the box is on the move. By the time I get it, I will probably have even more to add than I have now.

Totally agree. Stuff happens, and I think we're all excited to know that it's on the move now! Can't wait to see pictures if they're posted.

Thanks for being understanding! I picked up the box on my lunch break and will drop off at post office after work this afternoon so hopefully it will reach the next girl by Thurs! I already sealed the box but forgot to write what was gently used:

Marbella eyeliner- 1x

Julep Leah- 1x

Julep (khaki color)- 1x

I got a notice from the post office that there is a package for me.  I don't think it could possibly be yours yet.  But I will not get to the post office til Saturday, so will maybe get yours then.  Thanks for doing the turnaround so fast!

Back