Circular Swap Round 2-West Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box came! Oh my...its hard to believe how big it is. I hope I can stuff everything in a large flat rate...yikes! There are so many goodies, I'm having a hard time deciding what to keep. Will post pics soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Flat rate was more expensive for me than priority. Just don't use a 3rd party mailing company like The UPS Store who over charge by 30%.

Don't forget there are IMATS goodies in it still.

From Vanity Mark by Brett Freedman:

1. Eyelash curler
  2. Mascara (full size) Beautyboxgal
  3. Tweezers TacomaGirl
  4. Brow comb/lash comb

From Saucebox:

1. Mascara (full size)

The box Tacomagirl sent is about the size of a large flat rate. I can't fit everything in there. Any suggestions ladies?

I'm taking the saucebox mascara. Thanks so much Zadi!! I love the packaging, super cute!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Flat rate was more expensive for me than priority. Just don't use a 3rd party mailing company like The UPS Store who over charge by 30%.

Don't forget there are IMATS goodies in it still.

From Vanity Mark by Brett Freedman:

1. Eyelash curler
  2. Mascara (full size) Beautyboxgal
  3. Tweezers TacomaGirl
  4. Brow comb/lash comb

From Saucebox:

1. Mascara (full size)

It cost me $10 to ship that beast priority. You might have to take more than you put in just to bring it down to a smaller box size.

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It cost me $10 to ship that beast priority. You might have to take more than you put in just to bring it down to a smaller box size.
Exactly! 

I reorganized everything & was just barely able to fit it all. I did have to take almost as much as I put in just to make it fit.

Last minute additions, more pics in posts above this.

The benefit rush hour (between tokodoki gloss & la mer cleanser) is new but I accidently grazed the top of it w/ the lid (hate it when I do that).

O_O. Whoa! Lol, I hope our last chance swap box is as amazeballs as what you ladies are working with! That is awesome! Lots of goodies waiting to be plucked up, lol.

WOW! So excited for my turn!! Not sure where to start, but I think I can figure it out....so it all fit in a large flat rate box then?

Originally Posted by Coocabarra /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WOW! So excited for my turn!! Not sure where to start, but I think I can figure it out....so it all fit in a large flat rate box then?
I used a different box since it seems that shipping flat rate costs more. Its a big box & its loaded w/ goodies. Will ship it Monday & will pm you delivery conf.

It's almost my turn ^____^ I'm super excited especially since I didn't have Internet for the longest time. This thread made my day =D

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used a different box since it seems that shipping flat rate costs more. Its a big box & its loaded w/ goodies. Will ship it Monday & will pm you delivery conf.
Okay, cool, thanks!!

I shipped the box off to coocabarra today. This box is stuffed

My cat wouldn't leave me alone!

Yay! I am so excited that I'm giddy! That box is certainly stacked. I am going to have to wait until I put all the kids to bed to savor every second of going through all of this!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Aww. I wish the kitty came with.
laughing.gif
  She was in my cravebox pics too. Rotten thing

Okay, so I got the box this afternoon, and here is what I took out:

Zadidoll: I took the eyelash curler from IMATS

And this is what I put back in:

Will send the box out when I get the next address!

Back