Circular Swap Round 4: South

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! As soon as I get it I will pretty much be sending it right out -- I have everything set up for what I want to put in! I hope you guys love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm way too excited. Also, I have way too much good stuff that needs a good home.

There is a secret box with a purple sticky note on it.  The box has one item for each girl.  Please keep the contents a suprise in your spoiler pics.

Sorry for the not so great pics... What came in:
What I took:
What I put in!
There is a lot more in the "what came in" but I just opened up the boxes and didnt spread it out for you all. Consider it more of a surprise!

Oh everything I put in is new except for the things with clear tape - those are swatched. Just 2 things!

Yay! Pictures! lol  

I have been refreshing the circular swap page all day, like it was the 10th and I was waiting for my birchbox to load or something. 
ninja.gif

That is a lot of great stuff you tossed in. I have one of those sprout lip balms (in cocoa) and highly recommend it. 

Shoot! Now I feel way guilty because these pics have been sitting on my phone all day! I hope people enjoy!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shoot! Now I feel way guilty because these pics have been sitting on my phone all day! I hope people enjoy!
No way. Don't feel bad. I'm a stay-home mom who had way too much free time today, that's all, lol.  

I was supposed to do some stuff at the public school today but I found out this morning that they're not open on Fridays this month, so that was out the window.  

Plus, one kid went to a play-off game for our little league, the other kid spent entirely too much time on xbox (he hardly ever gets to play) and my husband went kayaking with another guy from work.

I've been online keeping up with the big brother live feeds too - I mean, seriously - this day didn't even require getting out of my pjs except when we got take-out for dinner. 
18.gif

Total slacker sit-on-the-computer-day!  
15hg.gif

Hey ladies! Received the box last night. Will post pictures over the weekend. i should be able to ship it out next Monday...

Here's what I received in the box (everything was well packaged and in excellent condition):

Here's what I took -

Here's what I added: 

Hey guys, I had totally forgot about this box, until I got the message it was coming!!!!! I have been  in the land of indie nail polish and trying to get an Enchanted Polish at retail price! So excited to see what is left and I have some great stuff to put in it! I'll let yall know as soon as I get it! 

Nice adds!!

Moving right along, and loving all the pictures!  

Heather, don't you love when you forget something GOOD (like a makeup box coming your way) instead of something BAD (like a bill) ?? It's like a little surprise party in your mailbox. lol

Hey guys, I got it! I tried to put pictures but it keeps saying there is an error uploading image!!! I've never had trouble uploading pictures before. Any suggestions? I'll send this out as soon as I get the next address!

Hmm, that's weird, if you've been able to upload pics before but can't now...

Test to see if it's the site: 

If this shows up, you can try emailing the pics to me and I'll try to upload them.

Ok, let's see if this works -

From Heather - whole stash

What she took out:

What she put in:

Hi there, I am checking in to see if this group would like to trade boxes and do 3 way swap with SoCal and Intro1 groups.

Back