Circular Swap Round 4: South

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Just an update so everyone knows what's going on -

Ruhi didn't sign up for round 2, but the box was sent to her by mistake - she is marking it "return to sender" so it makes its way back to Jes.  

Jes will then ship it to the next person on the list, Heather4602.  

So we should be back on track soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oop, update on this. Since it was my mistake for not PMing Jess back with the correct info on Ruhi, I sent Ruhi a paid USPS label for Heather4602. Ruhi will be sending the box on to Heather directly.

Well that was nice of you! Thanks!

I told Jes I'd paypal her postage to ship it to back out to Heather, b/c I felt like I dropped the ball not posting to skip Ruhi in the first place, lol.

Either way, glad the box is moving along. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Having picture withdrawals over here. 
peek.gif

How can I sign up and get notified of future swap circulations before they close?

I am in Texas and would like to sign up for rotations.

Thanks!

You kind of just have to keep your eye out for the next round, I think.  When this one started, it was posted in several places, so as long as you logged on and were active in some of the sample boards, you probably saw it posted.

I think the latest talk is of the next one starting after Christmas holidays...but I'm not in charge, so...lol. Just keep checking back. 

You kind of just have to keep your eye out for the next round, I think.  When this one started, it was posted in several places, so as long as you logged on and were active in some of the sample boards, you probably saw it posted.

I think the latest talk is of the next one starting after Christmas holidays...but I'm not in charge, so...lol. Just keep checking back. 

Thanks jkwynn!  

hugss.gif

Tgooberbutt - do you know if the box has been shipped from Ruhi to Heather yet?

The last thing I got from her (on Sept 6) was saying she would try to ship it "next Monday" - so not sure which Monday she meant, the 8th or the 15th.

Best reply ever!! lol 

Yeah, I think Ruhi was the only one who didn't reply, so it'd be going to eclipsechick again. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you get any pics? 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got the box yesterday! It was delivered in the rain with no plastic bag or anything to cover it so I had to get a new box. I'll post pictures soon!

So sorry it took me forever! We ended up taking in a stray cat that was living in our back yard and I've recently been working 12 hour days :/ Here's what came in the box:
What I took out:
What I put in:
I have one more 12 hr day tomorrow so I hope you don't mind if I send it out as soon as I wake up on Thursday?

Got the box today!  

Had to toss a couple loose pigment things that spilled out, and tried to clean up the stuff it got on.  Some of the things just looked dirty/old/almost empty and wouldn't make the cut for another swap box, so tossed those as well.  

And i might just be getting old, but I CANNOT get the Time Balm open. Is there a trick? lol I'd like to try it!

I'm trying to twist it, but no luck...doesn't seem to flip open, either. Broke my thumbnail so far, but husband's not home so I don't want to toss it out yet.

I'll probably take a few things (the clinique makeup remover, the too faced lip primer, the whish, the benefit cabana, the frizz ease, the orange polish and the curl keeper - thanks to those who added that stuff!) and I'll pass the rest on to a friend of mine whose kid ended up in emergency surgery this weekend.  I know she needs a smile and she loves NAIL POLISH and that glitter palette stuff lol - I got the ones from the first box for her, too.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Thanks for playing, everyone. See ya next round!

OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something.

Just curious. 

Got the box today!  

Had to toss a couple loose pigment things that spilled out, and tried to clean up the stuff it got on.  Some of the things just looked dirty/old/almost empty and wouldn't make the cut for another swap box, so tossed those as well.  

And i might just be getting old, but I CANNOT get the Time Balm open. Is there a trick? lol I'd like to try it!

I'm trying to twist it, but no luck...doesn't seem to flip open, either. Broke my thumbnail so far, but husband's not home so I don't want to toss it out yet.

I'll probably take a few things (the clinique makeup remover, the too faced lip primer, the whish, the benefit cabana, the frizz ease, the orange polish and the curl keeper - thanks to those who added that stuff!) and I'll pass the rest on to a friend of mine whose kid ended up in emergency surgery this weekend.  I know she needs a smile and she loves NAIL POLISH and that glitter palette stuff lol - I got the ones from the first box for her, too.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Thanks for playing, everyone. See ya next round!

It twists open! I swear! I opened it right before I sent it off. It should just twist twist twist. It is awkward because of how thin it is.

Lol are you suuuuurrrrrrre you didn't glue it shut? Now I'm definitely not giving up!! (((Flex)))

OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something. Just curious. 
I believe it was some kind of oil. It should have been in there, maybe it fell out of the flap and is rolling around in a bag somewhere? I can't imagine I'd put an empty flap in there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope it's there!

OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something.

Just curious.

Barging in with a comment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  the sleep stuff is from

http://essenceofvali.com/

If you email her she will send samples. It is a little oil that you put on your pillow I really liked it not sure it helps me sleep but it is relaxing scents. 

Back