Circular Swap Round 4: South

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe taking some of the extra packaging out might help? That's what I had to do to our box before I could ship it off to the other group.

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe taking some of the extra packaging out might help? That's what I had to do to our box before I could ship it off to the other group.
The only real packaging is the bubble wrap around the nail polish bottles.  How would I pack them without breaking with less bubble wrap?  I'm open to ideas, because I took what I really wanted, and feel that what I added (esp. the larger items) make up for what I took.  Large items are in a large Sephora travel bag. Eyeliners, lipsticks, mascara, and such are in an "MyGlam" bag, the rest of the makeup is in a Sample Society box, foils and such in a ziploc, and nail polish 1-3 in each bubble wrap all in a ziploc.

Hmm. I guess just go with your best judgement then...I'm last on the list, so if someone else speaks up, that's fine - but since no one has posted, the Lancôme toner is the one I'd say to leave in if you have to remove big stuff.

Just a heads up everyone! My apartment only has tiny mail boxes so I get those package slips and I have to drive down to the PO to pick it up. I apologize in advance if there's a delay but hopefully there won't be too much of a bad one! Just wanted to keep you all in the loop :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't even know what a lg priority "glossary rate" box IS, lol - but glad everything fit in it!!

Thanks for the heads up, Jes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't even know what a lg flat rate "glossary" box IS, lol - but glad everything fit in it!!

Thanks for the heads up, Jes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Stupid Swype on my phone.  LOL. It should have been flat not glossary.

Everything came in mostly safely!

Big clear bag
Sample society box and hearts bag
Foils and polishes.
I broke the zipper on the heart bag but I've replaced it (sorry!!!) and I replaced the SS box with a BB box. The SS box had a lot of make up residue or something from one of the powders in there. I'm playing box Tetris and trying to figure out if what I'm putting in is equal to what I'm taking (that part of circular swaps always makes me nervous!). I don't have any bubble wrap so I probably will not be contributing any polish or glass bottles.

If there is another round for the south I would love to get in on it ! Pretty please

Ok so instead of doing hw I picked out what I'm taking and repacked the box. After I took my "what I put in pic" I moved stuff around -I think I added a couple more things... (Found some bubble wrap!). I know this is not proper box etiquette but think of it as a bigger surprise! Also, I took out that neon polish after my BF guilt tripped me since be bought it for me...oops. Sorry boy. I added a different polish instead.

What I put in
What I took out

That looks like so much more fun than homework! lol

I always get so excited when I see we have new pics. :

Oh... I asked Tgoo and she said that it just goes to the next person. I thought we were all in ?

Yeah, I forgot that was mentioned in a PM not on the thread. She was the only one we didn't hear back from. She may or may not be interested, but when the box shows up in her mailbox, I'm guessing she'll log on and be like "wha?" lol.  It'll probably be a nice surprise. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The only thing better than a big swap box, is a big swap box you didn't know was coming, right? Takes the agony of waiting out of the equation. 
laughno.gif

Hopefully she gets the box! OH I FORGOT - the Face Stolkhome Lippie was used 2x with a lip brush - I don't remember if I marked it as such though.

ruhi has the box! She didn't sign up for this round, though- so we are trying to work something out. 

ruhi has the box! She didn't sign up for this round, though- so we are trying to work something out. 
Oh no! Oops. I didn't realize she didn't sign up for this round!

Just an update so everyone knows what's going on -

Ruhi didn't sign up for round 2, but the box was sent to her by mistake - she is marking it "return to sender" so it makes its way back to Jes.  

Jes will then ship it to the next person on the list, Heather4602.  

So we should be back on track soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back