• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still holding out hope they'll have a "never before featured", "BEST of the BEST" beauty bag for sale along with the others...hey, there's something to be said for eternal optimism!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
6.gif

That would be awesome!

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully the one I want doesn't sell out before I get a chance to get on and buy it, if it does it just wasn't meant to be lol but I could go for the full size suki and the urban decay eyeliner, that alone has me sold on that bag. The eyeliner, blush, lipstick and mascara just make it even better. The wipes will get used probably so all of those items will get used. My wallet is going to hide from me at this point. lol I can see it now "STOP ITTTT! you're abusing me, I'm running away and I'm taking your credit card with me! mwuahahaha!"
Thats the one I want too! I love me some suki and urban decay so that will already make it worth it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm still holding out hope they'll have a "never before featured", "BEST of the BEST" beauty bag for sale along with the others...hey, there's something to be said for eternal optimism!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Originally Posted by Goodie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

6.gif

That would be awesome!
Yes please!! At first that is what I honestly thought it would be.  But, the good news is that sooo dont need to spend ANY money today and also, I think we can safely assume there will be a Fall Beauty bag maybe in the next month or so? Just a guess, but that would be pretty neat.  I know the shipping sucks, but I still think these bags are pretty aswesome to get mostly all full size items for around $20.  I think they are a better value than any other sub out there, considering the brands and number of items.  You hear that Hautelook?? More please!!!
smilehappyyes.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who has their browsers ready?!?! This girl does!

Fingers assume the F5 position! Be ready ladies! (lol)

Fingers assume the F5 position! Be ready ladies! (lol)
Bahahahaaahahahahaaahahahahhaaaaaa!!! Yes! Put on your seatbelt a this is going to be a fantastical ride through discounted makeup glory land!

MUT on my phone! Hautelook on my laptop! iPad is prepared as well in case my computer decides to futz out on me!

Yay! I got the Spring bag and DownBoy blush from TheBalm. I'm quite proud of my impulse control, for not buying the other bags when there wasn't anything that I really NEEDED in them and keeping my Balm purchase to 1 product. I wonder how long until the Instains show up though, because then I'm in trouble! So excited for the suki, I've been planning to buy more since I finished my Birchbox sample. I definitely feel like I got a good deal today!

Another FYI, I don't know if this is still working but someone on SD yesterday posted a deal for Sindulge.com, $20 off $20 + $2.95 shipping with code SNC20

I don't know how reputable the site is which is why I didn't repost the deal, but they do carry theBalm (and 100% Pure and some other brands we're pretty fond of. I'm thinking about placing an order, but I'm just worried it's not legit and ending up with fake makeup ugh.

The site is also super slow rn because it's being bombarded by SD lol.

Your order is #10856583 Order date: Aug 1, 2013

•  
    Elegant Footwear - Elegant Footwear Tessaly Flat Sandal Cognac / Size 8 / Qty 1$14.00ReturnableEstimated Delivery DatesFri 08/16/13 to Thu 08/22/13

•  
    theBalm - Betty-Lou Manizer Bronzer/Shadow No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$12.00Non returnableEstimated Delivery DatesFri 08/16/13 to Thu 08/22/13

•  
    theBalm - Hot Ticket Nail Polish - Coral Reef-ined No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$5.00Non returnableEstimated Delivery DatesFri 08/16/13 to Thu 08/22/13

•  
    theBalm - Bahama Mama - Bronzer No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$10.00Non returnableEstimated Delivery DatesFri 08/16/13 to Thu 08/22/13

•  
    Best Of HauteLook Beauty Bags - HauteLook Spring Beauty Bag No Color / Size OS / Qty 1$20.00Non returnableEstimated Delivery DatesMon 08/19/13 to Fri 08/23/13

Subtotal $61.00 Shipping $7.95 Tax $0.00 Order total $68.95 Total savings $42.99

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another FYI, I don't know if this is still working but someone on SD yesterday posted a deal for Sindulge.com, $20 off $20 + $2.95 shipping with code SNC20

I don't know how reputable the site is which is why I didn't repost the deal, but they do carry theBalm (and 100% Pure and some other brands we're pretty fond of. I'm thinking about placing an order, but I'm just worried it's not legit and ending up with fake makeup ugh.

The site is also super slow rn because it's being bombarded by SD lol.
DAMN! I kind of hope that code doesn't work because I just placed my order... haha. I was too anxious to check back here before placing my order!

Yea I like all theBalm stuff but I am already breaking my no buy and super broke so I am just buying the spring bag.  I just spend $100 on hautelook yesterday for some uggs and now this...

I purchased the spring bag because I've really wanted to try the suki scrub that everyone has been giving rave reviews. I also got the cabana boy blush. I only spent $39 after shipping and tax! I had great self control!!!

Did anyone else finish their shopping within 10 minutes?  

My haul - 

1281398.jpg
theBalm - CabanaBoy - Blush/Shadow
No Color / OS
Final Sale - This item is not returnable 
Estimated Delivery Dates
Fri 8/16/13 to Thu 8/22/13
Qty 1 $10.50
896055.jpg
theBalm - Carrot Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $9.00
896045.jpg
theBalm - Blueberry Face Treatment Mask
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $11.00
896056.jpg
theBalm - Cucumber Face Toner
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $6.00
1698755.jpg
Best Of HauteLook Beauty Bags - HauteLook Spring Beauty Bag
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Mon 8/19/13 to Fri 8/23/13
Qty 1 $20.00
1833046.jpg
Best Of HauteLook Beauty Bags - HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $20.00
1865205.jpg
Best Of HauteLook Beauty Bags - HauteLook Summer Essentials Beauty Bag
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $20.00
1895353.jpg
theBalm - Stainiac Lip/Cheek Balm - Beauty Queen
No Color / OS
Estimated Delivery Dates
Qty 1 $8.50

I will be keeping my credit cards in the freezer for the rest of the month. 

EDIT:  I do have to say, I am excited for the Haute Look haul, even though I spent more than I wanted to.  I didn't get the summer bags until now - very glad to get $5 off each bag, $15 total.  I'm also proud that I avoided more eye make up and moisturizer from The Balm.  I am looking forward to trying the blueberry masque and eye makeup remover...  Definitely running low on both of these items.

Back