• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yay! I got the Spring bag and DownBoy blush from TheBalm. I'm quite proud of my impulse control, for not buying the other bags when there wasn't anything that I really NEEDED in them and keeping my Balm purchase to 1 product. I wonder how long until the Instains show up though, because then I'm in trouble! So excited for the suki, I've been planning to buy more since I finished my Birchbox sample. I definitely feel like I got a good deal today!
I wish I had your impulse control. *sigh*  
icon_rolleyes.gif

Woohoo! This is the first time I'm impressed with a Hautelook sale. So many of theBalm items!

I checked out theBalm on HauteLook and the whole time my mind was singing:

images

Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Woohoo! This is the first time I'm impressed with a Hautelook sale. So many of theBalm items!
If only they had Instain Blushes!! That's what I was really waiting for, haha. They're a new product though, so I suppose that's understandable. I got a backup of my favorite bronzer (Bahama Mama), Betty-Lou Manizer which I've never tried (I have Mary Lou and LOVE it), and a nail polish (coral Reef-ined), I've never tried their polishes either but I can never have enough coral polishes!!

(edit: favorite bronzer, not blush!)

If only they had Instain Blushes!! That's what I was really waiting for, haha. They're a new product though, so I suppose that's understandable. I got a backup of my favorite blush (Bahama Mama), Berry-Lou Manizer which I've never tried (I have Mary Lou and LOVE it), and a nail polish (coral Reef-ined), I've never tried their polishes either but I can never have enough coral polishes!!
I got Meet Matte Nude only weeks after it came out for 50% off on HauteLook. No excuse!!! I wanted those blushes too. That's why I only purchased the spring bag.

I am so glad that I was able to get the spring bag when comparing it to all of the other bags! I will use everyone of the products included and I'm so excited for the Suki (which I always say is soooooookkkkeeeehhhhh in my best Bill Compton voice) lol.

Yaaay! I was wondering how many products they would have available for theBalm... But when the page loaded and I kept scrolling and scrolling I was like:
w00t.gif

I got a Mary lou manizer, Hot mama blush, and the Time balm tinted moisturizer (hopefully "lighter than light" is actually light enough for my super pale skin haha). And since I was paying for shipping anyway, I couldn't resist the the spring bag with the suki! I can't believe it's full sized!

Ended up spending a little more than I probably should have... But all that for $75 is still SUCH a good deal!! Now to wait impatiently until it arrives..

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another FYI, I don't know if this is still working but someone on SD yesterday posted a deal for Sindulge.com, $20 off $20 + $2.95 shipping with code SNC20

I don't know how reputable the site is which is why I didn't repost the deal, but they do carry theBalm (and 100% Pure and some other brands we're pretty fond of. I'm thinking about placing an order, but I'm just worried it's not legit and ending up with fake makeup ugh.

The site is also super slow rn because it's being bombarded by SD lol.
omg - insane. I just placed an order for FratBoy. $21-20+2.95(s&h)=$3.95?! Is this place for real?

EDIT: just got my order confirmation. +$2.10 for tax (I guess tax on the full price) =$6.05

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't get it to work does it only work on specific items?
Every page on the site took forever to load.  I'm not sure if it works on everything.

OMGGGGGG I JUST WANT THE SUMMER ESSENTIALS BAG AND ITS ON STUPID HOLD!!!!!!
eusa_wall.gif

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eusa_wall.gif

Keep trying ALL I wanted was the Spring essentials bag that had the Suki I tried for the past 40 minutes until just now I was able to add it to my bag and I checked out as soon as I had in my cart.

It is not a bad whatsoever because alone the Suki makes it a great bag!

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every page on the site took forever to load.  I'm not sure if it works on everything.
So Sindulge has all the specials that Hautelook has right now or just thebalm?

I have never heard of Sindulge so I am not sure how it works. And I am trying to load it but doesn't seem to want to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So Sindulge has all the specials that Hautelook has right now or just thebalm?

I have never heard of Sindulge so I am not sure how it works. And I am trying to load it but doesn't seem to want to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
They have theBalm, skui, and a bunch of other brands, but all at full price. The $20 off of $20 seems to work across the board, and free shipping at $50. You seem to pay tax on the pre-discount price.  Loading each page seriously takes 5+ minutes.

Originally Posted by Jo Cres /img/forum/go_quote.gif

eusa_wall.gif
It's still on hold?  It's been on hold for for the last two hours!  There's only a 15 minute time limit to have items in your back, but that seems like an awful long time to have an item in various members' carts.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so glad that I was able to get the spring bag when comparing it to all of the other bags! I will use everyone of the products included and I'm so excited for the Suki (which I always say is soooooookkkkeeeehhhhh in my best Bill Compton voice) lol.
I just love the True Blood reference.  

Keep trying ALL I wanted was the Spring essentials bag that had the Suki I tried for the past 40 minutes until just now I was able to add it to my bag and I checked out as soon as I had in my cart.

It is not a bad whatsoever because alone the Suki makes it a great bag!
gahhhh ive been trying for an hourrrrrrrrrrr im so sad!!

Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's still on hold?  It's been on hold for for the last two hours!  There's only a 15 minute time limit to have items in your back, but that seems like an awful long time to have an item in various members' carts.
I know what the h e double toothpick! I have two devices going too. my iphone and my computer and I still cant get it. I have I feeling I wont either

Back