• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to jot down a few notes to yours truly so that I don't buy anything without first writing down the estimated shipping date. I've been on a makeup and skincare adventure lately where I purchase all pretty things. I'll be able to build my daughter a fort with all of my boxes. I'm waiting on two orders from Tarte, an order from Ulta, 3 orders from HL. Shoot me now!
Oh. my. gahhhd...the boxes. SO many boxes. I can rationalize purchases all I want, but when I'm staring a mountain of boxes in the face, I *really* feel my first world problems kicking in...I better start saving all these boxes instead of recycling them, because at the rate I'm headed I'll need to live in them next month

Haha! I hear ya!  I use my Ipsy bags for trades, I'm going to cover my Birchboxes with scrapbook paper for Christmas gift boxes, I use the Goodies boxes for storage and just upcycled July's into my nail polish storage box, and I'm staring at a whole pile of "other" boxes like... well, what am I going to do with YOU?

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone's bag shipped yet? Hautelook takes forever to ship anything grr. I'm waiting on my bag and 2 urban decay eyeliners
These are taking WAY too long to ship. Mine says est. delivery date around August 19.
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

has anyone's bag shipped yet? Hautelook takes forever to ship anything grr. I'm waiting on my bag and 2 urban decay eyeliners
These are taking WAY too long to ship. Mine says est. delivery date around August 19.
scared.gif

The UPS truck has driven around my block two times already.  Each time I wonder if it's going to be my Hautelook purchases!

The UPS truck has driven around my block two times already.  Each time I wonder if it's going to be my Hautelook purchases!
I've been waiting all day for my package from FedEx... Oh the woes of having first world problems. Lol

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been waiting all day for my package from FedEx... Oh the woes of having first world problems. Lol
Has your bag shipped yet or are you talking about a different order? lol sorry if that seemed nosy, I just am curious as to if mine will be shipped soon. The status of my bag is "receiving at hautelook warehouse"

Usually Hautelook takes a long time to ship since they don't have the products when they sell them.  When I've ordered before they send a shipping notice and it arrives shortly after. I'm not expecting mine until a couple weeks, like they estimated. Unless you've received a shipping notice, I would try to hold your anticipation!! 

Originally Posted by jrenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww! LoL. I do the same thing when I hear the truck and I know I have something on the way!

Has your bag shipped yet or are you talking about a different order? lol sorry if that seemed nosy, I just am curious as to if mine will be shipped soon. The status of my bag is "receiving at hautelook warehouse"
Sorry, I should have clarified... Different order, I'm waiting for my Tarte f&f order

My Spring bag got here so much earlier than I expected!  No shipping notice or anything, how weird.  I am so happy with it -- what a good deal! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Spring bag got here so much earlier than I expected!  No shipping notice or anything, how weird.  I am so happy with it -- what a good deal! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
What service do they use to ship? Ups alerted me I have a package coming on Monday, but I have no idea who it's from.

Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What service do they use to ship? Ups alerted me I have a package coming on Monday, but I have no idea who it's from.
That is probably it!  The same thing happened to me -- UPS notification but wasn't sure what it was.  It was sent from somewhere near Chicago, IL and I'm in Missouri.

That is probably it!  The same thing happened to me -- UPS notification but wasn't sure what it was.  It was sent from somewhere near Chicago, IL and I'm in Missouri.
I received a UPS confirmation today as well. It says its coming from Axiz group and I have no idea who that is! Hopefully it's my spring bag!

I received a UPS confirmation today as well. It says its coming from Axiz group and I have no idea who that is! Hopefully it's my spring bag!
It is! I got mine today

I thought axiz was my loreal compensation, so I guess I'll still be waiting on L'Oreal. Mine was supposed to come today, myUPS got it wrong in the warning email. Now it's supposed to come on the 12th, but its already very close so it should come tomorrow

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I thought axiz was my loreal compensation, so I guess I'll still be waiting on L'Oreal. Mine was supposed to come today, myUPS got it wrong in the warning email. Now it's supposed to come on the 12th, but its already very close so it should come tomorrow
I was hoping that is was my L'Oreal acne comp! But I will be so happy if its my spring bag.

Yes! I'm so excited! Which bag did you ladies pick? I bought the one with the Suki scrub. Seriously can't beat the price when it comes with the magical amazing Suki scrub!

Originally Posted by HHummel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes! I'm so excited! Which bag did you ladies pick? I bought the one with the Suki scrub. Seriously can beat the price when it comes with the magical amazing Suki scrub!
I bought the Spring bag that comes with the Suki scrub because I have heard so many great things about it that I need it in my life now. LOL.

I bought the Spring bag that comes with the Suki scrub because I have heard so many great things about it that I need it in my life now. LOL.
You won't regret it. I got a sample in my birchbox, I still sniff the empty jar.

Yes! I'm so excited! Which bag did you ladies pick? I bought the one with the Suki scrub. Seriously can beat the price when it comes with the magical amazing Suki scrub!
I bought the most recent summer bag and loved half of it especially the mirenesse lip bomb 22. I regretted not getting the spring bag so I was thrilled to see this offer. I also have been hearing great things about suki, and this was the best way to get it.

Latest posts

Back