• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Sindulge I placed an order for two of the suki exfoliate minis and my total came up to $2.95... I was trying to be sneaky and place another order on a different computer to a different shipping/billing address but now the code won't work.  I wonder if the code has expired or they can somehow tell I'm trying to be sneaky. ha!

well ladies the summer essentials bag sold out. im so sad I tried for over an hour to get one. that's the only thing I wanted. oh well. I guess more $ to spend on Bon bliss tomorrow

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another FYI, I don't know if this is still working but someone on SD yesterday posted a deal for Sindulge.com, $20 off $20 + $2.95 shipping with code SNC20

I don't know how reputable the site is which is why I didn't repost the deal, but they do carry theBalm (and 100% Pure and some other brands we're pretty fond of. I'm thinking about placing an order, but I'm just worried it's not legit and ending up with fake makeup ugh.

The site is also super slow rn because it's being bombarded by SD lol.
Thanks for sharing this deal! I may be out of the loop, but what is SD an abbreviation for?

Originally Posted by sarah576 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for sharing this deal! I may be out of the loop, but what is SD an abbreviation for?
slickdeals.net, a very popular forum website for posting about good deals.  My work blocks it though, along with ebates.  Apparently they don't want me to get too obsessed with deal hunting on the clock.

It's hard not to buy these bags as well as TheBalm products.  They are really such great deals!!!  Buuuut, I *did* just buy both Birchbox CEW boxes PLUS got a 13 piece deluxe sample kit from Ulta so I have more than enough new products to try right now.  Not to mention recent orders with Coastal Scents & Nordstrom. 
blink.gif
  I'm living vicariously through you ladies!  Enjoy your kits! 

Damn. I just got slammed at work and missed the sindulgence and the hautelook sales. LOL that's okay, better for my wallet! I'll save it for some purchases towards the end of the month then ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Gahh, HauteLook is making me crazy. The two bags I wanted (Spring and Summer Essentials) were sold out when I first checked, but when I checked back again to pout over what I missed, the status of Spring became "On Hold", so of course I kept refreshing like a maniac until it went back to "Sold Out".

Anyone have any idea what happened? Was it just a glitch in the system that made it think it had one more to sell?

Not that this helps anyone who really wanted to personally order a Haute Look beauty bag today, but I ordered all three and I'm likely only going to keep the Spring bag and a few items from the summer bags.  Once I know which items I want, I'm posting the rest for trade/sale.  Based on the slow shipping, this won't be until mid August but I thought I'd put it out there if you were looking forward to specific products.

Has any bought the HauteLook Crown Brush Beauty Bag and gotten it yet?  What do you think about it?  Are the brushes nice?  Thanks so much

Alicia

Glad i'm seeing this after the code doesn't work anymore or i would have had to buy! 

Picked up the beauty bag from HL with the suki today too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Dying to try it! 

Has any bought the HauteLook Crown Brush Beauty Bag and gotten it yet?  What do you think about it?  Are the brushes nice?  Thanks so much Alicia
I would check out YouTube and see if anyone has reviewed the bag or brushes.

has anyone's bag shipped yet? Hautelook takes forever to ship anything grr. I'm waiting on my bag and 2 urban decay eyeliners

has anyone's bag shipped yet? Hautelook takes forever to ship anything grr. I'm waiting on my bag and 2 urban decay eyeliners
Mine hasn't shipped and neither has my order from thebalm. My Laura Gellar order finally shipped today. I can't remember when the bags and thebalm said they would ship either, I meant to take a screenshot.

Mine hasn't shipped and neither has my order from thebalm. My Laura Gellar order finally shipped today. I can't remember when the bags and thebalm said they would ship either, I meant to take a screenshot.
My supposed delivery dates for theBalm + my beauty bag order are August 19-22 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My supposed delivery dates for theBalm + my beauty bag order are August 19-22 :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Gaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I honestly forget the things that I order because their shipping takes FOREVERRRRRRRRE! I know what I'm getting myself into every single time that buy from Hautelookand I always immediately regret it!

Gaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I honestly forget the things that I order because their shipping takes FOREVERRRRRRRRE! I know what I'm getting myself into every single time that buy from Hautelookand I always immediately regret it!
LOL! I know, right?! I made a list specifically for Hautelook orders in my notes app on my phone...otherwise I would totally forget what I have coming in..whoever coined their shipping the pony express was right on

LOL! I know, right?! I made a list specifically for Hautelook orders in my notes app on my phone...otherwise I would totally forget what I have coming in..whoever coined their shipping the pony express was right on
I'm going to jot down a few notes to yours truly so that I don't buy anything without first writing down the estimated shipping date. I've been on a makeup and skincare adventure lately where I purchase all pretty things. I'll be able to build my daughter a fort with all of my boxes. I'm waiting on two orders from Tarte, an order from Ulta, 3 orders from HL. Shoot me now!

I'm going to jot down a few notes to yours truly so that I don't buy anything without first writing down the estimated shipping date. I've been on a makeup and skincare adventure lately where I purchase all pretty things. I'll be able to build my daughter a fort with all of my boxes. I'm waiting on two orders from Tarte, an order from Ulta, 3 orders from HL. Shoot me now!
Oh. my. gahhhd...the boxes. SO many boxes. I can rationalize purchases all I want, but when I'm staring a mountain of boxes in the face, I *really* feel my first world problems kicking in...I better start saving all these boxes instead of recycling them, because at the rate I'm headed I'll need to live in them next month

Latest posts

Back