Companies who I know are not resellers. Who make their own makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=medium]Oceanmist – makeup that I’ve used is original[/SIZE]
Really? I thought they are resellers.. I know they have good ones but never thought they were not like that. A friend of my wife just told me that when we had a talk yesterday and then I read this post.. Hmm Well I guess it is not that a bid deal for me ..

Hey guys- I know there's a lot of debate- surrounding this topic- especially since it's very easy for anyone to go to the TKB website and see all their gorgeous colors- then you see an eyeshadow that looks similar and assume they MUST just be sticking it in a jar and calling it shadow, or they repackage someone else's shadow because the color is the same- I did a blog post about just this topic when the whole mutiny occurred because there ARE a lot of misconceptions out there- here's the link-http://fortunateface.blogspot.com/2009/10/mineral-makeup-controversy.html

I would also, respectfully ask, that my company Fortunate Face Minerals please be added to the list. I do not, nor have ever sold anyone else's product- everything I sell has been made by me. I am a professional makeup artist with over 12 years in the industry. i worked very hard to develop a natural, mineral line that is suitable for photography and professional- as well as personal use. I also have flown to California the past 2 years to teach a Mineral Bootcamp for others hoping to start their own mineral company. I was recommended for this teaching job- By Kaila Westermann herself- owner of TKB.

I also know Crystal- and can tell you that if she says she has formulated these new colors herself- she has. They WILL resemble the micas she has used to make them- BECAUSE the color is beautiful- so she wishes to showcase that color- however that doesn't mean she didn't DO something to turn a plain mica- into an fully functioning eyeshadow. if you read the post linked above it will explain all of this in detail.

Thank you.

Karrie Welch

CEO

Fortunate Face Minerals

http://www.fortunatefaceminerals.com/

There are quite a lot of companies in Australia I have purchased Micas etc from which are clearly from Coastals or TKB. The only ones in Australia I know who definately do all of their own products are www.wholesalemineralmakeup.com.au I have been dealing with them for over a year and are fantastic. I have gotten products off too many others who take credit for others ideas.

OMG, I cant believe that! That is terrible. I hope your friend gets her money back.

I just want everybody to know that there is a new company out there called Glitz n' Glam Boutique. They do use 100% natural ingredients and they are really cheap. Have lots of colors to choose from and I absolutely love their stuff. Check them out.

http://www.glitznglamboutique.com

They are running a April special right now to get new customers. Use coupon code "APRIL25" to receive 25% off your entire order. Also after your first purchase you get a coupon code to get a free sample of eye shadow!

I also want to mention there is a giveaway contest for some free product. Check out the site and click on the specials tab for more details.

Hi Jessica. I just went to that website - Glitz and Glam boutique - and you are right, they are cheap. BUT it doesn't say which are foundations or blush or bronzers. All the products say is CHEEKS. The ingredients look good though. Are they new?

Back