Complete guide to brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great post!

For those in Canada Quo has some really nice brushes, I absolutely love the eyeshadow one I have.

Great post!

For those in Canada Quo has some really nice brushes, I absolutely love the eyeshadow one I have.

i'm currently building my make-up stash (i'm a budding make-up artist) and still wondering what brush to get, thanks for your post, it is very helpful

OMG I shouldn't read this your post... You make me really want to, at least, try Kevin Aucoin's brush. But I truly agree on Shu's. I'm his fan and trying to build up a set now. His brush is fantastic and no matter how many times I've strayed, his're still the best!

Thanks for the post...however I was going to buy a MAC #182, I think it was, for MMU application. But, that article said not-a-word about MAC brushes. Maybe I should reconsider??:confused: Any suggestions?

Thank you very much for the information! I have found that Sonia Kashuk's (target line) is really good. It was even mentioned on Instyle magazine as one of their recommended brand.

Thanks for this, I currently looking for brushes and this is exactly the kind of info I need!

I love brushes! I have a ton of art brushes and some of them are as expensive as mac ones. Sometimes I look at them and think hmmm that soft sable would probably be great for my make up! Thanks for all the brand name referals!

Back