Complete guide to brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll still amazed at how many brushes there are. I remember my first make-up class, where they introduced them. We had one of each, and now after lesson 15 I realized that that is just not enough. :sadno:

This was a fantastic post. I now know how to spend money for real quality brushes instead of the cheapies.

wow thanks this was just what i was looking for. i think i'm going to have to save up for the kevyn aucoin set.

Thanks for posting! I would love to buy some of those brushes, but can't afford it right. I do have the Sonia Kashuk ones from Target, and I'm real happy with those :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good article on brushes. I wish that the font is a little bigger though. My eyes are not that good anymore.

By the way, I recently bought some brushes. The softest one that I have is the Luscious Kabuki (squirrel/goat blend) that I bought from Cosmeticville.

Paula Begoun has a great section at Cosmeticcop.com that tells how to apply eyeshadow. Hope this helps!

That's a great article! I wish I had kevyn aucoin's brushes but i'll stick with my beloved essence of beauty brushes. They work just as well and the quality is great.

Back