Complete guide to brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great guide to inform MU enthusiasts on how each brush is used! But with my Small Asian eyes, I have to tailor to use my own brushes to work more conducively to my own eyes. Thanks for sharing!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I usually use the applicators that come with my favorite cover girl shadows...I have seen brushes being used but really didn't know which ones to use for what. I am going to buy some and practice....did I say Thank you!!!!!

Great article!!!

I have Shu Uemura, Kevyn Aucoin and Trish McEvoy and they're amazing!

Paula Dorf is also known for her brushes....

Hi Jen! I know this thread is a year old now, but I looked for Paul & Joe brushes on Sephora and couldn't find any. I love the idea of portable brushes for my purse so I really wanted to check them out. Do you know of any other sites that sell them?

I just recently discovered this, and it's so awesome! I saw Leslie Blodgett do it on BE QVC a few weeks ago and I immediately bought the brush she used on eBay. I have always struggled with powder eyeliner, and now with the flat brush, it's so easy. For those who like a smoky, heavier line, the "push brush" technique would probably not be the best bet; but since I like a very light line, I love doing it this way! I sold my old liner brush to my coworker (also a BE fan) and she was as happy as I was to get a new toy!

Back