CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My back to school make up routine is fast, simple, and natural with a little twist. A bit of contouring and highlighting, with most of the attention on my eyes. I have light blue eyes so I like to use brown colors and love to add some gold to bring the focus on my eyes. I put on some mascara and a shimmery chapstick and voila!

My back to school makeup is very quick and easy yet leaves an effect as if you had the perfect makeup! You take a light brown and apply to the lid, take a darker brown and apply it to the crease, then highlight with a creamy white color. Finish it off with mascara, but not too much. Also you can add a thin line of eyeliner to bring out your eyes and give them an effect of standing out much more. With a little bit of foundation you can have a flawless-looking face, and it doesn't even take long! Obviously we're rushing in the morning, but with a few minutes, this look can be very easy to achieve. If you're looking for your lips to be another essential part of your face, you can also add lip gloss and in some events lipsticks or tinted lip balms to add to the amazing look that you have. Sometimes you can even do what I do and find a bronzer to contour and a blush to highlight. You can find these cheap at the store- just make sure you blend it very well! The last thing you want is unattractive unblended makeup. Make sure everything you use is very subtle because you ARE only going to school and don't want to appear like you're wearing too much. Especially me, who's 14, shouldn't be wearing so much it looks like my face is caked with the makeup. One thing I'd also recommend is using a primer because throughout the day, especially around gym class, you do tend to sweat a lot which might not be the best thing for makeup. Without a primer your makeup could smear and crease and make your face look less attractive. Make sure to keep the look natural no matter what.

Thats my makeup tips :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well my favorite look is a light sort of natural eyeshadow with black liner and soft glossy lips. to achieve this look i use my bh cosmetics 120 3rd edition pallete for my shadow, Almay liquid eyeliner pen. the voluminous false lashes mascara & for my lips revlon colorburst lip butter 080 =)

My fave back to school look is a neutral or natural eye, affordable cosmetics to complete this look would the elf 100 palette or bh cosmetics 120 palette editions 1-5.

My best back to school look is always been the smokey eye but since it is summer i been trying out new things and i found a new look... Its like a sorbet ice cream swirl.  I bet this look but just adding light colors and blending them just right to make the right look.. So here is my new look fro back to school :0)

Well, what I love most about BH Cosmetics is definitley their eyeshadow palettes! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They're so amazing and I love them because they have such pretty colors and are very pigmented. I have the first edition. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love their products because they ar very afordable. Everyday, someone comes up to me and is like, "Josselyne! I love you makup! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's soo pretty! " and they always ask me which eyeshadow brand do I use and I tell them BH Cosmetics. And they're like " Is it expensive?" and I tell them heck no! It's so cheap and affordable! And I told my neighbor upstairs about it and she bought one and told me how satisfied she was with it! But back to the subject.

My best back to school makeup is always colorful. Everyday it's a different look. But it's always colorful with different sorted colors. My #1 tip is deifinitley blending! Without blending my makeup would look... ehh.. crappy! I hope to win the BH Cosmetic Smokey Eye Palette. x] Thank You!

ALL DONE MY BH COSMETICS!!! <3

For school keep it simple, stick to the basics, concealer, and tinted moisturizer, mascara, lip balm sounds awesome. It's better for your skin on a daily basis to wear less. For eyeliner and eyeshadow, stick to basic browns or lighter colors. Remember you will be wearing it all day, so the less you have to touch up the better. Oh and penciled eyeliner is easier to learn with.

My favorite back to school look is a not to dramatic smokey eye using different shades of browns and a winged top liner. My trick to doing this look is using BH Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner pen and not pushing down too hard while applying and not stretching out the corner of your eye to create the wing. I also like to use a lengthening mascara to pull this look together.

I never over do it with bronzer or compact like many teenagers do. I enjoy focusing on my eyes and lips. I do wide arrangements of colors into a shadowy look to match my outfits. Whether my outfit is bright or calm, I match it. Here I used a skin colored liquid foundation to act as eye primer. Then I used a variety of colors from the 120 First Edition BH Eye Palette. To create my favorite glamour look I used the 10 Color Professional Blush Palette. Last, my lips. Just a calm tan/brown look to finish it off!

418241_251358148315554_888614365_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/#!/bethie.mae.7

http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=479710

http://www.modelmayhem.com/bethymae

Basically neutrals.. Brûlée eyeshadow, flashy peach blush, and a peachy lip color.. Then I'm good to go!

my best back to school makeup look is natural eyes using golds and browns, soft pink lips, an defined cheeks. my tip for this is to contor your cheekbones with a bronzer and then use a fun blush and a shimmery highlighter on the cheeks

my favorite make up look for school will be a simple natural look with a pop of color on the eyelid. The eye will be a cat wing with yellow. For the lip will be a nude color and for the cheek will be a pink color. So it will be a very girly look but still simple. =]

A Somewhat smoky pink/red eyes with a hint of brown and bright hot pink/red lips

Starting with putting on some primer then applying hot pink to the lid and red on the outer V, then black eyeshadow on around the other two colors and some brown as well. Then some black eyeliner and finally finishing off with hot pink lips and lip gloss and doing the rest of my face makeup. ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My Back To School Make Up look is according to what I choose to wear. I am a mix & match type of girl so I like for my makeup to match my blouse, shirt, dress, skirt etc. My tips for this look is to look at your clothes and choose eye shadows the same tone, lighter, or darker than the color that mostly stands out from what you are wearing. I have somewhat big eyes and like for them to stand out so I wear thick liquid eyeliner on my top lid and the eye shadows above it. I Like my lips to be a neutral color, so I usually wear a nude lipstick and gloss on top of it. I go for the bronzed blush. I enjoy make up, so I don't really have a day to day look; it is all according to what I wear.

I like to keep things simple. Concealer, powder,eyeliner, mascara & lipgloss.Sometimes I'll put on some eyeshadow usually in a brown or purple. My tip is to not over do it on makeup and let your natural beauty hhow!

1. My best back to school make up would usually be something more light and natural. I tend to stay away from foundation, because foundation does not look good on me, so I go straight to a light dust of brown eyeshadow. Then I add a darker shade of brown on the crease and just line my waterline and tight line with a black eyeliner pencil. I use a tad bit of bronzer (since it is the summer time), add a shimmery lip gloss (something with a tint of pink). A MUST, MUST, MUST make up product for me is mascara! I have to curl my lashes and add at least 2 coats of mascara, it makes SUCH a difference to my face.

2.  My number one tip would be to use proper products. For this look I use the 3rd edition palette from BH cosmetics because there are a lot of neutrals (especially in the bottom section), and I do not want to go to school with loads of colour on my face. 

I'm entering this contest for my beautiful Step daughter, she's about to turn 16 in a few weeks. She's such a wonderful girl, very sweet and helpful. She's in love with all my BH Cosmetics collection and I would love to surprise her with this gift right before she goes back to school. I will include a photo of her. Thank you!!

From a loyal BHC fan.

I always love the natural smokey eye. its super fast easy and chic. Just two colors and one brush will do 

the trick!

Today Young Women  we want is to see ourselves as natural as possible especially ,when we go to school

My advice

1 for skin dark used to in your eyes a smoky brown tone with vainilla,

2 and white skin you can get a smoky pink with vainilla

3 line your eyes as thin as possible,

4 curl your lashes

5 Don't forget the lip gloss. (very sexy lips) 

Ready to go to school very natural and beautiful girl

That i can not miss in your makeup bag are the papers that absorb anti-glare face fat instantly

without disturbing  makeup.

Good Luck for me ladies

My Back-to-School look is pretty basic, because I find that natural looks best on me. A bit of concealer for the undereye circles, then I use BB cream to even out my complexion, finish with some powder to set it all. For the eyes, I usually just line my eyes with dark brown powder, highlight my brow bones, and then put on mascara. My number 1 tip? I'm not much a fan of blush (I don't care for the way it looks on me), so I prefer to add some color by dabbing a bit of my favorite lipstick on my lips to sort of act as a stain. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back