CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My back to school look is the smokey eye. I feel like its the safest look that I'm comfortable with. But my new new look is a sorbet ice cream swirl. This is a fun summer look and its very simple to do... What i do is i put on eye shadow primer to make the colors stay and pop then ill put white all over my lid to make the colors bright as can be... I get a few colors like the blue orange yellow pink red and purple and i just slowly add the colors and blend the according to your eye shape...when you are done with the eye shadow add your mascara or i like to use false eyes lashes then apply your eye liner.

I work in a hospital all morning from 6-330 and class right after . So my back to school look is usually re-applying foundation , powder , black liquid liner cat eye , and black mascara. Very rarely will I not have work before classes but if I had more time it would be like a nice champagne color look. Very pretty and not too over dramatic . 

Hello my look is very simple yet edgy. Natural yet fierce. I do a light smokey eye. Keep reading to find out how i do this look. First i apply my favorite foundation primer and then adding my foundation. Then i use the bh cosmetics eye primer. Btw i love this product. I first apply a white color then i add a natural brown colo to half way point and out a little past my eye. Then i do a dark grey over the outter edge and out. Then i apply onyx gel eyeliner to the bottom lash line. I then take my bh cosmetics liquid pen and do half the top a lil thicker then the inner corners. I naturally have pink cheeks so i dont apply blush. I do a light pink lip then im done. I dont bother feeling in my eyebrows. Then i apply my mascara and im done and that is my natural yet glamourous back to school look. :rolleyes: i can not add a picture on my phone but ull have to trust me on this 1. Its easy and beautiful.

For school I usually go with a simple black smokey eye with some bronzer and lip gloss. I don't like to wear too much makeup at school but I still like to look cute :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my back to school look is a natural look...somestimes i go bold. Normally for the natural look i use gold for the lid, brown over brow bone and add a little black to give it a little pop then blend them both togther, throw on some mascara eyeliner, foundation & blush & im done. For the bold look i usually use complimentary colors like yellow on the tear duct, orange & pink on the lid & purple on the brow bone. throw in a little black eyeshadow on the edges and blend.
biggrin.gif

my back to school makeup look is usually a simple brown but when i get dressed up i like to make my eyes pop and i love wearing blue from my bh cosmetics 2nd edition palette i always mix my light blue and dark blue and create my own gel eyeliner using mac fix + spraying a little on a eyeliner brush then dipping it in an eyeshadow of your choice creates a nice gel eyeliner i always use my bh cosmetics palettes to create these looks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For my back to school look i like to do a gold smokey eye look.then Using the radiant tinted moisturizer SPF 15,then putting on the cover girl olay simply ageless primer over the tinted moisturizer ,then using the super stay foundation. After that using a natural looking bronze. lips- a nude lipstick. Using all drug store products :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My best back to school is a natural look. I am still young and i don't want to be dragged down with make up that is too dark. All i need is a nice shimmmery gold eyeshadow, a nude or light pink lip gloss, and maybe a bit of mascara. Natural tones highlight your face and bring a bright tone to your mood This look is perfect for back to school!  
icon_cool.gif
 <3

My back to school look is a natural bright look. First ill put my liquid foundation on. Then prime my eyes with BH cosmetics primer. I use a white cream then a white eye shadow as my base. I get my 88 neutral palette use a shade close to my skin color on the lid. Then use an goldy brown on my crease blend it out with a blending brush. Then i use a brown a lil bit darker than the crease color, blend that out making it look nice and soft. then do a thin liner with a small wing. then use a white eye shadow in the corner of my eyes to making my eyes look awake. thats my back to school look. :)

This is HOW to achieve this look I do this look with the 5th edition 120 color pallet and some other BH cosmetics and other brands:This is a quick 5 minute look! Use of brushes is optional:) Put some matte light tan eye shadow on my eyelids and high points of my eyes, apply shimmery tan eye shadow from the middle to the edge of my lid, then add some dark shadow on my crease and edge, Then with some dark brown (or black) eyeliner I to make a thin line (I'm only 14 so I try not to wear too much) then I curl my lashes and apply mascara! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wear lip balm for the lips, I try to go as natural as I can so I don't wear much.

But THIS IS MY BIGGEST TIP: Don't over do it, you don't want to be focusing on your makeup too much at

school, make your makeup stand out but keep it as natural as possible:) Have Fun

Back to school look for me would have to be a little concealer, a hint of blush, and a bright but subtle smokey eye and to stand out with some winged eyeliner. And a natural tone of lipstick with some lipgloss 

Or on one of those days where you just want to go go go.

concealer, blush and one shimmer shadow but a bright lipstuick to complete the look like a red or bright pink:)

My favorite makeup would have to be eyeliner in the my waterline and lid false lashes some blush and lipgloss and im set to go

And the best way to accomplish it is keeping  my face fresh

My best

back to school look is a very simple light purple shadow, and a shimmer white highlight to blend with thick eyeliner, and a soft pink lip gloss.

My back to school look is polished and long wearing. I'm on the go from morning to evening so I want my makeup to look good all day with little to no touch ups. I invest in products that stay put and look great all day: BB cream, powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a lippie.

My Back to school look would be a light purple, blended with a white shimmer for the highlight color. Then a soft pink lip to keep it simple.

Hi folks! A big welcome to new members who are posting for the first time on MUT here in the contest thread. Just wanted to let you know if your post is NOT showing up don't worry our spam bot catcher Defensio has placed your post in a moderator hold and one of us will validate it so please don't hit submit more than once. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite back-to-school look consists of brushed foundation, matte/intense eyeshadow to bring attention to my eyes, glittery eyeshadow to make them appear larger, and mascara on the edges of my lashes on the top and bottom to continue the "big-eyes" look. If I'm not going to do any extracurricular activities, I'll add some eyeliner in a winged effect for more emphasis. I add some pink or coral lipstain and lightly apply some clear lipgloss for some refreshing, moist lips. Then I'll finish it off with swooped-over bangs and a loose bun. The most important part of my look is the accentuation of the eyes using the eyeshadow, since you have to follow the eye's natural curve carefully.

A light purple eyeshadow, and a white shimmer highlight blended to make a simple but glamorous look. Then a soft pink lip to keep it simple.

My look for back to school would be something more natural yet bright and bold...something with a little color that makes the look really stand out.

This would be something that I would go for :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hope you all like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back