CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love mascara no mater were I go I put that baby on:) I love to lightly add shimmer to my eyes lids before my cress and a little lip gloss gos a long way:) lite and simple:). What ever shirt color am wearing I add that to my bottom lashe line at the end off my eye lash line I blend it out just a little:) and you have a perfect back to school pretty look:)

My Favorite Back To School Look Is Something Simple But With A Nice Kick To It.

I Use My BH 28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette and BH Jenny Rivera Palette To Create A Simple But Claasy Smokey Eye With The POP Of A Bright Color Under My Water Line. Add Some BH Plane Jane Lip Gloss, And Im Ready :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My best back to school make up is natural/nude looks. I feel when a woman go to school/class she want to look cute/classy but not so much stand out; so I like to keep it simple with the natural looks. OR sometimes just to give me a little color I may add the color of my shirt/outfit into my eyeshadow but not while going over the top. 

My number one beauty tip for creating a natural and not so over the top look would be, not to give the shadow so much dept. like you want color but you don't want so much. I always add a black eyeliner to make the look stand out even a little more.

Here are some pictures (above) one is my natural look (top left & bottom right)  & the other two are with me adding a lil color with my outfit. Something short, cute and simple but yet beautiful at the same time perfect for class and it doesn't take look. 

My Back to School Look is "GLOW"! I use bronsers , contouring, and highlighters to look sunkissed while going to pta meetings and other school events with my oldest son!!! E.L.F. has great products but  i would love to try BH cosmetic!!! 
297888_10150391079731004_1127925406_n.jpg

For me a back to school look would be to stand out but not so much that you look over done so like the picture a half and half would be what i go to. It is a statement piece and brings a little bit of any color you want or your favorite color. To create this i basically put a primer then a shimmery white as a base and then took a baby blue and blended it into half of my lid and finished it off with liner and mascara.

For back to school I like to keep it quick and keep it natural. The beauty tip: Clean face, a spot of concealer where it's needed, and lip gloss.

My Favorite school look is something that can do double duty. Something I can wear to school, and look great and casual. Or something I can play up with red lips for work, or make it sporty kind of cute for games since I cheer, and we have to look done up. So I do a quick shimmer brown bronze smokey eye.I first prime my lid. Any primer works for this step. And a tip, if you don't have any primer is use Chapstick it works just as well as any primer. So whether you don't own primer or just ran out and haven't bought more it works like a charm. Which primer is a must for this look since shimmer eyeshadows are a bit infamous for fall out. So after I prime my lid I start with my eyebrow bone with a white, and then I add a soft brown that is matte. Then I add my black into my outer crease and blend it in.I then I add a matte very soft brown to my lid and then add a darker brown with a golden undertone thanks to the shimmer on top of the soft brown with a patting motion. I then grab my brush that I used for the black and blend it deeper into the lid, but I DON"T add more black because then it becomes over powering and I want it to be balanced. I then define my cheek  bones with a matte brown, and then add a bit of a dirty pink to the apples of my cheeks. After that I then put some lip balm on and then add a nude color to the center to my lips, and then add a darker pink to the outer corners of my lip. Its my own ombre lip, and its kind of become my signature lip . 

my back to school look would be more on the pin up look example marilyn monroe. to achive this look i focuse on my skin, by doing so i use a foundation with good coverage.

Back to school already!?
Three months of lounging and fun adventures come to an end .
Boooo!
Well, don't look so blue panda bear, back to school can be fun too! 
yess.gif

Look : Elegant Cat Eye
Number one tip to create this look is a steady hand! 
  -To start off my look I began with priming the eye lids so that the eyeshadow stays in place.
  -Then I use a eggnog color as the base .
  -Take a darker shade and work it in the crease of the outer eye  (making a horizontal V-shaped ) 
Now this part is where you'll need a steady hand, for the liquid eyeliner.
  -Point the tip toward your inner eye and follow your lash-line, moving the pen outward .
  -Make a thick or thin wing on the outer part of the eye. (its up to you thick or thin)
And voilà! there you have it! A Elegant Cat Eye meee-ow! 
add_twinkle.gif

Back to school look  In 15 mins or less!
headphonedance.gif

Lol in this picture I look less than enthused but it's hard to take a picture with a camera phone all by yourself !
smiletongue.gif

For a back to school look I would choose a neutral look, I would go with a more close to skintone colors on the eyes, With a liner and mascara. On the lips I would use a barely there lip color; In my opinion school is a place of learning and you dont want to have too much focus on your face where you are worried about reapplying makeup through out the day. There are many things on the market that can do this, choose the one that best fit your budget.

My favorite back to school would be a natural look using color skin eyeshadows and brown and my tip is to blend good if using a darker color.

As a senior in high school, My makeup look is a neutral brown slightly smokey look. I try to keep it light enough so you can still see it, but without it being so dark that you looks 10-20 years older than you actually are.I also don't like to wear any vibrant or metallic/glittery shadows because it can make one look flashy, and I feel like your makeup should compliment your clothing and jewelry, not the other way around. I also don't like to wear dark lipstick, lip gloss to school because it too has a tendency of making one look flashy. So for my look, I start off with a light base color that also acts as a highlighter color and apply it from the lash line to underneath the brows. I then add a matte brown color from the lash line and blend it up over the lid. I keep applying color and blending it in until the color shows but it isnt super dark. I try to keep a gradient effect when I put on my makeup keeping the dark colors closest to my lash line and gradually making it lighter as it approaches my brows. next, I add a a dark matte brown color by my lash line and blend upwards trying to keep with that gradient effect. lastly I add a black gel line to my upper lash line and a black eyeliner pencil to the bottom lash line. I then fill in my brows with a eyebrow powder, curl my lashes and apply mascara. This look is quick and can be light or dark depending on how much shadow you put on it. My tips are to start off light and get darker as you go, wash your brushes fairly often, try to keep yourself looking as close as possible to your age, stick with a gradient effect, and blend, blend, blend, blend, blend!!! Blending is key!!!! Thanks! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

what i like to do for back to school is a little bit of tinted moisturizer bronzer mascara and a pop of color on my lips  and if you have more time you can add a winged liner 

its fresh and very quick and easy

My favorite back to school make up is VERY COLORFUL!!!! I always wear different make up looks and all thanks to my 120 color palette 1st edition<3 definitely this is the best tip to achieve this beautiful look.

My back to school look would look pretty much like this:

a simple, neutral eye, a bit of bronzer to contour my face and a bold red lip.

My tip to achieve this look is to keep it simple and clean. Do not do anything too elaborated, you're just going back to school anyways ;-) The bronzer is what is going to give your face a fresh, glowing effect. Just don't overdo it!

My back to school evening class on Genetics is to deepen my every day eye look. I turn to a darker shades that fit in with fall. I won't leave the house without mascara or my favorite lip gloss in cocoa.

My favorite back to school look is a natural eye and a bold lip! I use my tarte quad with champagne colors for my entire eye and a dark matte brown for the crease and finish with some mascara. For my lip I love using the revlon lip stain "crayons" in a bright poppy color. I finish with a little nyc sunny bronzer for my contour and a light rosy blush and i'm done!

This is my natural look... I love pink and browns.. I feel they will always bring out my skin tone!!!!!!

I dont have a lot of time in the morning when getting ready for school so I keep my routine simple. My lifesaving product has been the new BB Creams on the market. I use a tinted formula to moisturize, prime, get sun protection and cover all in one step to save time. Then I usually just do simple eyeliner and mascara and a little lipgloss and im good to go!

I think back to school makeup should be natural with a fresh twist.  I would wear a little bit of powder, some peachy blush, and some chapstick or nude gloss.  For the eyes I would use some subtle browns or champagne colors and maybe a minty liner with a swipe of mascara.  Makeup isn't made to hide your face, it's to enhance everyone's natural beauty:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back