CONTEST: BH Cosmetics Back to School Contest [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My back to school Makeup look is a Pop of color with a soft pink lip. Tip: Play up your lips OR eyes. Not both. Both will leave you looking too heavily done. Playing up one major feature will draw eyes to that particular place, and will even your face out.

My fav b2s makeup is a simple eye using an eyeshadow/lip pencil in a shimmery nude color ,mascara, and a nude pink blush. Easy to carry and touch up during breaks and can be easily transformed by adding a bit of color to the crease.

I don't really go to school anymore, but when I did, all I really used was eyeliner and lipgloss. Not really a hard procedure to figure out. Just simply apply the eyeliner, and finish off with the lipgloss. I am an eyeliner nut. >.>..... and I tend to like flavored glosses. couldn't chew gum or anything in school, atleast there was that. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school look is a slightly smokey natural eye:)

It doesn't take long to do and is very simple:) 

This makeup look makes you feel beautiful without wearing a lot of makeup and covering your natural beauty:)

Very school appropriate 

Products:

Face: Makeup Forever foundation, Cover girl concealer.

Eyes: BH cosmetics 88 shimmer pallet, BH cosmetics natural pallet. Cream eyeliner from my local drug store.

I highlighted under my brow and in the inner corner of my eye with a white shimmer. Then did a light brown with shimmer on my lid. 

My crease is a darker brown blended with my white highlight with a gold shimmer over. 

I only did half way around the eye with eyeliner and smudged it to almost a grey to keep it subtle.

Cheeks: Bronzer from my local drug store, Highlighter from Ulta. Along with Slight pink blush.

I did slight bronzer underneath my cheek done with the highlighter right above it and then the blush lightly in between.

Brow: Blonde brow pen from my local drug store.

I just added where I felt it was needed. Leaving my brows almost completely natural.

Lips: Chap Stick and clear gloss on top.

My number one beauty tip for this look:

Don't worry about your makeup looking perfect! 

Also don't cover up your natural beauty. Make up should enhance not cover up. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have fun applying:)

My best back to school make up look is basically looking as if you're wearing no make up at all. Keeping it natural. When achieving this look, the tip is to use basic neutral colours such as browns as well as sticking with matte eyeshadows.

I like to keep it very simple for school because I wear glasses, and I don't want it to smear or smudge by the end of the day. First, I use

No7's Shine Free face primer just on my T zone. Second, I use MAC Studio Fix in NC20. Thirdly, I prime my eyes with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, and I use BH Cosmetics' 88 Color Matte Palette for a clean smokey eye. I keep it clean and simple with the soft browns, beige, and whites. Next, I use Rimmel's kohl pencil eyeliner in Black Magic on my lower and bottom lash line. I also use Benefit's BAD gal Waterproof mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Lastly, I shade in my eyebrows with the black eyeshadow in my BH Cosmetics' 88 Color Matte Palette:) My number one beauty tip for creating this look is to keep it light and simple. If you pack on too much it will either smear or look caked on. After all that, I'm ready for the day:)

Whatever base looks good with little time or effort, like bb cream or tinted moisturizer. Also love a neutral eye for classes, Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Birthday Suit is my favorite easy quick shade. For liner, I don't want anything super dramatic or time consuming so I just like to use a dark brown or black shadow and smudge it into my upper lash line for definition. Waterproof mascara in case I get caught in the rain and top it off with a light lipgloss or stain, I'll be taking it with me so I'll want a brand that I don't mind if the packaging gets banged up in my bag. 

Oh, and I always carry a small tube of hand cream with me, like Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail; it's super amazing at moisturizing your hands, nail beds and cuticles in a jiffy. Nothings worse than having to look at your own nasty cuticles when taking notes!

My favorite back to school makeup look is just a winged eyeliner and a pink lip. It's something simple but it still looks cute! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

My favorite back to school look it bright colorful and spunky. A look that can show off my own personality and make my eyes look bigger and more alert. Using BH Cosmetics 120 palette and blush, Mary Kay's medium coverage foundation and eye primer and liquid eye liner, and Great Lashes' mascara, and eos' mint chapstick I give it a fun playful look that works with my outfit of choice and my hazel eyes. Makeup tip: Make your makeup work for your eyes, outfit, and personality you'll be unstoppable and everyone will see your style. BH Cosmetics is the best brand of makeup i've found that works for me and my style. I'm ready to go for back to school!!

My fave back to school look is undereye concealer, light blush, a soft lipgloss, and a natural golden eye. Adding a little bit of black eyeliner helps to make it more dramatic. (however i look like a raccoon when I wear it) sry no pic available

*I also like to add a little bit of a browbone highlight color and a little bit of white eyeliner in the innercorner to brighten it up. 

My back to school looks include drama. I don't like blending in much but the rare days when I do it's just basic makeup, edgy black liner, thick lashes and pink lips.

Other days I prefer more drama on my eyes. My personal favorite is the smokey eye with glitter. The black on the lids and smoked up with any colour that suits your fancy on that particular day. My favorites are hot pink and purple. Pair this with a natural gloss and tada :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> maginfique!

Number 1 beauty tip for this look : Primer is just as important as that pigmented black shadow and be mindful of fall-outs, use a proper glue.

my go-to makeup routine for back to school is using nude colors to create a smoky eye, and use liquid eyeliner to create a sexy cat eye, top it off with mascara 

and add a touch of bronzer or blush to brighten up my cheeks. depending on what im wearing i may lighten the look, or go with no eyeliner

1. My favorite back to school look is a neutral eye, with rosey cheeks and nude lips. I like to keep it fast, simple, and natural looking.

2. My number one tip for creating this look is to opt for a shimmery eye shadow base and then go with a darker matte in the crease. This adds dimension and plays up your eyes.

3. Here's a pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My back to school look is a simple but cute makeup look. I start by putting on some foundation or powder and put some mascara on along with some eye liner ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. If I choose to put eye shadow I definitely go for the neatrul colors like a brown light brown biegh , black or gray. I like to creat a smokey eye look! And to finish it off some blush and lipgloss ;D <3

For school it's always better to keep things subtle (my opinion). For this look I choose to use my BH Cosmetic 88 color neutral palette. Black on the outer 1/3 and the darkest shade of "beige shimmer" from my palette on the inner 2/3, then blend. I use gel liner on my top lid to create a winged look, black pencil liner on my waterline and mascara. Finish off with a little blush and a neutral tone lipstick
claps.gif

Number one tip for creating this look is **DO NOT OVER DO THE BLACK ON THE OUTER 1/3 OR THE BLUSH**
This is a simple look. It's not hard to blend colors so there's no need to pack the black onto the lid or go heavy on the blush.
A little goes a long way.                                                                                                     

My back to school look is keeping it real..neutral colors, light makeup nothing heavy and moisturize! Makeup tip is out with the old in with the new..throw away those products you have that are old and dried out cause they can do you harm than good..spreading bacteria all over your face..keep your makeup organized and clean. Always wash your face and keep it clean right when you get home..

My best/fave back to school look is a natural eye with a glowing face. I like to show off and emphasize my summer tan using bronzer, highlighter and contouring colors. Best tip is to keep a close eye on how much bronzer you apply, don't wanna have a dark face and a pale neck/the rest of your body.

my back to school look is usually simple browns but when i get dressed up i love using my blues from my bh cosmetics 2nd edition palette i also create my own gel eyeliner by using my mac fix+ all you do is spray a little on your brush then dip it in the eyeshadow you would like to use as an eyeliner then bam there is your liquid liner i love bh cosmetics there palettes work amazing for a good reasonable price :}

My best back to school makeup is easy makeup which doesn't take you forever to do. Eye shadow colors that help bring out your eye color is great or just a natural eye makeup look. Depending on the morning, I mostly go with a neutral eye using soft brows and bronze colors because I have blue eyes, however if I have more time, I will line my eyes with eyeliner. My beauty tip for creating this look is less is more. Sometimes people may think that they need multiple colored eye shadow, or a deep smokey eye when in reality a nice soft natural eye look is more appealing on women.

My favorite back to school looks are neutal or 'No make-up' looks, I just use concealer under eyes and lipgloss

and when I have time, I 'll wear smokey brown eyeshadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back