CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
 I would also like to try Dr. Brandt's bb cream!  I am currently using Missha's Signature bb cream and loving it, but I think Dr. Brandt makes wonderful products!

Moroccanoil Frizz Control
I would love to try Moroccanoil Frizz Control. I have very dry, frizzy hair and because of the many wonderful reviews I have read about this company I believe it would be a product that would be very beneficial to my beauty routine.

I would love to try the SkinCeuticals® or the Morrocan Oil Frizz Control.  Both of these products look great.  This is an awesome contest, thanks

I would love to try the mally evercolor shadow stick because it claims that it "..won't crease or wear away.. [and] silicone system seals color in place while the creamy formula helps smooth away fine lines." How awesome does that sound? I also read many good reviews on it and I would love to try such an awesome product. Thanks for the awesome contest! <3

I'd LOVE to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick. One of my favorite things in college was this mac color stick that apparently isn't made anymore! I'm a minimalist, so the simplicity of a stick eyecolor is really appealing to me!

I'd like to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control because I have tried tons of products that never hold up under Texas humidity. In this humidity my hair is always frizzy so I'm always looking for someway to combat it.

I would love to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick as I've heard great reviews about it for a long time now!!!

The Moroccanoil Frizz Control is the product that stands out the most to me. I have extremely curly, dry, frizzy hair and living in Miami doesn't help it either. I'd love to find a great Anti-frizz product that will work for me. Thank you!

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control. I am always looking for something to keep my naturally curly frizzy hair under control in the spring/summer months when it is a time when you have to always be photographed with things like 4th of July cookouts and family vacations.  I hate having to try to figure out different stylish ways of doing my hair to tame the frizz. It would be great to have a product that I could fix my hair straight or wear the curls more manageable. I would love to try this product!

I would love to try the Mally Eyeshadow stick!!!!!!!! This is because I love the shades that are available and I also love how you can be done a whole eye look in about half the time. <3

eyes_EvercolorShadowStickTrio_photo_enlarged_image.jpg
eyes_EvercolorShadowStickTrio_photo_enlarged_image.jpg

I would love to try dr. brandt signature BB Cream with Flextone.  I am a big fan of BB cream and have been importing various brands from Korea for quite some time now.  I am American, but my husband is of Korean background, so I have learned many skin care/beauty tricks from my mother in law.  I've tried many brands, but not dr. brandt yet, so I would love to add this to my growing collection of BB creams!  I get chemical peels on occasion, and find that these products work great after them because they nourish the skin, and provide some coverage to hide the redness. 

Moroccanoil® Frizz Control for sure! I think it would be nice to have one product that would work on my hair when it is styled straight or curly AND also work in any weather! That sounds like a great product for my frizzy hair! 
claps.gif

hahaha.gif

wub.gif

SHOCKED.gif

inlove.gif

I would love to try the "NeoStrata  Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, because i'm always in the sun.
sunshine.gif

nono.gif
  And seeing aging and sunspots is never any fun..

Everything else I've tried only irritated my skin.
icon_cry.gif

This brand states "for sensitive skin" so for me that's a *WinWin*!...
ura.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back