CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to try Skinceuticals - always interested in finding quality skincare products that get results!

I am all about the BB creams right now, so I'd like to try the Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream. Wonder if its better than Dr. Jarts.

I would love to try the Dr. Brant BB Cream.  I've been on the hunt for a good BB cream for quite a while now, but so far I haven't had the opportunity to test out this brand. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

my skin is suffering the consequences of 100+ degree weather, 

would love to try 

Perlier & Elariia body cream!! 

I'd like to try SkinCeuticals products. People give good reviews on it, and I'm looking for good sun protection product that feels right for my skin. Thank you!

The ybf liner immediately caught my eye - I love eyeliners as they are a quick and easy way to transform your makeup look from natural to more dramatic.

I would love to try the Dr. Brandt signature BB cream with Flexitone because I have tried a few of his products and they work very well. Also, the only other BB creams I have tried so far is Dr. Jart + Premium and Dr. Jart Waterfuse BB, and they are neither one right for my skin tone. I would be interested to see if this one from Dr. Brandt blends in easier/matches better to my skin tone. 

Let me just geek out a second here:

I NEED the Dr. Brandt's BB Cream in my life for two reasons:
1.  Dr. Brandt formulated it specifically to match more skin tones, which is great for super pale girls like me (and yes, I've seen it in action);

2.  IT'S VEGAN!  =D  It's vegan & cruelty free because Dr. Brandt has a ginormous heart, loves consistency, and loves for me to be happy, haha.

Really though, this is the only BB Cream I'd purchase outside of maybe Dr. Jart's +, and I don't know if Dr. Jart's tests on animals/is vegan sooo.  There's always that.

I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to try the MoroccanOil Frizz Control! The MoroccanOil treatment is a holy grail for me and my frizzy, curly hair and i have been dying to try more MoroccanOil products. 

I would love to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control  because my hair needs it !! I've also heard really great things about it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'd love to try the NeoStrata face wash. I have terrible skin and love trying new products to see if they make any difference.
smilehappyyes.gif

I just got my Dr Jart premium BB cream that I ordered with my Birchbox points. I don't see anything on the packaging to indicate that it is either vegan or cruelty free, and quite frankly I don't expect any of the Korean products are. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Would love love the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control. I have crazy thick frizzy hair and this Would be perfect for summer (and year round!)! Thanks!

NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash or Intensive Eye Therapy. I love the moisturizer so I would love to try other products from this lone. The moisturizer makes my skin feel so good.

I would love to try the Chella Anti-Fatigue Eye Mask Kit because what I do for a living involves pulling intermittent 24 to 48 hour shifts of operating a telescope and I get really hideously awful undereye circles when I have frequent shifts. I have had people ask me if I have a black eye. 

I think I would like to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control.  My hair gets frizzy in all kinds of weather :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It would be nice to see if there's something out there that would help! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back