CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try

Mally® Evercolor Shadow Stick
I've heard so many great things about the Mally line but I haven't had the chance to actually try them. This would be a great opportunity for me to try out some great products and determine if it works for me or not and be able to purchase them.

I would LOVE to try the Morocan Oil Frizz Control. I've been wanting to try this for so long but just never have. I have a friend who uses it everyday and swears by it. Her hair ALWAYS smells amazing and always looks amazing as well. I have really frizzy hair and in the summer it gets so much worse with the humidity, it's not pretty. I've always been hesitant to purchase it because I didn't wanna splurge and then it not be what I expected it to. 

i would love to try Dr. Brandt Flexitone BB Cream, because during the summer my skin get a lot of dry spots and also i get a lot of discoloration on my skin, and i think this would help a lot!

Originally Posted by alyssaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enter for a chance to win a one year membership to the 
NewBeauty TestTubeâ„¢ program!

What’s more exciting than coming home after a long day to find a sleek box waiting for you, filled with some of the most coveted, high performance beauty products around? 
Not much, right?!  With NewBeauty TestTube, this is exactly what you get every three months!  
 ​
TestTube is an exclusive one-of-a-kind sampling program created by NewBeauty magazine that allows you to try a variety of the hottest beauty products before you invest in them.  
 ​
Enter this contest and you may receive a ONE YEAR membership for FREE!

This contest is open now and it’s easy to enter:

1.       First , visit this link to see some of the recent products that have been included in TestTube.

2.       Next, reply to this thread with the product you would love to try and why.

This contest is open now through June 20th, 2012.  Already a TestTube subscriber? You can enter too!

Good luck!!

Contest Rules

I have always wanted to try products from Mally, so Mally's shadow stick is definitely something I would love to try.

My favorite youtube guru Emily is a big fan of Mally and her product.

And to be honest, as an unemployed college student who live by myself, there's no way I'd spend big money on make up but to use drug store make up, I am broke, but I still have to look glamorous, right?

I want to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control for hair. It's reputation is that it keeps your hair smooth, calm and manageable. We all could use that in our lives!

Good Morning.

I would really love the Moroccanoil Frizz control. Every curly haired girl's best friend! PICK ME!!

I would love to try the:

dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone  
Code:
 always in the market for a new cream to help even out skin tone

I would LOVE to try the Moroccanoil® Frizz Control. I live in San Francisco and first it's hot then it's cold, it's windy then it's not, it''s damp and then it rains!  A girl's hair is nearly impossible to keep right in this city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back