CONTEST - Enter to win a one year membership to the NewBeauty TestTube program! (CLOSED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to try out the Moroccan oil frizz control because I hear Moroccan Oil does wonders for your hair. I can fix my hair and put in anti frizz product and yet by the end of the day my hair is still a big frizz ball so I would love to try out something different to get rid of that unnecessary frizz!

I'd love to try the Mally® Evercolor Shadow Stick!  It's definitely a new brand to me and I love the concept of the product.

I live in Florida and from the humidity and every other god forsaken issue our weather has, if I spend longer than 10 minutes outside my head turns into a giant poof ball SO, I'd love to try out the Moroccanoil Frizz Control!

Ohh I'd love to try the Dr. Brandt BB Cream. 
icon_lol.gif

I would love to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick! I'm always looking for new, stay-put eyeshadows
icon_smile.gif

Moroccanoil Frizz Control:
I live in a crazy humid climate and my hair cannot handle it!

I would love to try the Moroccanoil Frizz Control.  I would love to have a product infused with good-for-your-hair ingredients that helps me keep a healthy head of hair as well as keep my hair in control in this southern humidity.  Thank you.

What a great contest :)  Good luck everyone!

Living under the desert sun at over 115 degrees leaves no doubt as to what type of product I would want to try.....anything to help keep me from turning into  lizard skin!  I'm gonna go for SkinCeuticals as serums are suppose to go deeper into the skin....I'll put it through a real test!!

Would love to try the ybf Eyeliner.  I work long hours and tons of makeup do not cut it. BUT I always wear some type of thick eyeliner and this looks like it might work!

I would love to try the YBF eyeliner I use their foundation and eyebrow pencil

but I never tried their eyeliner and I have sensitive eyes

Everything looks awesome but I'd have to say i want to try the Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks. I've been looking for long wearing shadow sticks that will hold up w/o creasing especially if I just choose to wear them alone. 

I would love to try more Skinceuticals. I have tried their moisturizing SPF and found that it was very absorbent. I got this from a dermatology office so I figured it would be awesome. And who wouldn't like to make their skin healthier? Getting a TestTube 4 times a year would really be a cool surprise-4 times a year. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'd love to try out products that would be new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back