Contest - Giveaway: Sugarpill Cosmetics - Create a look called Colorful Winter Wonderland! (Value $415!) [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So yea the colours are based on a winter sunset:) The purple + pink fade together in the mid-day :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I really hope i win something! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Products used: 

Urban decay primer potion

sleek iDivine acid palette 

bh cosmetics 88 shimmer palette

bh cosmetics 88 matte palette

urban decay 24/7 liquid liner in perverson 

covergirl lash blast :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

When I think of colorful winter wonderlands, I think about gingerbread houses, christmas candy, and bright lights! I also love the Nutcracker, so I decided to do a look based on the sparkle and candy-colors of the Sugar Plum Fairy, one of my favorite Holiday figures of all time! Here it is, hope you like it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Products Used:
Eyes:
NYX white shadow base
Too Faced silver shadow from duo Ooh&Aah
Medusa's Makeup electro eyeshadow in Turquoise, Hot Pink, and Purple
Jemma Kidd liquid liner in teal
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil in Lust (also on eyebrows)

Face:
BareMinerals foundation
Sephora brand pressed eyeshdow in alpine snow

Lips:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil in Electric
LimeCrime Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn

Lashes and rhinestones from drugstore :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I think of winter I think of cool tones, I also think of crystals. This is inspired by icy pinks, blues and purples.I used a combination of stick eye liner by NYC and liquid eyeliner from Revlon. I used falsies mascara and NYC lipstick mixed with a tad of foundation for a pastel look. I used rhinestones from my local drugs store and applied them with tweezers. The eyeshadows were a combination of NYC and L.A Colors. Hope you like this winter look.

Sydney Zane

I was inspired by ICE!

I used:

MUFE flash color palette as base colors.

(silver, white, teal, blue, black)

Shadows on top from some cheap palette I got on ebay.

MUFE diamond powder on the browbone.

lotsss of blending.

White cream in the waterline blended into a teal.

Rimmel Mascara.

MUFE clear super lip gloss on top to give an icy effect.

Inspired by the sweetness of winter. I took everything I enjoyed about winter and incorporated it into a makeup look. I used all E.L.F. products. I used black, blue, and white eyeliner for the snowflake designs. I used black liner, red eye shadow, and white eye shadow for the candy cane. I used blue and white on the eyes, and blended. I used a pale pink lipstick on the lips and patted on rainbow eye shadow colors. Purple eye shadow as a blush. Simple, cute, and beautiful. <3

007.JPG

For the eyes, I used: 

• Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Sephora Jumbo Liner 12 Hour Waterproof in 13 Marine
  • Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow/Liner in Chrome Addict
  • Loreal Hip High Intensity Pigments in Valiant and Exciting
  • Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo Palette: Eyeshadows Sake, Kawai, Shibuya, Peace
  • Coastal Scents Hot Pot in CM07
  • Sephora Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner in Keep Black
  • Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Mac Fascinating Eye Kohl
  • White eyeshadow from Maybelline Amethyst smokes quad
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume in Blackest Black
For the face, I used:

• Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige
  • NYX Blush in Peach
For the Lips I used:

• Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Raspberry
  • Mac Lustreglass in Decorative
I was inspired by auroras in the night sky during the winter time, flashing bits of pink and purple. I was also inspired by the colors that come to mind when someone says Winter Wonderland: White, silver, and blue. (In person, the pink that's above the purple shows up a lot better.)

My entry was inspired by a mixture of things that I think of when I hear 'colorful winter wonderland'. The outer crease and deep red with black, white, and gold was inspired by Santa Clause's classic outfit, and the black was also inspired by coal. (As the story's have told when you're naughty, you get coal!). On my lashes I dusted over my Lancome pearl white to give a frozen over or snow affect against them. The MAC 3D silver pigment glitter I chose to use has always reminded me of a beautiful Christmas ornament or christmas lights with the colors that it shimmers. My entire theme was a bit of a 'naughty or nice' idea behind it.  I was inspired to do some sort of look involving Santa and christmas lights because those have always been my two favorite parts about this time of year. (as well as snow!)   I used Lancome white pearl shade on my brow bone as well as some kryolan shimmer dust. The red was a cream base make up forever shadow, and the black was kryolan as well. The glitter I used was cinema secrets ruby red slipper on the very edge, and the silver glitter was MAC's pigment 3D silver. I used a Wet 'n' Wild white eye liner on my water line and cheeks, and some shimmer dust over that. My eyeliner was just a liquid Revlon liner. 

Material list:

• Make up Forever - Flash color red #017 (cream base)
  • MAC gold pigment (not sure of name)
  • MAC 3D silver pigment
  • Lancome - drape (sheen white)
  • Revlon color stay liquid liner
  • Loreal voluminous mascara
  • Kryolan - glamour sparks silver
  • Kryolan - eye shadow glitter - black
  • Wet 'n' Wild white eye liner pencil
  I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday! Good luck!

•  
  • I was inspired by frost bite and also the more glamorous scenic side of winter, including ice covered lakes, snow princesses and winter sunsets. I have been a figure skater all my life and my dream has always been to skate on an ice covered lake. This look is great for photo shoots, holiday parties, or wherever you feel like it! 
  • I applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over my lids up to the browbone and on the lower lashlines.
  • I used Urban Decay palettes and Makeupforever eyeshadows for all colors in this look.
  • In the crease i layered a pinkish-mauve color and dark turquoise color to three quarters of the way in.
  • For more definition I used a dark indigo color just to the outer crease only.
  • I blended a frosty pink and a white frost shade up to the browbone.
  • I used a light glittery coral color on the tearduct.
  • I placed a matte coral shade in the inner corner of the lid and blended a matte light blue color towards the outer lid.
  • For the lower lashline I used a frosty duo-crome purple shade from Urban Decay to the tearduct.
  • I used a matte slightly cooler and darker shade on the outer bottom lashline. 
  • For my last step on the eyes, I used a bright turquoise eyeshadow in the bottom inner corner of my lower lashline connecting it to the frosty coral shade in the tearduct. 
  • I contured my cheeks with the same pinkish-mauve eyeshadow used reviously in the crease.
  • I personally did not think using mascara or false eyelashes would fit the feel of the look so I excluded it 

I used tako, afterparty and buttercupcake. i was inspired by the snow, the chilly blue winter sky and golden glittery christmas tree ornaments! non sugarpill: nyx loose glitter/extreme gold, nyx jumbo pencil/milk, nyx studio liquid liner/extreme blue, urban decay 24/7 liner pencil/zero

mod note: fixed image.

I was inspired for this look because when I think of winter I think of warm browns and wood for the fireplace (eyes makeup).  I also think of bright red shades like the color of Santa's Red coat and pants.  This look might be classic but I feel like it is original because I made the eyes a focus as well as the lips.  I enjoy making older trends modern or current and I believe the lashes I chose was a nice twist on an old modern classic.  I love Sugarpill cosmetics! <3​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

My colorful winter wonderland look was inspired by the beautiful colors of glistening snowflakes. Winter in Michigan is my favorite season of all! When the sun shines on freshly fallen snow the colors are amazing and very inspiring as an artist. Makeup used for this look: (Eyes) Sephora 40 color eye palette, Sephora Long-lasting eyeliner in Fancy Blue, Make Up Forever Star Powder, Clinique Platinum Glow Highlighter, NYX Glitter Cream Pallet, MAC Glitter in Golddrift, L'OREAL HIP in Reckless. (Face) Temptu airbrush foundation and highlighter, MAC shimmer blush in Springsheen, MAC lustre drops in Pink Rebel, MAC mineralize skin finish in Medium Dark, Wet 'n' Wild mega sparkle in White Icing. (Lips) Sephora gloss, NYX liquid crystal liner in Crystal Champagne, Wet 'n' Wild mega sparkle in White Icing.
 ​

My colorful winter wonderland consists of the normal blue & white sparkle, but with a little bit of pink spice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I call my eyes rocky slopes (left) & smooth sailing (right) with Frosty Pink Lips I used:

1. Urban Decay Primer Potion: Eden

2. Wet & Wild Color Icon in Blue Had Me At Hello

3. Elf Brightening Eye Color in Punk Funk

4. Urban Decay Uzi

5. Elf Liquid Liner in Black

6. Bare Minerals Blush in Allure

7. Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tint in Swank

In this look I didn't want to use pale silver and blue, because that colour combo is SO over used. For the eyes I started out with a black eyeshadow base, then went over it with purple, turquoise and bronze, then put an earthy green on the inner corners. (The green represented pine trees, the bronze represented cinnamon, and I used the turquoise to warm up the colours. Purple is a colour I associate with parties and celebrations) I find that summer and spring is time for natural makeup, and winter is a time for dramatic makeup. I made the lip colour by blending a violet-coloured lipstick with a red one. I added on green and purple gems on the cheekbones for extra shimmer. I added glitters over the matte eyeshadow to give a shimmery effect.

My webcam quality is awful, but please don't let that effect your judging :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love you x

My inspiration was that if I really went to a colorful winter wonderland and it was a mystical place I imagined that winter fairies would live there and this is how they would look! I glued rhinestones on my lips, eyebrows, inner corner of my eyes, and face, I also glued a pendant to my chest, because I imaged that that would be the faeries' life force. I also used glitter on my face, and eyelashes For eyeshadow I used the elf 100 eyeshadow palette and some eyeshadow from the urban decay book of shadows, I put different color eyeshadow(shimmery blue, white, pink and purple) on and around my eye and then put glitter on top of the eyeshadow surrounding my eye. The glitter was from claire's and the rhinestones were from michael's! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hai!!! My winter wonderland inspiration was silver/white, blues, reds and golds. Red and white being santas outfit blues being a snowy night and gold is just a traditional christmas color. I also added some black and brown liner.
Right eye: blue and white
-eye primer (homemade)
-120 eyeshadow palette using white, silver, dark true blue,  and metallic blue.
-Rimmel special eyes liner pencil in black magic.
Maybelline line stiletto in blackest black
-Cover Girl lash blast fusion very black.
Left eye: red and gold
-eye primer (homemade)
-120 eyeshadow palette using gold metallic, true red, magenta, brown, and white.
-Rimmel special eyes liner pencil in black magic. 
-Maybelline line stiletto in blackest black.
-Cover Girl lash blast fusion in very black.
Eye brows:
-Eye primer (homemade)
-120 eyeshadow palette using a dark hunter green.
Lips:
-NYC eyeliner pencil in white.
-120 eyeshadow palette using red eyeshadow.
-Vasaline.
-BBW lemon summer vanillas.
Face:
-Lancome renergie lift make up in 18GD00
-Lancome oscillation finishing powder in natural honey 10.
- MAC shimmer blush in plum foolery.

I started by applying my Lancome foundation all over with a foundation brush then used my eye primer over my lids under my eyes and on my browns. I then started with the right eye and put a white eye shadow from my 120 palette on my lid then a silver from the same palette. I then  applied a metallic blue in my crease and blended out towards my inner corner and brow bone I then applied a true blue in the outter corner to darken the outside and blended. I then applied a white to my brow bone. I thenthen lined my bottom lid in true blue and smudged in. I applied my Rimmel liner in my water and tight line and finished with my Maybelline lash blast fusion masscarra. In my left eye I applied a metallic gold also from my 120 palette to my lid then applied a true red to my crease and blended out.  I then applied a magenta to my outter corner to darken and blended out. Then applied white to the brow bone.
I then applied my Rimmed liner in my water and tight line then used a chocolate brown to line my lower line and smudged out and finished with my Maybelline lag fusion masscarra. My lips I lined completely in white eye liner and out a matte white shadow on top. I then mixed a true red eye shadow and vasalibe on my and to make a red gloss and made lines like a candy cane. I finished the lip with another gloss to make the white glossy. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I lived making it!!

Merry Christmas!!!!! xoxox aShLeY xx aToMic xoxox

This is my take on colorful winter wonderland :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I included all christmas colors because when I first thought of this I thought I wanted mine to be different. My idea of a colorful wonderland is just all things colorfully christmas oriented, fun and sparkly. The candy cane is colored with Sugarpill's Tako, Midori and Love+. The bow is colored with Dollipop and Afterparty combined to make the purple you see there :3 The christmas lights were done with Afterparty, Love+, Midori and a random silver I have. The snowflake was decorated around with Tako and Afterparty. On the eye itself, Love+, Afterparty, Tako, Midori and the loose shadow Hysteric were used :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> These pictures were taken with my phone's cam, but in person this looks amazing :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

i was inspired by the name of the theme this is what i thought of when i heard the theme "winter wonderland".... i put a white base down first , just on the lid.  then took a light blue out of the 120 palette and put it on ... then from the same palette i took a darker sparkly blue and did the outer v of my eyes. then lined under my eyes with another dark baked blue ... highlighted with a silver and shimmer ... and did my eye brows in a dark navy matte blue .. used the same blue that underlined my eye on my lips and but a silver shimmer on my cheeks ...

Here is my entry for SUGARPILL!!! My inspiration for "Colorful Winter Wonderland" I thought of a lot of GLITTER and ICE and SNOWFLAKES!! 

For the snowflakes I use RIMMEL'S White Eyeliner Pencil and stuck some rhinestones with a sticky gloss 

for the lips I use a Hot Pink Sapphire from the LORAC Bejeweled collection, to get a frozen ice look i used SUGAR on my eyebrows, eyelashes, and lips lol

for the blue eyeshadow i use Urban Decay Deluxe Palette in Peace and for the purple i used Violet from Mac and a Silver for the highlight I also used Glitter from NYX in CRYSTAL

For the cheeks I used ELF blush in Fuschia Fusion 

I really hope i win this contest I really want to try SUGARPILL!!! 

Ummm I know you said to enter once but my entry is being held?? I don't know what that means and will it affect me from entering this contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back