Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the brush set but also the loose pearl eyeshadows, especially true purple pearl. Liked both on fb also did my first FOTD today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to buy the Makeup Artist Kit, a few new brushes, finish off my jumbo eye pencil collection, and a few new false eyelashes!

Oh WOW!!! Where do I start lol. I would defintely buy the Soho Glam Collection. I would buy SO many if not all of the single shadows, which ever ones I don't already own.  Some of the slide on pencils and some of the slim pencil colors, and there are few of the jumbo pencil colors I would get. EyeBrow Cake Powder in Blonde or possibly Auburn/Red. Powder Blush in natural, pinched, and angel. Highlighter......and the list goes on and on hehe 
icon_biggrin.gif

i would want to buy some DIAMOND SPARKLE LIPSTICK and some CHROME LOOSE EYE SHADOW. i never used the loose eye shadow before and lip stick is what every girl need.

I would definitely get the "Box Of Eye Shadow" it has all the great shadows I like for smokey eyes and all the bright shadows to do some awesome color blocking :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I would also love to get the new matted Lipstick along with some eye liners. I absolutely love NYX because its great makeup with a price (unlike pricy mac).

I "liked" NYX on FB! I don't know why I hadn't before!!!

WOW! The prices of NYX are sooooooo amazing I could really stretch $100 and add so much to my horde!!!

If I were to win the $100 gift card, I would LOVE to buy SO many things from NYX!!! I love their eyeshadows already so I would definitely add some more to my collection by purchasing the 68 color palette (WOW! 68 more colors!!)!

I don't have any of the jumbo pencils yet, so I would JUMP on that and get one in Milk (because of all the rave reviews I've seen and read!) and Gold (because it looks sooooo pretty) and Rust (looks like a GREAT base for brown shadows to change up the color a bit!).

I would HAVE to try some of the loose pigments, so I would order Lemon Drop, Key Lime, and Princess, the colors are so pretty and I would love to see what I could do to mix and match them with my existing colors!

I always have to have something going on with my lips so I would get Ultraviolet and Rainbow in the Lip Lacquer Pots (nudish for detailed eyes and Bright, beautiful pink for neutral eyes, I think YES!!!).

I love the "flush" look of a pretty, subdue pink blush so I would have to have the Powder Blush in Peach and Natural.

I love gel eye liner and liquid, so, I assume that the MARKER liner would be killer, so I would get that in Jet Black.

Finally, I would get the Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette and FOXTAIL lashes!!!!!!! They are gorgeous!!!

**PHEW!!** I'd still have $2.50 left to motivate me to order again.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Clearly, I have a problem.....   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  So much stuff!  I've never tried NYX, but I've heard that it's quite good quality for being so inexpensive.  I'd love to try anything from them!

Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigments:
            Goddess

Embellish

Penny
            Pearl White

Red

Jumbo Eye Pencils:
            Black Bean

Milk

Loose Pearl Eyeshadow:
            Pearl

Charcoal

Single Eyeshadows:
            Baby Blue

Pacific

Opal

Deep Space

Jazzy Pink

Lanikai

Lake Algae

Golden Poppy

Fahrenheit

Wild Fire

Deep Brown

Odyssey

Black Label Lipstick:
            Cherry

Citrine

Orchid

Opium

Mahogani

Italian Chic

Jumbo Lip Pencil:

Bronze

Burgundy

Narcisse

Gold

Pink Nude

Matte Lipstick:

Pale Pink

Round Lipstick:
            Orpheus

Pink Lyric

Hebe

Athena

Peach Bellini

Slim Lip Pensil:

Orange

Peekaboo Neutral

Loose Face Powder:
            Ivory

Contour Powder

Poder Brush

Sheek Brush

Flat Top Brush

I would buy anything that's needed to create versatile looks, everything from simple to dramatic. I would buy a few eyeshadows, a couple of their eyeshadow trios, eyeshadow base, Fly With Me mascara, a couple of liquid crystal eyeliners, round lipsticks, both shine and matte, I always wanted to try their concealer jars too, so i'll get that, a few of their blushes, especially the peach and red one, (want!) a bronzer and some foundation. What I love about NYX Cosmetics is that they offer affordable cosmetics with a wide range of color to accent any look from start to finish. They have great customer service and anytime I want to create a look using multiple items, I know I can count on NYX.

I'd love to order to the NYX box of shadows, and the 15 piece makeup brush kit. I'm already in love with their Jumbo Eye Pencils, their matte lip creams, and my Nude on Nude palette is the business! This is an amazing contest!

I would love the nude pallet with some of that chrome shadow over it also those lashes are so exotic i world love to try those

The question would be how much more than the 100 dollars would I spend *gigglz* I am a huge NYX fan. I love the depth of color in their pallets, weather it be the nudes or the bold's which pop with a little of their amazing eye base =) The HD line is amazing for showing off your actual face in photograph instead of eyes and a white reflection where your face should be! Since all of the major pallet collections have been sold out for months, I'd prob settle on the Box Of Eye Shadows, Some HD powder and a few tubes of the new glosses I've been dying to try...

XOX NYX lover <3

I LOVE NYX!!!! I must say i took advantage of their last huge sale and bought many many lipsticks!

So if i won this I would probably invest in as many single shadows && a couple milk jumbo pencils!!!!

Thanks for the great giveaways as always makeuptalk.com && NYX xoxox

I would buy all of the single eye shadows on my wish list, a few jumbo eye pencils, and those feather eyelashes for rare wild occasions. What I love most about NYX is that you are getting a good quality product at an affordable price.

Omg i dont think $100 is enough but lets see, Jumbo eye pencils (pacific, purple, cottage cheese, and slate) Lip liners galore, because I somehow have gotten away with only one lip pencil in my arsenal and that needs to change. Liquid liner pen in black, and liquid liners in blue, extreme green, purple and sky blue. I just ran out of bronzer so that. Their highlight liquid thing. And if I havent reached the ceiling yet, I would love to load up on their pigments and or lipsticks. I love NyX cosmetics b/c they have an incredible array of products for very reasonable prices. I first heard of them from xsparkage when they had a bundle sale. I got a bunch, and I mean a bunch of lashes I only wish I got their lipstick bundle too. I seriously am just now finishing with my bundles of lashes. Anyway I really like what they're doing and I hope if at least I dont win they have another bundle sale.

I fell in love with the Make up started kit WOW who wouldn't want what the pros have?? The nail products and jumbo pencils are also great!!

I would buy their mega shine lip glosses( my fave) round and black label lipstick nude on nude palette hd primer for face and hd primer for eyes blush and bronzers fer sure! and of course the jumbo eye pencils and the lip liners so fab!

I would love to buy NYX jumbo pencils, Mega Shine Lip glosses, Lip Gloss Palette, NYX powder blushes and Rouge cream blushes.

I love NYX products. They are so pigmented. NYX has a great product range.

Liked NYX and MUT on Facebook via Precious Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back