Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Nyx Cosmetics!!!  Affordable, high quality, super pigmented products.  Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I crave the nude on nude palette, some of the loose pearl shadows, and a few jumbo pencils to round out my collection.

I WOULD love to win the NYX gift card because it would go sooo far! I would definately get all the primers (face and eye) because I'm a primer junkie. Then I would get a least a dozen lipsticks because I like to wear a different color all the time. I "liked" NYX and you guys under Renee DeLarge!!

I really like the eye products, I would buy the single eye shadow in colors like black, lilac, silver or navy blue, I actually like all the eyeshadows they are amazig!!!!       I like the Concealer in a jar and the Doll eye Mascara. The nail polish salon formula in all the colors!!!! For complete my make up I would like the eye liner Slide on pencil is fabolous! Ohh I like the Twin cake powder too!!! 

I would LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE

- Felt tip liner

- Make up artist kit

- Eye shadow palette

- Jumbo Eye pencils

- Retractable Eye liner

- Loose pearl eye shadow

- Ultimate pearl eye shadow

- Matte lipstick

There is so much more than i can list... but wont lol... 

*****Liked NYX on fb***** 

I would buy more of their lipliners (I have two and looooove em!)

Mega Shine lip glosses in Sugar Pie, Dolly Pink and probably a few other colors

Jumbo Lip Pencil in Narcissus, Hera, Iris, etc.

All the Slide On eye pencils that I don't already have

and whatever else looks awesome!

I love NYX <3 their products are so great and are really affordable! I love the jumbo lip pencils and megashine gloss. Just awesome stuff!

I like both Makeup Talk and NYX on FB!

I would definatly get some pearl loose eyeshadow, trio eyeshadows, and jumbo eyepencils!!
I <3 <3 <3 NYX. I tried their HD eyeshadow base and its so cool how your eyeshadow says on all day without creasing.
They definatly are some really good products to own!

Ok so, I have a lot because I love NYX and I have a hard time picking on what I want because I want it all.
If I was to win I would buy:

-Eye & Lip Remover

-Handeld Mirror

-Matte Nail Polish (Sky Blue)

-Matte Nail Polish (Mint)

-Tango with Bronzing Power (When Leopard Gets a Tan)

-Concealer wand (Fair)

-Studio Perfect Primer (Green)

-Single Eyeshadow (Nude)

-Single Eyeshadow (Taupe)

-Single Eyeshadow (Highlight)

-Single Eyeshadow (Bady Pink)

-Single Eyeshadow (Frosted Lilac)

-Single Eyeshadow (Lime Green)

-Single Eyeshadow (Hunter Green)

Thanks for the doing this contest Makeup Talk and NYX. Good luck to everyone! ^w^

i would love the NYX Traincase and all the nude colors that they have and also the jumbo pencils love this!!!!!

I must have all the lip lacquers and diamond sparkle lipsticks!!!! I've finally decided to date again and these make me feel so va va voom sexy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I already like both in facebook.  

I would want to buy all the jumbo eye pencils and their brow kit.  I also like their false lashes in the individual flairs.  I am not terribly fond of their eyeshadows but would want to try their Jersey Leopard set.

I would buy the 15 piece make up brush set and at least one slide on pencil

i would love to buy the palettes to use it in a profesional way.i work as a makeup artist and i would love to work with all the nyx makeup.i love it.that would be a great experience.

So many fabulous things I would love to get! I would definitely start with the Beauty to Go Kit....then get ALL of the Matte lipsticks...and finish off the rest of the $100 with liquid eyeliners in as many colors as I could get! Why do I love NYX? Quality that's affordable....nothing sexier than a woman who has everything she needs to feel smart and beautiful!!!! NYX knows how to make that happen!

I LOVE NYX! If I won the $100 i would buy more of the jumbo pencils because of the color pay off! i would get more eyeshadow palettes, I already own the 5 shadow palette called I DREAM OF ST. LUCIA and i love IT! i would love to try more! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would totally feel like a kid in a candy store! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think  Nyx is a wonderful brand of makeup I love all the colors of the makeup , what I would  love to buy  with the gift card would  be Nude on Nude Palette , Studio Perfect Primer in Green , HD Studio Photogenic Foundation in Nude , Bronzer Powder In Light  , Lip Lacquer Pot in Sweet Pea , Trio Eye Shadow in Into The Woods , HD Eye Shadow Base 

I'd buy the nude on nude palette, the HD concealer wand and eyeshadow base, HG grinding blush in apricot, HD bronzing powder in medium, lip laquer pot in sweet pea, mega shine lipglosses in la la, beautiful and french kiss, slide on pencils in gun metal, pure white and jewel, contour dome brush and a grow lash mascara.

liked nyx and makeup talk on facebook as amanda kondo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back