Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want their loose pigments, eye shadow base, eye shadow singles, jumbo pencils, glitters and blushes!!!!! i love NYX THANK YOU!!!!!

Yea LOVE NYX!!  For my shopping spree I would splurge on the 4 tier train case and more Slide-On Eye Pencils!  I love NYX because the quality is pro worthy and often better than products at 6 times the price.  An amazing brand with great product.  Cool contest!

Awesome! I even have a whole shopping cart full of things I was going to buy and try! I would spend it on nxy jumbo pencils, matte lipsticks, the eyebrow shaper pencil, just to name a few. The reason I want to try/potentially fall in love with nyx is because they look like a high quality product but without the hefty price tag. Liked both on fb.

I would want to get the nude on nude palette, some of the jumbo eye pencils, jumbo lip pencils, some of the lipsticks, blushes and so much more! I have only used a few of the eyeshadows but would love to try more of their makeup

I would definitely want to pick up NYX's box of shadows, all of the jumbo eyeshadow pencils, some of your guys' liquid liner, or nude on nude palette. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to try:

SLIDE ON PENCIL: These look gorgeous and I would love to try a soft formula since I hate hard pencils that tug my eyelids.

Diamond Sparkle Lip Gloss: These look beautiful!

SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM: Love the sound of the formula and like the colors.

SPECIAL EFFECTS THEATRICAL LASHES: You can never have too many fun false eyelashes.

WINTER IN MOSCOW PALETTE: Love these colors!! And all in one palette!

BOX OF SMOKEY LOOK COLLECTION: Looks like a lot of fun! Especially the glitter shades!!
I could actually go on forever! I love almost everything on the site!!!

OMG I'm almost as excited for this giveaway as I was for the Sugarpill one!! 

I would buy some new brushes, some of the nice synthetic ones they have, I would probably try to get nearly every one of their Jumbo Eye Pencils (I use Milk nearly every time I do my makeup.. It's an addiction haha), I would try their makeup remover, DEFINITELY some of the lashes they have, the glitter liners, some bronzer/ highlighter, I would love to try the Eyebrow Marker; definitely looks like an interesting concept.. And the felt tipped liquid eyeliner. 

Already liked both on fb! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love to purchase the Haute Jersey Book Palette,also they false lashes..especially with the Holidays coming up!

I might not be a fair candidate to win this contest because I have been an NYX user for quite some time now. I love the affordable priced products that don't skimp on quality.

So first off, I'd need to buy some Shadow Base because mine is almost gone. But I would like to try it in pearl white this time to see how it works with my shimmer shadows.

Then I's pick up some of the Eye & Lip Makeup Remover. You need a little extra power to get your eyeshadow off once you've used the shadow base.

Then I'd get the 4 Tier Makeup Artist Train Case. I know! I know, that alone is $300! But how else am I going to store all this NYX product I have!!???

I have just recently discovered my love for makeup and how happy it makes me!  I have loved helping my coworkers and friends rediscover their love for makeup too!  Kinda sad to say at 33, but so true!  I love NYX products and affordability!  Sooo...

If I won $100.00 from NYX, I would buy all of the following:

1. Slide on Pencil in Esmeralda, Tropical Green, Golden Bronze, Pretty Violet, and Sunrise Blue!  Love these pencils!!  Lasts all day!!
  2. Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, Slate, Rust, Pacific, and Purple.
  3. Super Fat Eye Marker.
  4. Illumination and Vegas Babe Lashes.
  5. Doll Eye Mascara in Volume Black.
  6. Eye shadow single shades in Purple, Luxor, Violet, Beauty Queen, Frosted Lilac, Mermaid Green, Dark Navy, Morocco, Kiss in Casablanca, Star, and Lanikai.  So many more to choose too!!!
  7. This doesn’t even include all the lipsticks or lip plumpers!

Girllllll! I love my some NYX.  There are so many things I would love to buy.  The NUDE ON NUDE palette, some of the HD products but I would love to get the NYX train case..I have been eyeing that baby for a while now.  IT is AWWWWesome!!!

I would get several palettes and the TRAIN case of course!! So affordable for the quality!

I would buy a few eyeshadow palettes, lip palettes, some of the lip glosses (the diamond one looks amazing), and whatever else catches my fancy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I have always eyed the NYX Nude on Nude Palette. Their makeup since it is affordable and has great staying power. I WOULD LOVE to BUY this with my $100 gift card winnings

I would definitely get the eye pencils in a ton of different colors!  And probably the 5-color eyeshadow palette... I'm a sucker for colorful eye makeup. =)

I love NYX been using their cosmetics for years now!! But I would use the gift card for makeup brushes. I think that is the one thing I need more than anything else. and I would by some of the chrome shadows and loose glitters.

JEP604.jpg
JEP604 - MILK $4.50

JEP605.jpg
JEP605 - STRAWBERRY MILK $4.50

JEP623A.jpg
JEP623A - PURPLE VELVET $4.50

JEP624.jpg
JEP624 - CHEERY $4.50

SL09.jpg
SL09 - TROPICAL GREEN $8.00

SL12.jpg
SL12 - AZURE $8.00

CES56.jpg
CES56 - COSMOPOLITAN $6.00

CES60.jpg
CES60 - GEISHA $6.00

LLP01.jpg
LLP01 - CORAL-LICIOUS $5.50

LLP04.jpg
LLP04 - GEORGIA PEACH $5.50

SMLC11.jpg
SMLC11 - MILAN $6.00

SMLC05.jpg
SMLC05 - ANTWERP $6.00

SFEM_a.jpg
SFEM - SUPER FAT EYE MARKER $10.00

SMLC01.jpg
SMLC01 - AMSTERDAM $6.00

Highlight-sw.jpg
HIGHLIGHT - HIGHLIGHT $17.00

ESP5C09.jpg
ESP5C09 - I DREAM OF ST. LUCIA $8.75

I love NYX makeup but sadly nobody in my town or even within a decent radius sells their products.  I always stock up when I get the chance though and for the price the products are great!  I love the eye shadows and the matte lip colors the best. Even with this long list of stuff, I only went over by $10 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back