Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a bunch of the jumbo eye pencils and to try the Black Label lipsticks. Oh, and several of the 5 shadow sets. :-D

I would buy as many Jumbo Eye Pencils as 100$ could get me. I LOVE those things!!! A MUST-HAVE in my makeup collection for sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a whole list of things I would love to buy.  So far my basket is up to $75.00+.  I have not finished my purchase yet.  All forms of make-up.  I am a girly-girly and have just started to learn how to do make-up all over again.  I love watching "RuPaul's Drag Race" and I know that NYX is a major sponsor to the show.  If it can make the guy's look good, then I know that it will help me.  Thanks for considering me.  Much love.

OMG ive been dying for the MAKEUP ARTIST DIRECTOR'S CHAIR! 

and im faithfully following both NYX and makeuptalk.com on Facebook ..<3

I would love to get some of the NYX candy glitter liners.  Especially "Crystal."  I would also love to get the 5 color palette in,"I dream of Barbados."

Ya gotta love a great contest!  I am currently not fortunate enough to have any NYX products but I have heard great things about this company.  I would love to have a gift card to go wild on their website.  If I were to win some of the products I would buy would be the 

GROW LASH LIQUID LINER  I have very skimpy eyelashes I love alot of the eyelashes...some of them I would love to have are 

Dream Catcher

Breeze

Lash Implant

Secret

Chic

Doll Eye

Nostalgia

Tear Drop

Lengthening Doll Eye Mascara might help as well.

I love eyeshadows too so I would also buy some of the eyeshadow trios.

I'm sure I could spend $100 very easily and would love the opportunity to do so...so please pick me!!

I would love to try their jumbo pencils especially in milk bc it could be a really nice base also ALL of their lipgloses and eyeshadows!!!!!!

Oh andddd I would love to try their blushes!!! Makeupgeektv on youtube alwayysssss uses NYX cosmetics and im just dying to try them!!!!! 

I would want some of their powder blushes,cream blushes and black label lipsticks! but i wish i could have it all!! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I've been in love with NYX since last year when I had to replace MOST of my makeup was stolen. I love the quality and affordability. I've yet to meet a NYX product that I don't like. If I win, I'd definitely buy the following: BLOTTING PAPER MAKEUP REMOVER GEL HD EYE SHADOW BASE BLUE JAY LASHES MINK LASHES DISCO QUEEN LASHES FLARE LONG LASHES ILLUMINATION LASHES I'd get various lipsticks & jumbo lip pencils since I have yet to try any lip products other than the lip liner. BTW: The Nude on Nude and Box of Eyeshadows palettes are AWESOME!!!

I would Love to buy the jumbo pencils all colors, All of the single eyeshadows, and a traincase.

I would LOVE to try the nude palette and every single HD product! I also want a lot of the powder blushes. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=14pt]If I had a 100.00 to spend on NYX it would be on:[/SIZE]

1. [SIZE=14pt]Special Effects Eyelashes in: Panther, Leopard, Divalicious, and possibly Poignant That would equal to [/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=14pt]5-Color Eyeshadow Palette in “I Dream of St. Lucia†[/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=14pt]Super Fat Eye Marker [/SIZE]
  4. [SIZE=14pt]Jumbo eye Pencils in: Milk, Black Bean, Strawberry Milk, Purple Cherry, Orange and Rocky Mountain Green[/SIZE]
  5. [SIZE=14pt]Body Glitter Gel in “Goldie†[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]There are several reasons as to why I adore NYX. It’s easily available for anyone and can purchase the products through local convenient stores. I like that I can walk down 2 minutes to the CVS and pick me up a Jumbo pencil if I wanted to. I hadn’t really had the opportunity to try all of NYX products but from what I see, the colors look amazing![/SIZE]

I'd like to  buy some of their eyeshadow primers,, and makeup kits!!!

I LOVE NYX Cosmeics! Their Jumbo Eye Pencils & loose pigments Are AMAZING!

My List:

10 loose pigments

5-Color Eye Shadow Palette

Eye Shadow Bases

Single Eyeshadows In

Felt tip liner black

fabulous lashes - 2 pairs

eyebrow kit & stencil

eyebrow push up bra

liquid makeup

mosaic powder blush

bronzer powder

EVERY PALETTE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON!!!!! :)

i really want to try some nyx blushes because i only have used their eyeshadows. i love everything i have tried from them though! i would also get some liquid crystal liner because i love glitter. i would probably stock up on some jumbo pencils because i love them to use as a base for my shadows.

I've been wanting to buy NYX cosmetics for so long now, I don't need to go on the site! I would love to buy the NYX jumbo pencils in Black Bean or Slate, and in Milk. I would also love to buy the eye shadow primer, their mega lip shine gloss, and their nude pallet that I heard was a dupe for the Naked pallets and some color eyeshadows.

If I were to win the NYC cosmetics gift card (which would be A-MAZ-ING!!) I would go with:

HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING POWDER - $25.00
CONCEALER JAR - $5.50
BODY BRONZER - $10.00
DOLL EYE MASCARA (VOLUME) - $9.00
JUMBO EYE PENCIL (MILK) - $4.50
BLACK LABEL LIPSTICK - $7.50
HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING BLUSH - $16.50
MOSAIC POWDER BLUSH - $8.00
HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC PRIMER - $14.00

comes out to be exactly $100!!

Status
Not open for further replies.