Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the cup cake glosses, they are just too cute NOT to get. 

Then I love the One Night in Morocco eye and lip set!! And Winter in Moscow too!!!

It all looks aweosme!!! 

I would like to start off saying that I absolutely LOVE NYX!! I currently own 2 Jumbo Eye Pencils in MILK along with 2 Loose Pearl Eye Shadows in WHITE PEARL and ORANGE ZEST PEARL and 1 Candy Glitter Liner in CRYSTAL. . . I Love the colors. I would like to try every one of NYX's amazing products, but I need something for eyebrows badly as I have nothing for brows. 
icon_biggrin.gif
 With that being said, I'm looking forward to getting the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder and the eyebrow shaper pencil, along with the Grow Brow Serum. I also must have the Super Skinny Eye Marker!! I would like to try out the Mosaic Powder Blush in PARADISE, the HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Blush in ENGLISH ROSE, Doll Eye Mascara in WATERPROOF - BLACK & VOLUME - BLACK, Eye Shadow Base in WHITE, Single Eye Shadow in RED PINK, RED HEAD, JAZZY PINK, SENSUAL, LUXOR, STAR, SUNRISE, GREYISH BROWN, MOROCCO, DUST SPARKLE, EUCALYPTUS, RAY, DUNE, SPARKLE WHITE, SWEET OLEANDER, ASPHALT, DAFFODIL, BALLERINA DREAM, AFRICA, & DALLAS. I know I know. . . That's a lot to list, but I want it all! 
wub.gif

I'd love to buy the SOHO GLAM palette and some lip glosses. I'd also buy my mom something like the nude on nude palette!

I would buy most of the palettes, some of the jumbo pencils, lipstics, glosses, and liners. Question is what wouldn't I buy lol  I would loooooove to win this giveaway.

I love NYX because they are inexpensive, yet trendy and fashionable.
 I would like to buy the new Haute Jersey palette, Nude on Nude palette, Winter in Moscow, One night in Moroco, Purple smokey look, the makeup artist kit, ee pencils, and so much more.

Completed all requirements. Facebook name is Toria McDonald. [:

I can't even imagine having $100 to spend freely on makeup! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

However, if I did, I would;

1. Complete my NYX single shadow collection

2. FINALLY be able to try NYX's  powder blushes in: Pinky, Desert Rose, Red and Pinched and their Grinding Blush in English Rose

3. Get my hands on their Photogenic Primer

4. Finally try their HD Foundation

5. Buy their Concealer in a Jar

6. Give the Super Fat Eye Marker a shot

and finally

7. Spend the rest on their gorgeous lipsticks!

:D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you!

i would  love to buy any of the nyx jumbo eye shado pencils but defferently the milk one, i would get the nude on nude pallet and any of the hd stuff

I would love to buy several of the jumbo eye pencils, slim eye pencils, lip pencils, single eyeshadows and the mega shine lip glosses!

I loveeee nyx. I like both pages on Facebook already. I would buy all of the reds from the black label line,nude on nude and as many jumbo eyeahadow epncild as possible! Nyx is an amazing brand I find myself going back to again and again. High quality makeup for a affordable price!!!

I WOULD BUY THE SINGLE EYESHADOW, GLITTER LINERS, BLUSHES, MATTE LIPSTICKS AND SUPER MAGE SHINE LIPGLOSS. I LOVE NYX BECAUSE ITS AFFORDABLE AND GREAT QUALITY

first of all i just want to say that I love NYX cosmetics because they have great makeup for affordable prices!!! What I would love to get is some more mega shine lip gloss, round lipsticks and matte lipsticks some of the 3, 5 and 10 eye shadow palettes and eye liner...oh and the white eye shadow base.

I would get the nude on nude palette, try some lipsticks and lip glosses, and stock up on jumbo eye pencils for sure!

This is awesome! I would buy their HD foundation, Tons of eyelashes, Doll eye mascara, Auto brow pencil, super fat marker, Conceler jar, tons of jumbo eye pencils, Assorted eyeshadows and lipglosses. Ok I may need more than $100 for all that LOL.

i would love the nxy traincase and it would be a big help since i just started freelancing.I've always love nyx comesmetics but i really love there eyeshadows they are real pigmented eyeshadows and great quality and there affordable!!

I have a few NYX products and they are some of my favories! I just recently got the Pearl Eyeshadow Base and I will never use another. I also have some of their Ultra Pearl Manias and them daily. I have one Chrome Eyeshadow. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />( I definitely need more of these! 

My NYX Wishlist includes:

1. JEP in Milk - After all the great reviews, this is a must get for me! Everywhere I have looked for it, it has been sold out. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />(

2. Chrome Loose Eyeshadow - The only one I have of these is 'Platinum'. It's usually my go to highlighter. There are so many more of these that I want to try. 

3. Pearl Eyeshadow Base - I already have this, and I want more. I love the way it makes my eyeshadow look! I have other bases, they hold my eyeshadow put, but either they crease or just don't make my eyeshadow pop! 

4. Diamond Lipstick - I'm not really a lipstick wearer, but there are a couple of colors that I'd love to give a try, specifically Sparkling Nude and Sparkling Flamingo. Maybe they could change my mind about wearing lipstick! 

5. Volumizing Doll Eyes Mascara - I still haven't found a mascara that I reallly like yet. I love the length of my lashes, they just aren't very thick. (Thanks Dad ;o) )

I'd love to get the Nude on Nude Palette and as many Glide-On Pencils as the $100 would allow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back