Contest - Giveaway We are giving away 1 NYX Cosmetics $100 Gift card code for use in their online store

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browsing the website is like being a kid in a candy store; I want everything! I'm pretty positive I would purchase several NYX Round lipsticks (Snow White, Haute Couture, Louisiana, Tea Rose, ect!), a Soft Matte lip cream in Amsterdam, several Jumbo eye pencils (Milk, Yogurt, Rust, Black Bean, ect.), and throw some blushes in the pot. Who knows! But I'd enjoy every second spent shopping with this gift card. It will be thoroughly utilized! <3

I would buy the makeup artist kit if i had to choose! BUT I love all theyre eyeliners and eye shadows I am just starting off as a makeup artist and NYX Is amazing never fails me!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly too many to name but the big winners that i can name off hand are: Tinted Lip Spa, The HD Photogenic Duo, Makeup Artist Kit, NYX Brush Set, & a Ton of the special effects Lashes â¥â¥â¥â¥â¥

Sadly my list could go on forever easily over $100 bucks but thats what wishlists are for :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I Also want to thank Jerseylicious For Introducing Me To Such A Wonderful Product Line :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would loveto try out the black bean and milk eyepencils all of their eyeshadow

Love the Nude pallets, blush, glitter liners, face powder, lip sticks, lip gloss...I'm a NYX makeup Junkie :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i would buy:

HD foundation, HD primer, HD concealer wand, Concealer in a jar, a few cream blushes,

a few powder blushes, any of the soft matte lip creams that i don't already own

, HD eyeshadow base, eyebrow push up bra, a few pairs of lashes

, lipsticks, glosses, and....maybe a face powder. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NYX was actually the first makeup brand I ever used. It has amazing quality, and it's sooo affordable. If I won, I'd buy the following:

Several pairs of NYX's 'Fabulous Lashes'

Both Eye Shadow Bases

Brushes

And the Makeup Belt. <3

why i liked nyx makeup

its affordable

looks good in pictures

very pigmented good quality

what i would get if i win a $100

nyx jumbo eye pencils 2 in milk

nyx  jumbo eye pencils 2 in cottage cheese

nyx single eyeshadow in

black

nude

iced mocha

suede 

toffee shimmer

dallas

cork

oro

greyish brown

nutmeg

nyx matte lipstick pale pink

nyx matte lipstick summer breeze

nyx round lipstick strawberry milk

nyx slim lip pencil dolly pink

nyx slim lip pencil sand pink

i would share these with my sisters

Definitely the Haute Jersey Leopard Couture Set, Nude on Nude Set, and the Bronzer Powder. 

I would love to try all of the HD products, chrome loose eye shadows, studio liquid liners, Im in love with their eyelashes and that 3 tier make up carrying bag!! oh and the box of eyeshadows =)

These are just a few things I would want to get. There are so many other things I want though:
Jumbo Eye Pencils in Black Bean, Dark Brown and Milk
Slide on Pencil in Jet Black

Slim Eye Pencil in Acid Green

Jumbo Lip Pencil in Vixen

Slim Lip Pencil in Cabaret, Deep Purple, Purple Rain
Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo
Glitter On The Go in Disco Ball
Eye Shadow Base in White

I'd love to have everything of course! But if I won I would use the gift card to help purchase:

The Box of Smokey Look Collection
HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Powder
HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
Retractable Liner in Bronze, Deep Blue, Deep Purple

Jumbo Lip Pencils in Chaos, Copper Pink, Honey
Long Lash Mascara in Black, Brown, Navy
Eye Shadow Base in Skintone and White Peark
HD Studio Photogenic Primer
Tinted Lip Spa in Copacabana, Spirit, Sake
Chrome Loose Eye Shadow in Mocha, Seclude, Nymph, Java
Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Black Pearl, Charcoal, Silver, Nude, Mink

I love NYX for the high quality of the makeup at great prices. It was my go to makeup in school and I still love it now. Don't have to spend a fortune to look fabulous.

I would buy:

~the Nude on Nude palette

~the Felt Tip Eyeliner - in Jet Black and Dark Brown

~10 Color Eyeshadow palette - in Velvet Rope, For Eye Color Brown, and Romance

~Soft Mate Lip Cream - in Addis Ababa, San Paulo, and Antwerp

~Rouge Cream Blush- in Glow

rolleyes.gif

I'd buy lots of eyeshadows and jumbo pencils - the pencils make great eyeshadow bases!

I really adore NYX brushes so I would most definitely use my winnings on purchasing brushes and replenishing my lipglosses (which i adore).

I would love to get the Super Fat Eye Marker, The Makeup Artist kit, Jumbo eye pencils in Milk, Black Bean, Cherry, Pure Gold and Strawberry Milk.

NYX is one brand I really don't own anything of. The first thing I checked out was their brushes which are VERY VERY nice. Great quality and perfect sizes and designs.

If I decided to pass on the brushes, I'd probably head for the blushes first. The Mosaic Powder Blush in Highlighter and Plummy are gorgeous. Then I think I'd have to buy EVERY SHADE of Jumbo Eye Pencil since that is my newest addiction and I just can't find good ones in shades I like!!!

Just  "liked" NYX on FB and of course I've been a MuT "liker" for ages!

I would truly be in heaven if I was able to own the complete line of NYX HD Studio cosmetics! Specifically the HD Studio Photogenic Primer! I have acne scars and some pore issues which are difficult to conceal and I've heard that this particular primer actually works, so I've been very eager to try it out.
angel.gif

I would get: - NUDE ON NUDE Palette - TANGO WITH BRONZING STIX - HIGHLIGHT - HD STUDIO PHOTOGENIC GRINDING BLUSH - TANGO WITH BRONZING POWDER - SUPER SKINNY EYE MARKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back